Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY - page 69. (Read 81073 times)

Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Do we have any update on the " reserved" part for the bounties? can this be updated with what all bounties to be provided here?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
waiting baunty  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Are there any social bounties for this project ? I'm waiting for more news to join this ICO .
Dev should have a marketing team to run it smoothly.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Interesting, Waiting for more Smiley
Activity: 672
wait open bounty, signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign

We will announce bounty on Thursday. Please sign up to our Twitter (@skincoin_org) to get info asap.
Great! I will be waiting you. I subscribed to twitter
Activity: 23

We will announce bounty on Thursday. Please sign up to our Twitter (@skincoin_org) to get info asap.
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
what ever...blah...blah...blah...blah.....

i want bounty,..

juat give us bounty rules
Activity: 14
Any bounty for blog article or something ?

We will anounce bounty campaign in 2 days.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
are there any dividends/rewards attached to SKIN token? why should I invest in it?

There is will be 20% bonus in first 2 days.

talking about an actual use case, not about the ICO. Token is only used as sole currency?
Activity: 686
interesting for this coin
waiting for bounty and i'll bookmark
Activity: 14
are there any dividends/rewards attached to SKIN token? why should I invest in it?

There is will be 20% bonus in first 2 days.

I found this,another 1st?What s your plan to push market?

We have completely different projects, 1st is one project coin, Skincoin will connect a lot of web sites which accept in-game skins now.
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
I found this,another 1st?What s your plan to push market?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Reserved for german translation, if you need one pm me.
Activity: 658
An interesting work. achievements.  Smiley
Activity: 594
Good team and topic,like FirstBlood,i am looking forward to this!
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
The skin industry has been milked without cryptocurrency participating take cs:go skins for instance, people would just make them, put them up for sale and get (Digital Game Credits/Tokens) which they would then sell to FIAT.

All stores like that offering skins for credits were shut down due to local laws and regulations, etc and the community lost interest.

Money makes the world go round.

Incorrect. We have Opskins, bitskins and such sites to sell skins for fiat. Valve has not banned them, only the big sites related to gambling. Some do still exist however, and there is really no way valve can regulate this, expect putting some limitations for trading for example. If there was like a requirement for trading, it would get so much easier to close the skin gambling market, or at least limit it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
The skin industry has been milked without cryptocurrency participating take cs:go skins for instance, people would just make them, put them up for sale and get (Digital Game Credits/Tokens) which they would then sell to FIAT.

All stores like that offering skins for credits were shut down due to local laws and regulations, etc and the community lost interest.

Money makes the world go round.
Activity: 23

Honestly, the eSports  are very popular today and many Game companies have made profits by selling skins or points.However, as a Counter-Strike and Dota2 fan, I care much about the Teamwork or personal skill during the games, rather then the skins. So, i don't think there will be large market in these games for competition. BTW, the FirstBlood.io has proven to be a successful project since it focus on the competition between players in my opinion.

Thanks for your comment, to be honest Firstblood with their matchmaking model between players is not so popular and profitable as skins gamble market. We already have the same project as matchmaking (like Firstblood) but it's really not so interesting as skins market Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: