Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 98. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 05:46:30 PM
Bounty hunters can sell tokens for cheap price. But why? They also can wait and sell tokens for good price.

Because they don't care, they just want to cash out their free money. I'll be honest, it's the same thing I do when I join a random campaign that I don't care about

I do not like that type of tradding since you hurt the project, but in the end everyone is free to do what they want with their money.
It's just a normal thing but it's better to do research about a project before you cash you bounty tokens out.
In general most of bounty hunters are greedy (and dumb) so they don't mind to sell huge amounts of tokens for couple bucks  Grin
Yes and projects' believers will buy cheap tokens and be grateful to bounty hunters, that's how it works nowadays

I agree with you, when bounty hunter sell all their coin the price will down but that's the best opportunity to buy cheap coin that have bright future. Sooner or later the price can recovery
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
November 06, 2017, 05:29:34 PM
Bounty hunters can sell tokens for cheap price. But why? They also can wait and sell tokens for good price.

Because they don't care, they just want to cash out their free money. I'll be honest, it's the same thing I do when I join a random campaign that I don't care about

I do not like that type of tradding since you hurt the project, but in the end everyone is free to do what they want with their money.
It's just a normal thing but it's better to do research about a project before you cash you bounty tokens out.
In general most of bounty hunters are greedy (and dumb) so they don't mind to sell huge amounts of tokens for couple bucks  Grin

I've never dumped any tokens after I've received them, but I think even in terms of probability, there are often projects which do not have much potential and hence it would be more profitable to sell the tokens before they go to zero.
In my opinion there aren't many projects that have no potential for future growth, well maybe besides airdrops Grin
Activity: 252
November 06, 2017, 05:28:08 PM

I've never dumped any tokens after I've received them, but I think even in terms of probability, there are often projects which do not have much potential and hence it would be more profitable to sell the tokens before they go to zero.
Activity: 294
November 06, 2017, 05:25:32 PM
why do you guys dont like yobitch? it is easy to handle and works pretty fine Smiley etherdelta will be hard for the most newbies ><"

Did you seriously say that? Grin

Last I tried Yobit it was very slow and filling up my computer's memory. That was not exactly the best experience.

Never had any problem of the kind on yobit.
Activity: 686
November 06, 2017, 05:20:48 PM
why do you guys dont like yobitch? it is easy to handle and works pretty fine Smiley etherdelta will be hard for the most newbies ><"

Last I tried Yobit it was very slow and filling up my computer's memory. That was not exactly the best experience.

There is no platform that pleases everyone, this is clear, but surely we will see news soon, the project speaks for itself and is quite attractive. I think it's more a matter of quick adaptation and accessibility to newbies, not necessarily bad exchanges, there are people attached to them as if they were unique.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
November 06, 2017, 05:02:27 PM

November 06, 2017, 05:00:57 PM
Is there any news about good exchanges after ICO? How about KuCoin exchange?

There's nothing new regarding exchanges, they are listed on Yobit and apparently still negotiating with further exchanges.

I don't like yobit but it is way better than etherdelta.

About exchanges there is no need to rush I think, they probably announce some more after the ico.
i also don t like very much yobit,hope they think listing soon on some other exchanges,so nobody post on telegram channel?...

Don't know why everybody dislike yobit so much, a lot of exchanges have way more problems.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 06, 2017, 04:28:55 PM

Yes and projects' believers will buy cheap tokens and be grateful to bounty hunters, that's how it works nowadays
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
November 06, 2017, 04:23:54 PM

Activity: 392
November 06, 2017, 04:01:32 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
November 06, 2017, 03:42:43 PM
Are there any news about interactive item card patent? I know they started the procedures some time ago but i dont have a clue how fast does those things need to get around.

The patent application is submitted already in 2016. However, we have been informed that USPTO is experiencing significant delays and that has delayed the process. We did a preliminary novelty research before submitting the application and this research didn't find any issues which would prevent the patent application to be successful.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
November 06, 2017, 03:39:16 PM

There's nothing new regarding exchanges, they are listed on Yobit and apparently still negotiating with further exchanges.

About exchanges there is no need to rush I think, they probably announce some more after the ico.
i also don t like very much yobit,hope they think listing soon on some other exchanges,so nobody post on telegram channel?...
November 06, 2017, 03:27:52 PM
i like the community on this ANN but telegram is dead  Sad no one talks on it .. it's kinda sad  Sad

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of telegram even if a lot of people use it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 06, 2017, 02:46:13 PM
Are there any news about interactive item card patent? I know they started the procedures some time ago but i dont have a clue how fast does those things need to get around.
Activity: 392
November 06, 2017, 02:32:12 PM

You are right but if you try to aid project as long as you are a little fish in the ocean, you won't make a difference.

Because of that, i don't think about the project if I have no belief in it. But i mostly join campaigns that i would like to hold their tokens so not doing most of the times.
Indeed, When I join a campaign is because of the project so I'm always thinking to keep them. But a few times I lose the trust on them and I sell them.

Same here, investing is usually holding for the long term. However some ICO's have become major scams lately, when that happens I do try to save whatever is saveable.
Sometimes it's 2 late, but usually it works out ok.
But that's just the rare occasion, most of my investments are ok.
If you do research it's not that often that you get scammed. It happened to me only twice this year and I didn't lose a lot of money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 02:25:16 PM

hope they will be listed somewhere else too Smiley

I have nothing against yobit, still think it's better than Etherdelta so I am happy the listing on yobit is already confirmed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
November 06, 2017, 02:24:27 PM

You are right but if you try to aid project as long as you are a little fish in the ocean, you won't make a difference.

Because of that, i don't think about the project if I have no belief in it. But i mostly join campaigns that i would like to hold their tokens so not doing most of the times.
Indeed, When I join a campaign is because of the project so I'm always thinking to keep them. But a few times I lose the trust on them and I sell them.

Same here, investing is usually holding for the long term. However some ICO's have become major scams lately, when that happens I do try to save whatever is saveable.
Sometimes it's 2 late, but usually it works out ok.
But that's just the rare occasion, most of my investments are ok.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 06, 2017, 02:14:16 PM

I dont like Yobit. this is a small and bad exchange with no turnover. They must have better exchanges... At last HitBtc - more better.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 06, 2017, 02:14:07 PM

hope they will be listed somewhere else too Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 01:56:22 PM

i prefer also etherdalta. i also don't like yobit exchange. soma project is nice and promising. they should chose good exchanges for bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: