Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 4. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Did anyone observe which is the trend in the ticket sales of smart billions? Is the ticket sale rising, or constant or shrinking?

You can check this out for yourself. https://www.smartbillions.com/stats

My thoughts on this are:

1. Until cryptokitties came out the lottery was steadily increasing, with the most traffic on weekends. Since then, ETH network is congested, network fees are high, and barely anyone plays the lottery.

2. The developer has a 0.25% weekly or monthly (don't remember which) budget of the total jackpot for marketing the lottery, but apart from adverts on bitcointalk, I don't see any marketing activity going on. Would be nice if rumipl could update us all on the progress, he has gone silent recently.

Nevertheless - I'm holding strong. Sticking it out for the long ride - fingers crossed Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Did anyone observe which is the trend in the ticket sales of smart billions? Is the ticket sale rising, or constant or shrinking?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
What is going on???

The ETH in the smart contract is disappearing, whilst https://www.smartbillions.com/stats shows that it should be increasing.

Are people changing their SMART into ETH, or is something really bad happening right under our noses?

When I last posted about this there was 6000 ETH, now there is 5400 ETH.
something strange happened...

Maybe this:

Jackpot Management
The Jackpot is managed by a smart contract with publicly known and unchangeable rules. Admin will be allowed to withdraw only 0.25 % of the total Jackpot Value per week, for marketing expenses used to drive increased awareness, interest, participation and Jackpot value.

People are disinvesting. This is investment protection, that people can at any time burn tokens and change them into ETH.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have SmartBillions tokens, can I buy a lottery ticket for your lottery on them? How much does one lottery ticket cost per SmartBillions tokens? What was the biggest win in your lottery so far? How does the payment win by automatic transfer to the wallet or manual withdrawal? Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2890
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
What is going on???

The ETH in the smart contract is disappearing, whilst https://www.smartbillions.com/stats shows that it should be increasing.

Are people changing their SMART into ETH, or is something really bad happening right under our noses?

Maybe this:

Jackpot Management
The Jackpot is managed by a smart contract with publicly known and unchangeable rules. Admin will be allowed to withdraw only 0.25 % of the total Jackpot Value per week, for marketing expenses used to drive increased awareness, interest, participation and Jackpot value.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
What is going on???

Activity: 238
+ + +
Hey guys, does anyone understand why the coin fell so sharply?
Is it a trend for a long-term decline or a temporary correction?
Activity: 350
Up to this time, who has ever won large sums of ETH in your lottery every other day, how many lottery runs? How much is 1 lottery in the equivalent of dollars? How can I buy your lottery there is an incentive so a question? Thank you
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
SmartBillions realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/smartbillions/real_time
Activity: 17
It's very simple, the value of this company is the jackpot. Once someone guesses 6 numbers correctly, the value of this company will instantly drop to nearly 0. If not, the tokens will slowly rise. Not my cup of tea to be honest, so i'm out.

The probability of this happening is on the other side extremely low, and it would rise only is so many other people would play that then the jackpot would also become much higher.

More people playing the lottery increases the odds of someone hitting the jackpot.

Also, they are misleading by saying you can win 70k ETH. They don't have that, they only have like 6k ETH. That's it. Plus, they only dole out 5% of ticket sales to the token holders, which is pretty low. And how to increase ticket sales? They are so many lotteries out there, people don't know about smartbillions. It takes a lot of marketing effort, and thus expenses, to raise awareness.

I just don't see the edge here.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
It's very simple, the value of this company is the jackpot. Once someone guesses 6 numbers correctly, the value of this company will instantly drop to nearly 0. If not, the tokens will slowly rise. Not my cup of tea to be honest, so i'm out.

The probability of this happening is on the other side extremely low, and it would rise only is so many other people would play that then the jackpot would also become much higher.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Would like to see smartbillions on some better exchanges, need more liquidity and availability.
Activity: 17

Activity: 196
Now SmartBillions tokens are traded only on the local market. Tell me if the lottery is planning to withdraw its tokens to more popular and large exchanges. When can we see SmartBillions tokens on other exchanges?
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
^^^ jackpot amount increased from $3M to $3.68M, ETH value went up so they just took "few" ether from pot.
I am not sure why, jackpot should be at least $4.1M(6200ETH was in pot 6 days ago). Few hundred thousand dollars are missing from that pot.
EDIT*
6205.71ETH was in pot 9.12., according to these stats https://www.smartbillions.com/stats jackpot should be 6208.71ETH.
Jackpot is 5,384.76 atm so 823ETH(or half million dollars) is missing. I love math  Smiley

Did none of your read how the ICO worked?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
^^^ jackpot amount increased from $3M to $3.68M, ETH value went up so they just took "few" ether from pot.
I am not sure why, jackpot should be at least $4.1M(6200ETH was in pot 6 days ago). Few hundred thousand dollars are missing from that pot.
EDIT*
6205.71ETH was in pot 9.12., according to these stats https://www.smartbillions.com/stats jackpot should be 6208.71ETH.
Jackpot is 5,384.76 atm so 823ETH(or half million dollars) is missing. I love math  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Wasnt the jackpot amount supposed to grow, not decrease? Players of the lottery are getting a worse deal with every passing day.
Btw 5400 ETH is cca. $3.7M, which is a long way off from a "multi-billion-dollar" lottery jackpot.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I executed the smart contract from My ether wallet. Any idea how long it takes for dividends to be paid out once I do so?
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
I wanted to ask on the dividend account why the holders of your lottery's tokens are paid very small dividends, although you have very large sums of money for the jackpot? Another question is how can I play your lottery if I have SmartBillions tokens? Can I buy lottery tickets by paying for them with SmartBillions tokens How much does it cost 1 ticket for lottery in SmartBillions tokens? Thank you

You have to bet with ETH. It is most convenient to bet when the ETH network is not overloaded, then you can set a minimum gas charge, and betting with 0.001 is a viable option. If the network fees are really large, then betting with a small value is not worth the transaction fee that you pay.

The SmartBillion token can be redeemed for ETH, or you can hold on to it and harvest the dividends that are paid out on a monthly basis.
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
What is going on???

Have you seen the ETH/USD exchange rate recently?  It was over $700 for a couple of days.  It's just people who want to reclaim their ETH and claim some profit now.
Pages:
Jump to: