Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 90. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Greetings DEV's! Amazing sales dues. Unblemished business, absorbing website!
do you know if they updated the Selfpay's website recently? 
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
can anybody give the link to the Selfpay's medium account? I like to read the articles they have got about the project?
Selfpay have gihub account too if you are interested to get more information about their project
Activity: 308
The idea will be fortunate! Engaging website, flawless idea!  Good luck fellows!
I think this project haven't had any compatitor, so this is a different idea and when the app of selfpay will be available will be amazing
yes, they haven't got any competitor in this sector of commerce. They are an experienced team and they know so well what are they doing
Merit: 101
What is the main trait if Selfpay project and platform?
I think it's the ability to process payments made by both credit cards and cryptocurrencies
Especially the fact that we can use cryptocurrencies to make payments is something that no one else has it
Activity: 434
I think it's the ability to process payments made by both credit cards and cryptocurrencies
Activity: 252
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Greetings DEV's! Amazing sales dues. Unblemished business, absorbing website!
Activity: 350
can anybody give the link to the Selfpay's medium account? I like to read the articles they have got about the project?
of course. Here you have it https://medium.com/@selfpay
Activity: 322
What have you plan to do to solve the current market problems?
they will do it reducing the friction associated with payments and micropayments, both online and in everyday life, while increasing the level of trust on the customer’s side.
Activity: 322
What have you plan to do to solve the current market problems?
Activity: 294
Where are the Selfpay whitepaper links in another languages? I am interested in read it in German or French, please
In the whitepaper you said that you catch the existing technology and get it better, How do you do that?
they are leveraging the blockchain technology to make we can use cryptomoney to pau in small and medium business
so what are you explaining is that they will adapt the technology to ability for pay with cryptomoney?
So it is ready to be launched, isn't it?
Yes, but they have some steps that they want to follow before do it
what do you mean with this? Does it mean that the definitive version isn't ready yet?
what is the minimum and maximum invest during the presale?
  do you mean during the tokensale? the presale was in september 2017
there is no minimum invest or maximum during the Selfpay tokensale
where will be your plarform available after than in Southeast of Asia?
I presume they will make the project worldwide so after Asia the platform will be availalble all over the world
when that happens, will they publish it? I want to know it to be ready to download the Selfpay app
I presume that every step they take and every update that they have got they will publish for let us know it
This project  seems interesting by the way do u guys happen to have a bounty campaign ? i can do turkish translation, lemme know
their bounty campaign is in its fifth week, you should go to the bounty thread
Actually the fifth week ends tomorrow but I think the bounty campaign will last until the finish of the tokensale
This project  seems interesting by the way do u guys happen to have a bounty campaign ? i can do turkish translation, lemme know
their bounty campaign is in its fifth week, you should go to the bounty thread
Activity: 294
Sure, but it is the first alpha version of Selfpay platform
Do you mean that there are more than one version of the app availables? where can I try them?
here you have the link that you can find in the selfpay website to try the app https://www.selfpay.asia/#/home
The idea will be fortunate! Engaging website, flawless idea!  Good luck fellows!
I think this project haven't had any compatitor, so this is a different idea and when the app of selfpay will be available will be amazing
Pages:
Jump to: