Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SocialX ☰ your decentralized Social Media Platform ☰ ICO: 15.01 - page 10. (Read 13454 times)

copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Will be following. Whitepaper is not available yet. Will this be like steemit?

Depends on what you mean with "like steemit". When it comes to earning Tokens by receiving upvotes from the community, yes. But as you can see we are a Social Media Platform focusing on Pictures Videos and Livestreams.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Will be following. Whitepaper is not available yet. Will this be like steemit?
copper member
I'm not sure what you mean by "social intercation" in the OP I presume you mean "interaction" Grin

However if you could elaborate on how the platform will utilize the latest blockchain technology to ensure fast loading I'd be curious

1. Oh ye thank you for pointing that out  Wink
2. That basically means that we are fully aware of the current Blockchain technology and its limitations. We will keep the Platform up2date with the latest technology to bring all functions to the Blockchain. For example, bringing the Livestreams onto the Blockchain will take some time.

You will have to wait for the Whitepaper to get all infos about that.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
I'm not sure what you mean by "social intercation" in the OP I presume you mean "interaction" Grin

However if you could elaborate on how the platform will utilize the latest blockchain technology to ensure fast loading I'd be curious
copper member
it's a covincing project.. what a great it is.! no bounty or airdrop will be held soon?? i'm interesting to following this project..

You can check out our Bounty Campaign here: https://socialx.network/bounty-campaign-socialx/
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
it's a covincing project.. what a great it is.! no bounty or airdrop will be held soon?? i'm interesting to following this project..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Hello! I wan't to take part in the signature campaign, but I don't understand this

20% of the bounty pool to be allocated to the BitcoinTalk Signature campaign. Terms:

In order to participate, each member should go through registration

Registration where? Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBx9oI70iNRZqv4PFOnQ_FcusT1rcOz8pAZ1SGCA9vB-zTcg/viewform
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Hello! I wan't to take part in the signature campaign, but I don't understand this

20% of the bounty pool to be allocated to the BitcoinTalk Signature campaign. Terms:

In order to participate, each member should go through registration

Registration where? Thanks!
copper member
1. Where the ICO date period?
2. Where is the Spreadsheet of bounty participants?

1. ICO Date Period:   Presale till 13.08.2017  ,  ICO from 25.08-01.09.2017  , pls see bonus rounds in the pictures.     
2.  Spreadsheet Bounties:  https://docs.google.com/a/socialx.network/spreadsheets/d/1D9h9oVZVPd712x9QjVflIfZAlIcuZ8Hx_4-nFONtnOo/edit?usp=sharing
copper member
Activity: 55

Intereting,Very upgraded project, I want to join soon, hope be a very profitable project, good luck!
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
1. Where the ICO date period?
2. Where is the Spreadsheet of bounty participants?
Activity: 731
Let's see do you will launched bounty social media campaign for this your project dev.
interesting project and i am would like waiting development abou this projects.
regards.  Cool
Activity: 490
Signature code please!!!
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
with all those animated people on this thread i  have to certainly say that this is more the real life! i cant wait untill i can post my animated pic and become a real person also!

They are copying and socials ico, concept, social has their platform already, these guys are scammers, self mod thread, fake people as their team. Give neg feedback. warn people. Dont be scammed.

FUD is always easy right? Smiley  specially with an anonymous Bitcointalk Account.

Let me clear some things up:

1) We know about Social yes. We didn't know about Social when we started this project.   Discussion ended, Social is a competitor and competitors are good for business.   You can as well list Steemit.com if you want or Instagram.com to not focus too much on Social.

2) About the pictures, we love the style. If you don't like it fine.  Connect with me via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/christianjosephs/   .

3) We are not perfect yet you are right, but we far away from a SCAM.

4)  Self MoD is needed as you see how competitors FUD your post hard.  I told my Team not to delete 99% of the bad posts here, but we will not allow people to promote their ICO (Social).

Let's have a constructive discussion here please.

Thanks,
Christian
Activity: 511
Merit: 275
Bitcoin Interest.
with all those animated people on this thread i  have to certainly say that this is more the real life! i cant wait untill i can post my animated pic and become a real person also!

They are copying and socials ico, concept, social has their platform already, these guys are scammers, self mod thread, fake people as their team. Give neg feedback. warn people. Dont be scammed.

Feel free to check our LinkedIn profiles. Our Team is expanding every day https://socialx.network/#team 22 Members + 5 Advisors that are ready to give everything.

Make BitcoinCashX next lol, EtherX too. haha
Activity: 630
following this project now. looks like a good project with a bright future than any other social media based platform. Goodluck dev,
copper member
with all those animated people on this thread i  have to certainly say that this is more the real life! i cant wait untill i can post my animated pic and become a real person also!

Feel free to check our LinkedIn profiles. Our Team is expanding every day https://socialx.network/#team 22 Members + 5 Advisors that are ready to give everything.
Activity: 511
Merit: 275
Bitcoin Interest.

copper member
Will you need translations? I can translate to Danish

Thanks but we wont need any translations.
Pages:
Jump to: