Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 2. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is SmartBillions Coin?
The lottery started her ICO in mid-October. As a SmartBillion Coin Holder, you will receive a monthly dividend that began one month after the first token bid completion.
Read More@ https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-smartbillions-coin.html
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534
What is the advantage of investing at the start of the ICO instead of the end?

Hello.
The ico of this project ended last year.

If you are asking in general about advantages of investing in ICO at beginning or after I mean buying from the exchange
then there could be advantages depending on how the ico is structured and how the bonuses are awarded.

If the ICO has a round for "private" sell where the minimum amount to enter is huge for example 100ETH then i do not thing there there is an advantage to buy
in invest into an ICO if you are normal public investor.
In such structure the "private" investors are usually dumping the "extra bonuses" that they have received on the free market
therefore there could be an advantage for a usual investor to buy from an exchange at cheaper prices.

On the other hand  when the ICO rounds have no big bonus difference and the bonus is not so high and when there is no private sale
then in this case joining the ico in the beginning could be favorable as you could get more tokens for less
as there should not be a big dump on the free market.

But there is no guarantee so take your time to study the project before you
invest any money that you can not afford to lose ! Wink

Activity: 215
Merit: 10
What is the advantage of investing at the start of the ICO instead of the end?
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Hi all, I don't see a smartbillions contract in myetherwallet, although I have 1700 smart tokens in there, does anyone else have this problem?

Also anybody know the approximate actual value of 1 SMART token in ether, usd, or bitcoin

Your tokens are still in your wallet.  I noticed that myetherwallet doesn't list Smartbillions in the contract list anymore, but you can still interface with it by using the smartbillions wallet address.  (0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C).

You still need to copy the Contract ABI from etherscan.io (https://etherscan.io/address/0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C#code and paste it into the ABI section for myetherwallet to interact with it properly.  Then you can use the functions properly

Hiya, that's all way beyond my level of knowledge lol, my portfolio estimates the 1700 tokens are worth around $5 at current prices, so I doubt it's even worth my time to attempt to disinvest or even try to sell them on etherdelta (what a terrible site btw.) I'll just leave them in myetherwallet as a reminder to do a little more due diligence next time Smiley.  It's a shame as it seemed like a good idea, who knows maybe there is an active dev team working ferociously away in a basement somewhere and everything changes in the future, doubtful but hey, ever the optimist Smiley  

Hey dude, 1700 tokens are probably worth around 1.5 ETH.

You can disinvest really easily, I adapted a guide that I found online. It was initially for collecting dividends, I changed 1 line and its for disinvesting now Tongue

Scroll up a little and you will find the guide, a child can follow it haha Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
Hi all, I don't see a smartbillions contract in myetherwallet, although I have 1700 smart tokens in there, does anyone else have this problem?

Also anybody know the approximate actual value of 1 SMART token in ether, usd, or bitcoin

Your tokens are still in your wallet.  I noticed that myetherwallet doesn't list Smartbillions in the contract list anymore, but you can still interface with it by using the smartbillions wallet address.  (0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C).

You still need to copy the Contract ABI from etherscan.io (https://etherscan.io/address/0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C#code and paste it into the ABI section for myetherwallet to interact with it properly.  Then you can use the functions properly

Hiya, that's all way beyond my level of knowledge lol, my portfolio estimates the 1700 tokens are worth around $5 at current prices, so I doubt it's even worth my time to attempt to disinvest or even try to sell them on etherdelta (what a terrible site btw.) I'll just leave them in myetherwallet as a reminder to do a little more due diligence next time Smiley.  It's a shame as it seemed like a good idea, who knows maybe there is an active dev team working ferociously away in a basement somewhere and everything changes in the future, doubtful but hey, ever the optimist Smiley  

A lot of people disinvested as they wanted their Eth back... because Eth went 3x or 4x over the last couple of months.  When smartbillions tokens were sold, Eth was around $300 USD.  I guess people thought that smartbillions tokens won't do the same.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Your tokens are still in your wallet.  I noticed that myetherwallet doesn't list Smartbillions in the contract list anymore, but you can still interface with it by using the smartbillions wallet address.  (0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C).

You still need to copy the Contract ABI from etherscan.io (https://etherscan.io/address/0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C#code and paste it into the ABI section for myetherwallet to interact with it properly.  Then you can use the functions properly

Hiya, that's all way beyond my level of knowledge lol, my portfolio estimates the 1700 tokens are worth around $5 at current prices, so I doubt it's even worth my time to attempt to disinvest or even try to sell them on etherdelta (what a terrible site btw.) I'll just leave them in myetherwallet as a reminder to do a little more due diligence next time Smiley.  It's a shame as it seemed like a good idea, who knows maybe there is an active dev team working ferociously away in a basement somewhere and everything changes in the future, doubtful but hey, ever the optimist Smiley 
Activity: 700
Merit: 294

Your tokens are still in your wallet.  I noticed that myetherwallet doesn't list Smartbillions in the contract list anymore, but you can still interface with it by using the smartbillions wallet address.  (0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C).

You still need to copy the Contract ABI from etherscan.io (https://etherscan.io/address/0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C#code and paste it into the ABI section for myetherwallet to interact with it properly.  Then you can use the functions properly

Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Hi guys,

Just to be sure i have to ask maybe stupid question. I sold my smartbillions tokens on etherdelta a few weeks ago. Can I reclaim / redeem / disinvest my ETH that I have invested on ICO (that ETH that sits on smartbillions contract)?

You would have been able to disinvest if you didn't sell your smart billions. Now that they are sold you can not disinvest.

The smart thing to do here is to check how much you would have got for disinvesting, and for selling on ED. Usually disinvest gives back more ETH.
Activity: 83
This was definitely a scam, no more news from the dev, but at least some people got some money to sell on ETHdelta
yeah, I also waiting for news
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
This was definitely a scam, no more news from the dev, but at least some people got some money to sell on ETHdelta

So what about the rest of the eth in the contract? We will see a  big withdrawal one day won't we... Undecided
Activity: 4

Hey buddy, don't do that! Don't trust etherdelta with anything, especially not your private keys.

To disinvest, just do this

a. Visit https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts
b. Please select SmartBillions — SMART from existing contracts list
c. Please visit: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6f6deb5db0c4994a8283a01d6cfeeb27fc3bbe9c#code And please copy Contract ABI
d. Please paste the copied Contract ABI to ABI / JSON Interface box on previously visited myetherwallet website
e. Press “Access”. In the Read/ Write Contract section please select Disinvest function.
f. Access the wallet that holds your SMART Tokens
g. Click Write ->Generate transaction -> Yes, I am sure

Steps C and D are very important!

Wow, cool, Thank you for the step-by-step instruction. This is what I did - nothing happened next tho (still same ETH and SMART balances on my wallet), shall I wait for some time, or something? Is there any possibility to check if it is being processed?

UPDATE:...i found this transaction (?) is pending ...so I just need to wait.

UPDATE2: it worked! thank you!

No problem, glad you were succesful. These are the instructions written by dev team for the PayDividends function, I just changed PayDividends to Disinvest, to make it easier to understand.

Nevertheless, it is a shame the project was abandoned by the devs. I will keep watching it, and I hope something will change!

It makes me mad that the team abandoned this project, it could have had so much potential! Idiots running away with 3 mil USD when the pot could have been in the tens or hundreds of millions. That's what happens with ICOs where the team doesn't even show their faces.

i need  help with this,  under contracts, from the dropdown menu i do  not see smartbillions or smart , in myetherwallet under token balance ( ethplorer.io) i see smartbillions tokens with the balance of token and the value of the tokens.

any suggestion on how to get the dividends in an easy way,
further more i followed a post on medium from smartbillions, and i sent twice 0 ether to the contract address, it has been over 24 hours since i sent the second transaction but it still showing pending,

any suggestion or tips will be greatly appreciated

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
SmartBillions update 11.12

GAS price update.

Due to the recent ETH network congestion the default GAS price was rised to match the average GAS price in the ETH network. As for now (Monday 12:00 GMT) the number of unconfirmed transactions is dropping. The GAS price is also reduced. We will be adjusting the default GAS price to the current ETH network situation. Hopefully within next days we will be able to reduce the GAS price to 4 GWEI as it used to be before the congestion.

Development update.

SmartBillions development team is working on multibet solution. We will introduce 2 improvements in January.
1. Multiple bets on one draw. Players will be allowed to purchase multiple tickets on one draw
2. Same numbers on multiple bets. Players will be allowed to play their lucky numbers on multiple bets automatically.
Multibet solutions answers lottery players expectations and will boost ticket sales.

Marketing update.

Due to the network congestion the marketing campaign budgets were reduced. The ETH network situation made lottery participation inconvenient for the players. Recently with the reduced GAS price marketing will be back to normal.

Rumipl, are you alive guys?
Whats going on with SmartBillions?

I reckon they're sipping cocktails on a beach somewhere with all our money
Activity: 11
SmartBillions update 11.12

GAS price update.

Due to the recent ETH network congestion the default GAS price was rised to match the average GAS price in the ETH network. As for now (Monday 12:00 GMT) the number of unconfirmed transactions is dropping. The GAS price is also reduced. We will be adjusting the default GAS price to the current ETH network situation. Hopefully within next days we will be able to reduce the GAS price to 4 GWEI as it used to be before the congestion.

Development update.

SmartBillions development team is working on multibet solution. We will introduce 2 improvements in January.
1. Multiple bets on one draw. Players will be allowed to purchase multiple tickets on one draw
2. Same numbers on multiple bets. Players will be allowed to play their lucky numbers on multiple bets automatically.
Multibet solutions answers lottery players expectations and will boost ticket sales.

Marketing update.

Due to the network congestion the marketing campaign budgets were reduced. The ETH network situation made lottery participation inconvenient for the players. Recently with the reduced GAS price marketing will be back to normal.

Rumipl, are you alive guys?
Whats going on with SmartBillions?
Activity: 10
at what exchange traded coin in addition to etherdelta?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
This is indeed something strange happening - difficult to judge in the absence of enough information. Let's see if the team gives some sign of life, maybe they are just laying in bed with a strong flue.
Activity: 43
Merit: 3
ALERT ALERT ALERT

Your admin '@The_Nextlevel' on SmartBillion Official Telegram channel is constantly advising all telegram members to disinvest using contract's disinvest function. This is happening since last one month. Please check all messages from him. He has also got 3-4 members who are constantly posting messages to scare the community by saying the contract has faults and developers are not able to withdraw coins for further development, the smart contract is dead and developers have ran away. Reading the smart contract, I personally did not feel this was true, so I tried to defend, but they banned me!
Activity: 83
interesting project, although I invested in a similar lottery (I will not advertise)Wink

Are there any statistics available for SmartBillions users? Does the lottery work reliably in this form?

hmm...It will be interesting to know
Activity: 23

Hey buddy, don't do that! Don't trust etherdelta with anything, especially not your private keys.

To disinvest, just do this

a. Visit https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts
b. Please select SmartBillions — SMART from existing contracts list
c. Please visit: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6f6deb5db0c4994a8283a01d6cfeeb27fc3bbe9c#code And please copy Contract ABI
d. Please paste the copied Contract ABI to ABI / JSON Interface box on previously visited myetherwallet website
e. Press “Access”. In the Read/ Write Contract section please select Disinvest function.
f. Access the wallet that holds your SMART Tokens
g. Click Write ->Generate transaction -> Yes, I am sure

Steps C and D are very important!

Wow, cool, Thank you for the step-by-step instruction. This is what I did - nothing happened next tho (still same ETH and SMART balances on my wallet), shall I wait for some time, or something? Is there any possibility to check if it is being processed?

UPDATE:...i found this transaction (?) is pending ...so I just need to wait.

UPDATE2: it worked! thank you!

No problem, glad you were succesful. These are the instructions written by dev team for the PayDividends function, I just changed PayDividends to Disinvest, to make it easier to understand.

Nevertheless, it is a shame the project was abandoned by the devs. I will keep watching it, and I hope something will change!

It makes me mad that the team abandoned this project, it could have had so much potential! Idiots running away with 3 mil USD when the pot could have been in the tens or hundreds of millions. That's what happens with ICOs where the team doesn't even show their faces.
Pages:
Jump to: