Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SocialX ☰ your decentralized Social Media Platform ☰ ICO: 15.01 - page 7. (Read 13454 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Steemit got the strenghts of graphene, which is very fast and cheap.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Co founder & CMO SocialX
I have read the whitepaper. It's quite similar to steemit with a focus on videos and photos. It's like instagram with tokens. Love the concept and I maybe taking part in the presale

Thanks for your feedback.  Yes it has concepts from Steemit (Rewards), but we still want to separate us from Steemit in some ways.
Feel free to join our Slack we have daily discussions with the community there.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have read the whitepaper. It's quite similar to steemit with a focus on videos and photos. It's like instagram with tokens. Love the concept and I maybe taking part in the presale
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Happy to announce the SocialX Whitepaper v. 0.1:  https://socialx.network/whitepaper/

Don't miss the Presale: https://socialx.network/presale/
Co founder & CMO SocialX
OP says presale will end on 13/08/17 but on your website presale page,countgown says it will end in 2 days and some hours

Hi Sharma,

yes the countdown is more right. We set the Presale end by a Ethereum Block, that means the time is more accurate !

Also stay tuned for the first version of the Whitepaper before the Presale ends.
Okay thanks.I have already invested in presale.Will tokens be sent after presale or after ICO?

When the ICO finished.  Thanks for believing in us.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
OP says presale will end on 13/08/17 but on your website presale page,countgown says it will end in 2 days and some hours

Hi Sharma,

yes the countdown is more right. We set the Presale end by a Ethereum Block, that means the time is more accurate !

Also stay tuned for the first version of the Whitepaper before the Presale ends.
Okay thanks.I have already invested in presale.Will tokens be sent after presale or after ICO?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
So today whitepaper should be released? Hope you can post here when it's live
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Project idea is good, I would really like to support it
Do let us know when the app is available to use in the IOS or android

We plan with both  + Webapp.
Activity: 330
Project idea is good, I would really like to support it
Do let us know when the app is available to use in the IOS or android
Co founder & CMO SocialX

Hi Sharma,

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Activity: 560
Migranet ITO
Looking forward to this project!
copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Hey guys, quick update: we are working hard to get the whitepaper released in a couple of days.
make sure to follow our social media pages and join our slack https://socialxnet.herokuapp.com/
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Hi! I have join to bounty campaign!

Hi Alex

great to hear that !
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Hi! I have join to bounty campaign!
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Hey guys thank you for all the support on our project. We are only a few days away from releasing our Whitepaper.

SocialX is now officially incorporated in Singapore.

This is great news.
We are waiting for white paper!
copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Hey guys thank you for all the support on our project. We are only a few days away from releasing our Whitepaper.

SocialX is now officially incorporated in Singapore.
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Hello!
Say me, please, are you starting to develop alpha? Or it's too early for this?

Hi Ivaf,

thanks for your continuous interest. I would suggest you to join our Slack we had good talks today to other contributors.  Slack users will always get a heads up.

I can't comment on this as we decided to bring out news when we have news ready.

Cheers,
Chris
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Hello!
Say me, please, are you starting to develop alpha? Or it's too early for this?
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Not allowed to access socialx.network due to living in the United States??

Hi Jsmoo,

yes as we are a Singaporean Company we need to exclude USA and Singapore from this Token Sale.

Shoot us an email if you want to contact us:  [email protected]

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: