Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 79. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
@shadowtoken stop spamming the thread. If you would like to have an intelligent conversation, then you're welcome to do so.

Exactly what is wrong in the "relevant topics" you linked to? We always engage with our players on a personal level and involve them in the creative process and planning. We have a great community and we listen to them. But we know how to deal with trolls lol

Activity: 616
Merit: 23
Good project!
Please reserve for me italian translation.

Cheers
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil
All projects launched on the waves platform should be well observed.
I'll be following up.

Good luck!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
waiting for bounty program Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
looks like this is a good project to invest , can you put some details about the earnings

and the ico use escrow? i think this is very important for investors
Again .... tokens with game bases, have too many tokens with the same project, but everything is not as expected by the developers. Many of them have failed. So what's special and different from this token?

Because we have succeeded in making Shadow Era a 5-star game already. The future is adding new features and content and advertising, so way less risk than other projects. Smiley
@shadowtoken Hello there, yes I'm Kyle Poole, the creator of Shadow Era. Nice to meet you. What's your name, by chance? I'm not sure what made you so upset, you were probably one of the few people banned from our forums for being a troll. We have nothing to hide and everything has been discussed before on our official forums. If you hate the game so much then don't stress over it, or do you enjoy being an anonymous troll? But I'm not about to waste any more time with you pointing out all of your libel and inaccuracies in your post.

The digital card game market is extremely saturated. There are 5-10 major CCGS right now from big respectable companies with very active development and invested players. Shadow Era is never mentioned anywhere as it is unpopular, visually unattractive and lacks even the most basic features.

Shadow Era can stand its ground with any of the major CCGs, but it so far has not yet had the advertising budget of the other huge companies, which is why it's not yet as popular. A hidden gem, if you will. It does have tons of 5-star reviews and many people prefer it to MTG and Hearthstone. People are welcome to try it for themselves and make their own judgment. Smiley That's why our team believes there is a huge upside to this when it transitions from being solely owned by me to being run by a board of directors and having community driven development. It's time for it to live up to its potential!

Activity: 518
Merit: 134
Again .... tokens with game bases, have too many tokens with the same project, but everything is not as expected by the developers. Many of them have failed. So what's special and different from this token?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Indeed, Sylon is great and it's been a pleasure working with him so far. Nothing but the best for ShadowToken!  Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
The bounty campaign will be professionally managed by Sylon and is expected to start by Monday.

This is a token specifically for the Shadow Era trading card game, featuring profit share, voting rights, daily rewards and perks for players. We already have a huge and established loyal community, and the game is transitioning from a single owner to a community driven game so that it can live up to its full potential. Think MTG or Hearthstone, but with a truly free-to-play model and highly balanced competitive play.

I would suggest that current ICOs for gaming projects aren't very successful because of the uncertainty involved in making a good game. It's not like a SAAS, it's very difficult and challenging to make a fun game, and we already have that Wink

yeay i like sylon for bounty manager Grin Cheesy
The bounty campaign will be professionally managed by Sylon and is expected to start by Monday.

This is a token specifically for the Shadow Era trading card game, featuring profit share, voting rights, daily rewards and perks for players. We already have a huge and established loyal community, and the game is transitioning from a single owner to a community driven game so that it can live up to its full potential. Think MTG or Hearthstone, but with a truly free-to-play model and highly balanced competitive play.

I would suggest that current ICOs for gaming projects aren't very successful because of the uncertainty involved in making a good game. It's not like a SAAS, it's very difficult and challenging to make a fun game, and we already have that Wink
Activity: 139
no bounty campaign
Activity: 434
Is this token for gaming? There are already many similar projects in the form of gaming projects. But to my knowledge, the gaming project is less powerful. Evident from the number of game-based coins with a very small rate
Some real reviews from today! Shadow Era has over 27,000 5-star reviews on iOS and Android.

★★★★★ - by AlanrVanover
Best card game ever. Truly my favorite. Wish ai mode played faster. Still, addicted and loving it.

★★★★★ - by Fm,dishes
Of every tcg I tried this one stick out. Been playing for more than a year on android and now on the ipad, great game and great art style.

★★★★★ - by A Google User
Amazing strategy game that is free to play at a competitive level...

★★★★☆ - by Shazrin S.
Im a fan of card games n this game is one of the best i hve play so far..especially i love the pvp challenge

★★★★★ - by A Google User
I complained about what was wrong. They listened. They fixed it. Good game as well love the art work keep up the good work i love the game and play alot

★★★★★ - by Shawn F.
Didn't think I'd like it at 1st. Turned out to be a great game.

★★★★★ - by Aaron L.
Closest app to magic the gathering. But they don't ask u to pay something every time you want to play after the tutorial.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
bounty campaign?
So far we've focused on game balance and not user acquisition. Actually, next to nothing was spent on advertising. We maintain a healthy base of 50k MAU currently while we complete features due out this month (single player campaigns and automated tournaments), then we'll launch on Steam, start reengagement campaigns (2m+ email subscribers) and heavily invest in user acquisition advertising. It's the future of Shadow Era with new management and dev team!

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Shadow Era TCG
How many players?
Tokens will start selling on August 1st
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
when open ico selling
not open bounty ?
Pages: