Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY - page 65. (Read 81073 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
Just joined up to this signature campaign!
Best wiches!

What about Ukrainian or Russian translation, guys? I can do it!
How possible you do of both? Google translate ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I've checked this project and a very very big thumbs up is that the developers actually run a CS go skin exchange site for a long time (few years?).

I've got a question:

You declared:

Minimal Goal to start: 10 000 ETH
Final Goal: $10 000 000 (prices in ETH will be updates when ICO start)

SKINCOIN for distribution: 600 000 000 (100 000 ETH)

What will be the ETH contact hardcap limit for your project? If your goal is $10m, it's ~30k ETH at current prices.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
good concept,and I think you should consider the risk of law
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bad news for me, because the participants bounty twitter and fb limited:  Embarrassed
bad news for you  but is good news for me Grin because iam sure that this project will be succesfully and iam so happy be a part of this project Grin lol
Activity: 686
Just joined up to this signature campaign!
Best wiches!

What about Ukrainian or Russian translation, guys? I can do it!
Activity: 490
Bad news for me, because the participants bounty twitter and fb limited:  Embarrassed
If you want to contribute, you can invest some  money to the ICO later Cheesy

Maybe I will wait ico who will come, will not invest .. Hopefully ico who will come ico participants are not limited,  Do you join bounty social media?  Cheesy
I joined all bounty except Translator and Blog because i predict this project is very great and will success.
will joined the ico if maybe i got some money this week  Cheesy or you can lend it to me
Activity: 574
Bad news for me, because the participants bounty twitter and fb limited:  Embarrassed
If you want to contribute, you can invest some  money to the ICO later Cheesy

Maybe I will wait ico who will come, will not invest .. Hopefully ico who will come ico participants are not limited,  Do you join bounty social media?  Cheesy
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
I like this idea, i used to gamble on skins but since the tmartin scandal a lot of sites stopped working with skins because the bots that are used to deposit stopped working with them. Looking foward to the development of this coin.
Apparently so this project is considered very promising And I think that we are not you, intended for gambling, betting and other things, will have a very huge demand, and will make life easier for the gambler
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I like this idea, i used to gamble on skins but since the tmartin scandal a lot of sites stopped working with skins because the bots that are used to deposit stopped working with them. Looking foward to the development of this coin.
Activity: 358
This is his special coin for gamers?
But also good this project about its many also gamers in this world
So it can make it easier for gamers to buy something with this coin
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
So what makes this better than purchasing a skin with regular cash?

my opinion is if u buy with usd or steamcash (based local money ) that will be fixed price ,
but if u use skins maybe u will get a lower price , cause u know altcoins always Fluctuate .
for example , if u buy skincoin today , maybe tomorrow u will get profit because the prize up then u will save more money from them.
Activity: 17
So what makes this better than purchasing a skin with regular cash?
Activity: 140
Never too old to learn
actually, this is good concept..because the esport business is growing up fast, but there is also one strong community targeting esport business, its called peerplays..build on bitshare chain..

i hope ski  coin can offer another feature
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
how to trade dota2 equipements

not now buddy , still be a project .
but , later we will know .
just try to helping this project success with joining ICO or bounty course
 Smiley
Activity: 29
how to trade dota2 equipements
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
If they don't license copyrighted material they'll get a lawsuit later. Valve has strict policy about gambling markets. They shut big gambling platforms down last year. You need to do everything right or your coin worth nothing.
Activity: 490
Bad news for me, because the participants bounty twitter and fb limited:  Embarrassed
If you want to contribute, you can invest some  money to the ICO later Cheesy
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: