Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 7. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Finally. Thanks for the comprehensive instructions. I will try to use MEW to claim my dividend.

SmartBillions Dividend information.

First SmartBillions dividend period ends after the 4680386 ETH Block - around 1 pm 5.12.2017. After this block all token holders will be allowed to withdraw their dividends from SmartBillions smart contract.

Please transfer all your SMART Tokens to your ETH wallets with private key access. Please do not keep your Tokens on the exchanges when the Dividend period ends.

How to claim your Dividend:

1.   You can just simply send 0 ETH to the contract address from your wallet where you keep your SMART Tokens. Contract address: 0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C
You will receive your dividend automatically.
Note: If you claim your dividend for the first time you may have to send the transaction twice.
Please set your GAS price to 1 gwei and GAS limit to 300000.
2.   You can Play the lottery using wallet with SMART Tokens stored, Dividends will be sent automatically to your wallet when you purchase the lottery ticket.
3.   You can also access the contract using myetherwallet how to proceed.
a.   Visit https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts
b.   Please select SmartBillions – SMART from existing contracts list
c.   Please visit: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6f6deb5db0c4994a8283a01d6cfeeb27fc3bbe9c#code
And please copy Contract ABI
d.   Please paste the copied Contract ABI to ABI / JSON Interface box on previously visited myetherwallet website
e.   Press “Access”. In the Read/ Write Contract section please select payDividends function.
f.   Access the wallet that holds your SMART Tokens
g.   Click Write ->Generate transaction -> Yes, I am sure
Additional information:
- If you don't claim, it accumulates all past periods until you do.
- Dividend payout may also include affiliates and unpaid wins.
- Only completed (past) periods are considered in the payout.

Next Dividend period ends around 31.12.2017. Every Dividend period lasts 163840 ETH blocks.

Activity: 294
In search of a good project, I track the team. What are the merits of your team?
Activity: 108
Can you provide me info for this exact case:
I bet 1 ETH and win the jackpot (all 6 numbers in exact order).

Questions:
- How much will I win?
- When will I receive 100% of winnings
- From where will those winnings come from?
anyone  Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello, tell me how I can participate in your lottery where can buy lottery tickets. Is there a detailed instruction on this issue? How much is 1 lottery ticket when lottery is played every day or once a week. Thank you
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
I'm not a token holder, I'm not an ICO investor, I'm a person wanting to gamble with ETH.
I should not be bothered to read a whitepaper to find correct information that contradicts the wrong information available on your site.

You however should bother to correct misleading information in order to improve the player experience, unless you do not care about something as trivial as that.
Getting obviously wrong estimates that could be corrected without much work to show actually possible numbers instead of fictional limits isn't a very good first impression.
And I think many players would agree here (I estimate the replies are mostly from token holders waiting for their dividend, not from actual players producing this dividend in the first place).
Activity: 261
Why are you not answering about your clearly misleading site and forum ads?

Please read the whitepaper and you will find all needed information:
https://smartbillions.com/docs/SmartBillions_Smartpaper.pdf?

If you have any other questions after getting familiar with whitepaper please ask.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
What about hackathon? Is it active? Who can participate?
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Why are you not answering about your clearly misleading site and forum ads?
SmartBillions Dividend information.

First SmartBillions dividend period ends after the 4680386 ETH Block - around 1 pm 5.12.2017. After this block all token holders will be allowed to withdraw their dividends from SmartBillions smart contract.

Please transfer all your SMART Tokens to your ETH wallets with private key access. Please do not keep your Tokens on the exchanges when the Dividend period ends.

How to claim your Dividend:

1.   You can just simply send 0 ETH to the contract address from your wallet where you keep your SMART Tokens. Contract address: 0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C
You will receive your dividend automatically.
Note: If you claim your dividend for the first time you may have to send the transaction twice.
Please set your GAS price to 1 gwei and GAS limit to 300000.
2.   You can Play the lottery using wallet with SMART Tokens stored, Dividends will be sent automatically to your wallet when you purchase the lottery ticket.
3.   You can also access the contract using myetherwallet how to proceed.
a.   Visit https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts
b.   Please select SmartBillions – SMART from existing contracts list
c.   Please visit: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6f6deb5db0c4994a8283a01d6cfeeb27fc3bbe9c#code
And please copy Contract ABI
d.   Please paste the copied Contract ABI to ABI / JSON Interface box on previously visited myetherwallet website
e.   Press “Access”. In the Read/ Write Contract section please select payDividends function.
f.   Access the wallet that holds your SMART Tokens
g.   Click Write ->Generate transaction -> Yes, I am sure
Additional information:
- If you don't claim, it accumulates all past periods until you do.
- Dividend payout may also include affiliates and unpaid wins.
- Only completed (past) periods are considered in the payout.

Next Dividend period ends around 31.12.2017. Every Dividend period lasts 163840 ETH blocks.

Activity: 602
Merit: 263
Do you want to run the games or play the games is the question I have. I think I'd rather run them but good luck to those playing them. The odds are in your favor here on the blockchain over real world lotteries which can be totally manipulated.
I agree with you because blockchain is not the guarantee that a system will not be manipulated. Lottery online is very easy to scam and be frauded, but I can give it a shot if the codes and scrypts are fully public. The whole thing is that I don't believe in online lottery and I will never put a single penny on it.
Activity: 74
Only 2 days left for the first dividend payment in Smartbillions ether.
For now 0.00056399 ETH for every 1000 planned tokens. We will see the final result.

Sorry if i didnt understand your statement right but do you mean that its two days untill the first dividend occur or do you have two days remaining to claim the dividends? Cheers
Activity: 8
Hello, I want to participate in your lottery, tell me where and how I can buy lottery tickets, how much is 1 lottery ticket. Can I buy a lottery ticket for Smartbillions tokens?

If you like to play you should visit smartbillions.com. You play with ether. On page you can use "Wallet" tab and transfer eth to wallet or use metamask. Everything is described on "How to play" tab on bottom on page. Minimum bet is 0,001ETH.

If you like to buy tokens you shoud visit https://etherdelta.com/#SMART-ETH
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello, I want to participate in your lottery, tell me where and how I can buy lottery tickets, how much is 1 lottery ticket. Can I buy a lottery ticket for Smartbillions tokens?
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
House edge is set at 13.85 % which is very low when compared to other online and offline competitors.
yabtcl (a direct competitor since also offering crypto based lotteries) has a house edge of 1%, where is 13% low compared to that?
And no, I dont want to compare it to state run lotteries, but rather look at blockchain/crypto based alternatives.

You didn't address my concerns of you intentionally misleading players with "expected win" amounts.
amazing 1%. to bad the website is crap. if that 1% is real than more decentralized lotteries wil come online just like Smartbillions but with lower edge.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Only 2 days left for the first dividend payment in Smartbillions ether.
For now 0.00056399 ETH for every 1000 planned tokens. We will see the final result.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
House edge is set at 13.85 % which is very low when compared to other online and offline competitors.
yabtcl (a direct competitor since also offering crypto based lotteries) has a house edge of 1%, where is 13% low compared to that?
And no, I dont want to compare it to state run lotteries, but rather look at blockchain/crypto based alternatives.

You didn't address my concerns of you intentionally misleading players with "expected win" amounts.
Activity: 31
Do you want to run the games or play the games is the question I have. I think I'd rather run them but good luck to those playing them. The odds are in your favor here on the blockchain over real world lotteries which can be totally manipulated.
Smartbillions odds:payout ratio is actually pretty high. I am concerned that the payout for 6 hits is way too high to be sustainable. Time will show.
Wasn't the house edge over 10%, even ignoring the increase due to insufficient funds in the bankroll?

How can a lottery make its money if with higher odds of winning?
Simply put: More gambling volume.
Eg the expected profit with 1000 ETH wagered on a 1% house edge is the same as with 100ETH wagered on a 10% house edge.
The lower edge attracts more gamblers, resulting in similar profit expectations.
house edge about 21% if im correct.
i like the project but i think soon other decentralized lotteries will arrive with better odds, than no one will use this one. or can they adjust the odds?

How can a lottery make its money if with higher odds of winning? If it isn't going to make money, then there aint gonna be any money in the pot for winners. Do the math bro, for there to be a winner there must be losers.

Smartbillions odds:payout ratio is actually pretty high. I am concerned that the payout for 6 hits is way too high to be sustainable. Time will show.
off course there has to be more losers then winners, but i think the odds can go up and still make a lottery. the odds for winning the jackpot at smartbillions is 1 in 16 million , thats not very high. but i dont know how many people will play this lottery.
Pages:
Jump to: