Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SocialX ☰ your decentralized Social Media Platform ☰ ICO: 15.01 - page 9. (Read 13454 times)

copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Interesting concept. What is the proposed max supply? The ICO diagram shows token distribution absent total quantity.

Hey we decided to go with a Hidden Cap. The total coin supply will be announced after the ICO.  We will also have our ICO page up within the next 48-60 hours where you can find more details about the ICO.  Feel free to join our slack and have a discussion with the team https://socialxnet.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 28
Interesting concept. What is the proposed max supply? The ICO diagram shows token distribution absent total quantity.
copper member
hello dev ,will you make bounty or airdrop for promation project ,thank you !

Hey, we will have a bounty campaign. Check out our blogpost for more info https://socialx.network/bounty-campaign-socialx/
Activity: 55
hello dev ,will you make bounty or airdrop for promation project ,thank you !
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Co founder & CMO SocialX
All images are Photoshop or you have any beta version there although this is nice concept but people wpuld like to test any working prototype. AMA session would be great step if you want to increase the community and make this project successful.

Yeah we on that!

And don't hesitate we have AMA everyday, everytime. Either here or via Slack .  A lot of people PN us and a lot of people join our Slack to ask questions as well. We openly discuss features, concepts and designs with everyone.

Cheers,
Chris
Activity: 3
All images are Photoshop or you have any beta version there although this is nice concept but people wpuld like to test any working prototype. AMA session would be great step if you want to increase the community and make this project successful.

let us surprise you. The AMA we will either promote via Facebook Live or Reddit. Thanks for the feedback.

@ICO Hunt we will use ERC-20.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Which platform are you using? ERC-20?
Another decentralized non-sense social media platform.  Roll Eyes Are know about the definition of the decentralized? It looks you do not understand about that.

contact me on slack or skype -> will guide you through "marchello-f" is my skype. I will take my time according to your schedule. Goal = you will appreciate our efforts and fully understand where we will head.

thanks.
Activity: 302
Another decentralized non-sense social media platform.  Roll Eyes Are know about the definition of the decentralized? It looks you do not understand about that.
quick update regarding the presale and how to contribute more updates soon from our end 👍

thanks for the feedback so far guys. please also join our slack to get in touch directly with us.

https://youtu.be/9fP2J97_Qrk
Activity: 32
Merit: 3
I have added your project to Telegram channel about Pre-ICO: https://t.me/preicoved/36
People vote there for projects. You can join us and vote too Smiley
Good luck!
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Edit the post please. it looks so copycat... And whats the difference between it with the STATUS, pressone and so on...

Status
is a browser, messenger, and gateway to a decentralized world.

SocialX:: I guess our website explains it hopefully well https://socialx.network/  but we are open to feedback (best is you join our Slack to open some discussions we are happy if people and the community want to contribute in that).    
In own words: "A photo, video and livestream community on the blockchain. With decentralised storage, an upvote system instead of likes and a license management for your photos & videos.    We will include a decrypted messenger as it is needed to built a healthy community.

Feel free to join us in Slack and connect with us:   https://socialxnet.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 152
Edit the post please. it looks so copycat... And whats the difference between it with the STATUS, pressone and so on...
Activity: 13
I'm not sure what you mean by "social intercation" in the OP I presume you mean "interaction" Grin

However if you could elaborate on how the platform will utilize the latest blockchain technology to ensure fast loading I'd be curious

Hello,

This is good question.

Current blockchain technology doesn't offer fast solutions which could match existing client server technologies and be scale-able enough.
This is why our solution will be a hybrid of client server solutions and blockchian.

Blockchain application will only be responsible for important and crucial components like user registration, upvoting, rewards and financial transactions.
In addition every blockchain data already in existence will be mirrored on client server components in essence cached for quick access.

As solutions like bigchainDb and Swarm mature, we will possibly integrate them.
We are also in the process of researching of our own blockchain Pos solution to allow for fee-free usage of blockchain.
Obviously with millions of users, even small fees would be adding up.

We will be also adding an affiliate program to our platform which will pay rewards in tokens easily convertible into other crypto currencies.
I've bee involved in affiliate programs for last 15 years.

Bogdan Fiedur
copper member
Will you need translations? I can translate to Danish

Thanks but we wont need any translations.

Why no translations? It would open up your project, which I like, to the rest of the non-English speaking world.

Everybody uses social media, not everybody speaks English.

Think about it.

Yes we are not 100% sure about this one yet. I guess most people that are interested in ICO's speak english good enough to understand what we are going for. We might consider a chinese translation though. Ofcourse SocialX itself will be available in many languages.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
Will you need translations? I can translate to Danish

Thanks but we wont need any translations.

Why no translations? It would open up your project, which I like, to the rest of the non-English speaking world.

Everybody uses social media, not everybody speaks English.

Think about it.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Its a interesting Project which combines different social media aspects together  Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hi! Joined bounty twitter. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: