Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 6. (Read 49667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
~
You could win that amount only if you bet 1 eth.
How is that?
It clearly says 0.01eth/ticket = 70000ETH jackpot.

1ETH/ticket = 7000000ETH  Shocked

0.001ETH/ticket = 7000ETH

If the win is higher then the pot you will get the payment  in rounds (rates)
until you get the full amount you have won.
Unless you are owner of the site you should be quiet, because what you just wrote is nonsense and can only mean that they don't have money to pay jackpot higher than 6K eth, with that said they shouldn't even offer so high jackpot.
Are you owner?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534
I've just seen forum add.

How estimated win can be 11 times higher than pot size?
Even if I choose lowest ticket value, which is 0.001 ETH, estimated win is higher than pot.

I don't understand this either:
The bet results are the hashes of the third future block

Third block, it seems that numbers are changing on each block.
Can you link us to each hash every time numbers change?

How do you pick numbers from hash?

You could win that amount only if you bet 1 eth.
If the win is higher then the pot you will get the payment  in rounds (rates)
until you get the full amount you have won.

the 6 number that you pick should match the last 6 hash hex numbers and the correct order.

example hash:
0xc1f80fb3cf0aeff8ed45272dcd6ee5e78e93494306ce767643e6d02b5e35f65f

translated into numbers will be: 3, 5, 15, 6, 5, 15

your example pick:
6, 5, 1, 0, 13, 15

your winning numbers will be
6, 5, 1, 0, 13, 15

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
I've just seen forum add.

How estimated win can be 11 times higher than pot size?
Even if I choose lowest ticket value, which is 0.001 ETH, estimated win is higher than pot.

I don't understand this either:
The bet results are the hashes of the third future block

Third block, it seems that numbers are changing on each block.
Can you link us to each hash every time numbers change?

Sorry, i have found it  Roll Eyes
How do you pick numbers from hash?
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Here is unofficial dividend calculator - https://ethgamestats.com/smartbillions/

I have 2000 smart tokens and I will earn for 1 bet Cheesy (0,001 ETH). But I believe that next months will be better.

Thanks for the calculator.
Is nice to know how little we can earn right now  Smiley
I guess a free bet is better than nothing at this stage  Cool

Yes, I think that everybody will just use their dividends to bet and hope to win something that can make a change. This is what I will do Smiley

I will personally be holding my dividend in the dividend wallet. I will come back in 1 year to collect it Wink Wonder what the value of ETH will be at that time Wink I prefer to dream about the skies than to get 5 free bets Tongue

Actually you gave me a good idea - who knows which value it'll have in future! I'm not a fan of gambling anyway Cheesy

I'm happy that you think it is a better idea, glad to help! Smiley
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
Here is unofficial dividend calculator - https://ethgamestats.com/smartbillions/

I have 2000 smart tokens and I will earn for 1 bet Cheesy (0,001 ETH). But I believe that next months will be better.

Yes, I think that everybody will just use their dividends to bet and hope to win something that can make a change. This is what I will do Smiley

I will personally be holding my dividend in the dividend wallet. I will come back in 1 year to collect it Wink Wonder what the value of ETH will be at that time Wink I prefer to dream about the skies than to get 5 free bets Tongue

Actually you gave me a good idea - who knows which value it'll have in future! I'm not a fan of gambling anyway Cheesy
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Dear Admins - you should add some statistics with most value wins - it should be visible on main page.
yes, I think it's a good idea!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi, tell  what amount of dividends will I get if I have a  1000 SmartBillions token on my MEW purse? What should I do to receive my dividends? What is the period in days between dividend payments? Thank you
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
i hope Smart Team working on this project.
Smart Token Listed on EtherDelta already.. now i am expecting that Smart Token Will be list on Huge exchange.
anybody know about that what was ico price of SmartBillions??
Now price is $0.38 .. waiting to see SmartBiilions on Good Exchange...
Good Luck Smart Team.
Activity: 8
I`m not author of this page :-) Real author write about ethgamestats some pages ago.

Looking at today stats it may be worst day in our lottery :-( I waiting for adding SMART to second exchange - maybe it will make higer interesting in play.
How can I see how much divident I have?

use the calculator made by mistique
it is in the post above:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25780992
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
How can I see how much divident I have?
Dear Admins - you should add some statistics with most value wins - it should be visible on main page.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

Is nice to know how little we can earn right now  Smiley
I guess a free bet is better than nothing at this stage  Cool

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
does anyone has any idea how much this dividends will be? on the site it is written that 5% out of the entire betting pool..did someone actually made a calculus?

One thing that could be added to the site maybe could be the dividend calculator
where users could enter the address or only the amount of smart they have and get the calculation. Wink

Yeah, that's true. and I think it's in the same way as minexcoin that do parkings and earn interest on it.
Expecting the idea to work to get more investors even if they won't play game with it.
does anyone has any idea how much this dividends will be? on the site it is written that 5% out of the entire betting pool..did someone actually made a calculus?

One thing that could be added to the site maybe could be the dividend calculator
where users could enter the address or only the amount of smart they have and get the calculation. Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
the dividends will be redeemable in a short period of time? the only requirement is to have the tokens into our wallets?
Pages:
Jump to: