Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SocialX ☰ your decentralized Social Media Platform ☰ ICO: 15.01 - page 6. (Read 13454 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
When will you announce new dates for ICO? Long time since there is no update here.It doesn't reflect good on your image.Please announce new dates as early as possible
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Is this project still alive?
Nothing happens on twitter.
Little updated information. what's going an?

Serious projects don't die just like this. ICO is being postponed for early Q4 when alpha version of their social media platform will be released. They feel that this will help with the success of the ICO. If you want real time information go to their slack channel. The dev team is active there almost 100% of the time.

You can check the info I gave you on their official page.
What about their bounty? Is it still running or has been postponed?

We will not kill anyone stop promoting us with their bounties (they will still receive their bounties if they stop).  But we are happy if some of you continue promoting us on the bounties.

We postponed the ICO only : https://socialx.network/decided-to-delay-ico/

Feel free to join our Slack and have a talk with us.
legendary

Serious projects don't die just like this. ICO is being postponed for early Q4 when alpha version of their social media platform will be released. They feel that this will help with the success of the ICO. If you want real time information go to their slack channel. The dev team is active there almost 100% of the time.

What about their bounty? Is it still running or has been postponed?
Activity: 359
Merit: 252

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
legendary
I have read the whitepaper. It's quite similar to steemit with a focus on videos and photos. It's like instagram with tokens. Love the concept and I maybe taking part in the presale

Thanks for your feedback.  Yes it has concepts from Steemit (Rewards), but we still want to separate us from Steemit in some ways.
Feel free to join our Slack we have daily discussions with the community there.

How will you separate from Steemit?

Also your main website still talks about a presale. I do understand that the presale has ended. If so, you should update your website.

Presale ended on the 14th I think. You'll be able to take part in the ICO sale form the 25th this month as far as I remember.
Yes you are right. ICO starts on 25th of August.You could have checked the date in your signature if you had confusion lol Cheesy
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
I have read the whitepaper. It's quite similar to steemit with a focus on videos and photos. It's like instagram with tokens. Love the concept and I maybe taking part in the presale

Thanks for your feedback.  Yes it has concepts from Steemit (Rewards), but we still want to separate us from Steemit in some ways.

Also your main website still talks about a presale. I do understand that the presale has ended. If so, you should update your website.

Presale ended on the 14th I think. You'll be able to take part in the ICO sale form the 25th this month as far as I remember.
copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 0

Hey! Well the main difference is that SocialX is a Social Media Platform (more like instagram) and steemit is basically medium.com on the blockchain.

Exactly the Presale is already over. Website is going to be updated today ofcourse
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Co founder & CMO SocialX
How to change recheck my ETH address I put wrong address please help I'm done with my signature campaign task

Please check with [email protected]

thx
Activity: 603
Merit: 255
How to change recheck my ETH address I put wrong address please help I'm done with my signature campaign task
Co founder & CMO SocialX
On a pre sale page it says "187 ETH from 1420 ETH contributed" How many ETH actually raised during this pre sale?

187.69 ETH   https://etherscan.io/address/0xc1d845De55dd6c88da2098a6be7042769bF29574
legendary
On a pre sale page it says "187 ETH from 1420 ETH contributed" How many ETH actually raised during this pre sale?
Co founder & CMO SocialX
What will be the total suply of socialx tokens ?

You can read that on the ICO Page which will be published the next 5 days.  Please join our Slack for a constructive discussion with our community.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What will be the total suply of socialx tokens ?
Activity: 560
Migranet ITO
OP says presale will end on 13/08/17 but on your website presale page,countgown says it will end in 2 days and some hours

Hi Sharma,

yes the countdown is more right. We set the Presale end by a Ethereum Block, that means the time is more accurate !

Also stay tuned for the first version of the Whitepaper before the Presale ends.
Okay thanks.I have already invested in presale.Will tokens be sent after presale or after ICO?

When the ICO finished.  Thanks for believing in us.
After investing in your presale,I have also joined the bounties as I like this project very much and I want to get as many tokens as possible

Thanks for supporting us.

For all others, join our Slack we will answer your Q&As asap.

The project whitepaper is good. I hope the execution is good as well. Lots of potential here.
Co founder & CMO SocialX
OP says presale will end on 13/08/17 but on your website presale page,countgown says it will end in 2 days and some hours

Hi Sharma,

yes the countdown is more right. We set the Presale end by a Ethereum Block, that means the time is more accurate !

Also stay tuned for the first version of the Whitepaper before the Presale ends.
Okay thanks.I have already invested in presale.Will tokens be sent after presale or after ICO?

After investing in your presale,I have also joined the bounties as I like this project very much and I want to get as many tokens as possible

Thanks for supporting us.

For all others, join our Slack we will answer your Q&As asap.
legendary

Hi Sharma,

Activity: 560
Migranet ITO
What is the benefit of holding SOCIALX Tokens? The benefit of powering up Steem is greater voting power. It looks like voting power in SocialX will depend on number of followers.  If there is some benefit of holding the tokens I think it can keep prices in check

Indeed, the project can be very successful and the token be worth nothing if it is useless. This value proposition must be clear in the announcement page.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What is the benefit of holding SOCIALX Tokens? The benefit of powering up Steem is greater voting power. It looks like voting power in SocialX will depend on number of followers.  If there is some benefit of holding the tokens I think it can keep prices in check
Pages:
Jump to: