Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SocialX ☰ your decentralized Social Media Platform ☰ ICO: 15.01 - page 5. (Read 13454 times)

Activity: 603
Merit: 255
hello dev, can i ask something about alpha ? we wait for a very long time for launching alpha can you give us the date? and kindly update the stakes for signature campaign and social media thank you
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Tell me please, as I understood the date ICO postponed until the date is. A bounty campaign is continuing?

Yes the bounty campaigns are still running. After a successful ICO we will send out all tokens to the Bounty Campaign participants.

Thank you for your support so far  Smiley
You welcome Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Tell me please, as I understood the date ICO postponed until the date is. A bounty campaign is continuing?

Yes the bounty campaigns are still running. After a successful ICO we will send out all tokens to the Bounty Campaign participants.

Thank you for your support so far  Smiley
Activity: 430
copper member
Is this project still alive?
Nothing happens on twitter.
Little updated information. what's going an?

Serious projects don't die just like this. ICO is being postponed for early Q4 when alpha version of their social media platform will be released. They feel that this will help with the success of the ICO. If you want real time information go to their slack channel. The dev team is active there almost 100% of the time.

You can check the info I gave you on their official page.
i want to hear opinion from choosen people about this product after it release
The SocialX Alpha release will be deployed and testable.  Alongside our own testing we will choose at least 10 to 20 people from the community to help us test the first versions of our DApp.
personally i think good idea to postpone ICO for early Q4 when alpha version of their social media platform will be released
and that opinion is the most important for reviewer and it will determine the future of the product
CMIIW

Exactly, we just want to show people that we can actually deliver this product and also, releasing an alpha is great for getting feedback from the community at an early stage. We want you guys to be involved in the whole process. So if you got any ideas or wishes for the platform, just let us know.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is this project still alive?
Nothing happens on twitter.
Little updated information. what's going an?

Serious projects don't die just like this. ICO is being postponed for early Q4 when alpha version of their social media platform will be released. They feel that this will help with the success of the ICO. If you want real time information go to their slack channel. The dev team is active there almost 100% of the time.

You can check the info I gave you on their official page.
i want to hear opinion from choosen people about this product after it release
The SocialX Alpha release will be deployed and testable.  Alongside our own testing we will choose at least 10 to 20 people from the community to help us test the first versions of our DApp.
personally i think good idea to postpone ICO for early Q4 when alpha version of their social media platform will be released
and that opinion is the most important for reviewer and it will determine the future of the product
CMIIW
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Or have a talk with them in our Slack Smiley
copper member
with all those animated people on this thread i  have to certainly say that this is more the real life! i cant wait untill i can post my animated pic and become a real person also!
yeah,I think dev team should update their picture and their linkedlk link...

Everyone with an existing linkedin account is linked on our teampage. We dont want to force any team members to create a linkedin profile if they dont need one.
As you can see the CTO, software dev, exchange dev, senior dev and many more have linkedin profiles. So feel free to check them out or join our slack and have a nice conversation.
copper member
Hello, could you please change my purse address to this 0x0252300858333c03f13a2a841e967c23e08B26Ab
Bitcoin Username dizzy1996

Hey Dizzy, please write an email to [email protected] with infos about what bounty campaign you participate in, what your old eth wallet adress was and the new one.

Thanks
Activity: 186
with all those animated people on this thread i  have to certainly say that this is more the real life! i cant wait untill i can post my animated pic and become a real person also!
yeah,I think dev team should update their picture and their linkedlk link...
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Hello, could you please change my purse address to this 0x0252300858333c03f13a2a841e967c23e08B26Ab
Bitcoin Username dizzy1996
Co founder & CMO SocialX
this program still run sir ?
and how long periode of ICO ?

We are currently working on an Alpha version and delayed our ICO for a lil bit. Find out more on our blog https://socialx.network/decided-to-delay-ico/

Can we remove signatures?

Hi, yes as we delayed the ICO from our site it will not be necessary to keep the signature over the date. But please make some proof screenshot or posts where we can see the Signature in action, thanks.

Again we are happy if you support us more, but it is not necessary to be able to get a Signature Bounty.  People who support us longer will have a bigger stake in the bounty.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto

We are currently working on an Alpha version and delayed our ICO for a lil bit. Find out more on our blog https://socialx.network/decided-to-delay-ico/

Can we remove signatures?
copper member

Activity: 312
copper member
Do you have any bonus activities now? I want to get some new coins with potential

Check out our Bitcointalk Thread regarding bounties https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-socialx-cryptocurrency-reward-based-social-media-platform-2065858 and feel free to join our slack if you need more infos.
Activity: 154
Do you have any bonus activities now? I want to get some new coins with potential
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
* PM for Japanese Translations *
glad to have chanced upon this project, similar to some of the players in the market now. but competition is good for the ecosystem overall.  Smiley
Activity: 476
Hi Dev it's been along time you announce new dates for ICO, Please can you work on that.
Co founder & CMO SocialX
When will you announce new dates for ICO? Long time since there is no update here.It doesn't reflect good on your image.Please announce new dates as early as possible

Yes we will do that Smiley

Please be advised we not super active in Bitcointalk anymore, as we see that other channels are more important. We will still keep you updated here on major news:

1. https://socialx.network/news/
2. Join our slack there is a daily discussion with our community.

Thanks,
Chris
Pages:
Jump to: