Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 3. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Hey buddy, don't do that! Don't trust etherdelta with anything, especially not your private keys.

To disinvest, just do this

a. Visit https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts
b. Please select SmartBillions — SMART from existing contracts list
c. Please visit: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6f6deb5db0c4994a8283a01d6cfeeb27fc3bbe9c#code And please copy Contract ABI
d. Please paste the copied Contract ABI to ABI / JSON Interface box on previously visited myetherwallet website
e. Press “Access”. In the Read/ Write Contract section please select Disinvest function.
f. Access the wallet that holds your SMART Tokens
g. Click Write ->Generate transaction -> Yes, I am sure

Steps C and D are very important!

Wow, cool, Thank you for the step-by-step instruction. This is what I did - nothing happened next tho (still same ETH and SMART balances on my wallet), shall I wait for some time, or something? Is there any possibility to check if it is being processed?

UPDATE:...i found this transaction (?) is pending ...so I just need to wait.

UPDATE2: it worked! thank you!

No problem, glad you were succesful. These are the instructions written by dev team for the PayDividends function, I just changed PayDividends to Disinvest, to make it easier to understand.

Nevertheless, it is a shame the project was abandoned by the devs. I will keep watching it, and I hope something will change!

Hiya, trying to follow the steps above but I don't see SmartBillions - SMART contract in the list, any help
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
how to disinvest in the most simple way? I have no idea how to deposit my SMART tokens to etherdelta, is there any other way?

You will need to input your private key onto etherdelta and from dropdown select the token you need to deposit and click deposit.You will find a transaction being generated from your ETH wallet and within few minutes the token will be deposited to etherdelta.As a suggestion, use more gwei and gas price for faster confirmation.

Hey buddy, don't do that! Don't trust etherdelta with anything, especially not your private keys.

c. Please visit: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6f6deb5db0c4994a8283a01d6cfeeb27fc3bbe9c#code And please copy Contract ABI
d. Please paste the copied Contract ABI to ABI / JSON Interface box on previously visited myetherwallet website
e. Press “Access”. In the Read/ Write Contract section please select Disinvest function.

Is this step for sending/receiving tokens through etherdelta? I am not much into this stuff but would love to have a safe trading on etherdelta.If you can provide more steps for that, it would be great.
Activity: 56
Is the team actively trying to get on new exchanges? Have they applied for Kucoin and Cryptopia?

Also how is the progress coming along?
Activity: 462
Merit: 253

Wow, cool, Thank you for the step-by-step instruction. This is what I did - nothing happened next tho (still same ETH and SMART balances on my wallet), shall I wait for some time, or something? Is there any possibility to check if it is being processed?

No problem, glad you were succesful. These are the instructions written by dev team for the PayDividends function, I just changed PayDividends to Disinvest, to make it easier to understand.

Nevertheless, it is a shame the project was abandoned by the devs. I will keep watching it, and I hope something will change!
Activity: 2

how to disinvest in the most simple way? I have no idea how to deposit my SMART tokens to etherdelta, is there any other way?

You will need to input your private key onto etherdelta and from dropdown select the token you need to deposit and click deposit.You will find a transaction being generated from your ETH wallet and within few minutes the token will be deposited to etherdelta.As a suggestion, use more gwei and gas price for faster confirmation.

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
It looks like the project is on downtrend now. I'm out for now as well, but still looking at it.
I've recently started to think that the project is being neglected on purpose. You can see that people are disinvesting quicker and quicker.

I remember the whitepaper mentioning something along the lines of "If for any reason more than 50% of the SMART tokens become disinvested, then it becomes clear that the lottery is in danger and the funds need to be protected. In this case the admin can withdraw the remaining funds"

It would seem like a lovely exit for the anonymous developer.

And for that reason I have collected my dividends and disinvested my tokens - I am out. I have made my money, and do not see any reason to stay and watch the ship sink. Maybe I am wrong, or misinterpreting the whitepaper, but I prefer to find out from a safe distance Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Is any effort being made with this coin?

When are we going to be on a new exchange?
What is being done to attract new players?
There were a lot of developments promised, what is happening with them?

I like this project, but it's not that smart to have the same ticker as another currency.  Undecided

Cryptopia, HitBTC and Coinexchange are already cooperating with the other Smart project.

Not many easily accessible exchanges are left, perhaps Coinsmarkets.com / Mercatox.com  ?

* and within the website there is no contact info / responsible gambling message or any other legal notice.
perhaps fix that first? to create a better appearance
Is any effort being made with this coin?

When are we going to be on a new exchange?
What is being done to attract new players?
There were a lot of developments promised, what is happening with them?
DIVIDENTS:
Hello i dont know what I am doing wrong?    I have about 3300 smarts tokens on my etherwallet[ about 2,5 month]  I would like to check, how much divident's i have got in this moth.  I do like this:
1/ login to myetherwallet
2/ click "contracts"
3/ find and click Smartbillions SMART   
4/ click show contract ( or sth.. like that, dont't remember exact writing)
5/  find "dividents"  and click...
...and i see  "unit 256"  and under that in the frame "151"

what it is?
how could I see/check my dividents  and maybe how to withraw dividents?

sorry my english

...."FEEL WELCOME TO ASK AND DISCUSS! WE ARE HERE TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS."   thank you  the same answer as yours marketing...none
Activity: 17
This project is very cool but it seems to be rising not too much money. Ave some effort been done to market it also in gambling sites, even though external to cryptos?

Smartbillions struggles with two problems:

- It's very hard without a decent marketing budget to gain name recognition.
- It's a dull website. Without some entertainment or gamification elements adding to the betting experience, people check out.

I participated in the ICO but sold my tokes recently at a small profit. I think there are way better opportunities out there than Smartbillions.
DIVIDENTS:
Hello i dont know what I am doing wrong?    I have about 3300 smarts tokens on my etherwallet[ about 2,5 month]  I would like to check, how much divident's i have got in this moth.  I do like this:
1/ login to myetherwallet
2/ click "contracts"
3/ find and click Smartbillions SMART   
4/ click show contract ( or sth.. like that, dont't remember exact writing)
5/  find "dividents"  and click...
...and i see  "unit 256"  and under that in the frame "151"

what it is?
how could I see/check my dividents  and maybe how to withraw dividents?

sorry my english
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
This project is very cool but it seems to be rising not too much money. Ave some effort been done to market it also in gambling sites, even though external to cryptos?
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
interesting project, although I invested in a similar lottery (I will not advertise)Wink

Are there any statistics available for SmartBillions users? Does the lottery work reliably in this form?

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
What is going on???

The ETH in the smart contract is disappearing, whilst https://www.smartbillions.com/stats shows that it should be increasing.

Are people changing their SMART into ETH, or is something really bad happening right under our noses?

When I last posted about this there was 6000 ETH, now there is 5400 ETH.
something strange happened...

Maybe this:

Jackpot Management
The Jackpot is managed by a smart contract with publicly known and unchangeable rules. Admin will be allowed to withdraw only 0.25 % of the total Jackpot Value per week, for marketing expenses used to drive increased awareness, interest, participation and Jackpot value.

People are disinvesting. This is investment protection, that people can at any time burn tokens and change them into ETH.
sounds reasonable

Any instructions to do this?
How can you swap your smartbillions to eth through the contract?
Activity: 83
What is going on???

The ETH in the smart contract is disappearing, whilst https://www.smartbillions.com/stats shows that it should be increasing.

Are people changing their SMART into ETH, or is something really bad happening right under our noses?

When I last posted about this there was 6000 ETH, now there is 5400 ETH.
something strange happened...

Maybe this:

Jackpot Management
The Jackpot is managed by a smart contract with publicly known and unchangeable rules. Admin will be allowed to withdraw only 0.25 % of the total Jackpot Value per week, for marketing expenses used to drive increased awareness, interest, participation and Jackpot value.

People are disinvesting. This is investment protection, that people can at any time burn tokens and change them into ETH.
sounds reasonable
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Where can i buy a ticket for your lottery, how much does it cost 1 ticket of your lottery expressed in dollars? What cryptocurrencies do you accept as payment for a lottery ticket? What is the maximum amount to win your lottery? Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: