Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 97. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 07, 2017, 02:22:23 AM
FIEX is there some exciting news coming up? Or anything that could boost up the confidence in the peroject?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 07, 2017, 01:47:09 AM
It seems, that raising stopped now.. It was not a good idea to extend ICO. But may be they will hit to new exchanges for this extra 2 weeks?
I hope so, they have told that they are planning on it.

That would be a boost to sales. SOMA's partner Utrust just announced listing on some exchanges, lets hope SOMA will follow
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
November 07, 2017, 01:46:53 AM
all eyes on BTC fork so ICO is slower down for now. Eventually will pick up soon
I have an eye on Soma and a few more for the post fork, I hope there are many people in this situation, because in addition to excellent return and the birth of something great, we will have source of application and continuous growth of our assets

This and some others ICO are very good for a long-term hold, tight now btc is getting the spotlight, so we will have to wait, but after fork, all bets are off and we will see ICOs and altscoins mooning, or crashing that will depend on the market.

Anything could happen... bitcoin could surprise everyone and moon even more and that would crush all altoin prices. I am hoping that the price will get stuck on 7k for a while so people can get back to play with mining altcoins and investing icos.
Activity: 350
November 07, 2017, 01:44:05 AM
all eyes on BTC fork so ICO is slower down for now. Eventually will pick up soon
I have an eye on Soma and a few more for the post fork, I hope there are many people in this situation, because in addition to excellent return and the birth of something great, we will have source of application and continuous growth of our assets

This and some others ICO are very good for a long-term hold, tight now btc is getting the spotlight, so we will have to wait, but after fork, all bets are off and we will see ICOs and altscoins mooning, or crashing that will depend on the market.
I agree with you, because after hardfork finished all people who hold bitcoin will sell their btc for taking profit. Then they will buy potencial coin like Soma, so this coin price maybe can start climbing if this coin already on the exchange
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 12:50:26 AM

Activity: 686
November 06, 2017, 10:36:45 PM
Merit: 500
November 06, 2017, 10:24:26 PM
Activity: 490
November 06, 2017, 08:57:37 PM
It seems, that raising stopped now.. It was not a good idea to extend ICO. But may be they will hit to new exchanges for this extra 2 weeks?
I hope so, they have told that they are planning on it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 06, 2017, 08:16:32 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
November 06, 2017, 07:36:46 PM
Yes i also think that the soma value will be very high in the future, so much potential with a platform like that, people who invest in the ico will earn a lot I think, soma seems to be a token to hold !
Their idea is quite unique so they can succeed. I just can't wait for the end of the ICO  Cool
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 06:58:42 PM
Bounty hunters can sell tokens for cheap price. But why? They also can wait and sell tokens for good price.

Because they don't care, they just want to cash out their free money. I'll be honest, it's the same thing I do when I join a random campaign that I don't care about

I do not like that type of tradding since you hurt the project, but in the end everyone is free to do what they want with their money.
It's just a normal thing but it's better to do research about a project before you cash you bounty tokens out.
In general most of bounty hunters are greedy (and dumb) so they don't mind to sell huge amounts of tokens for couple bucks  Grin

I've never dumped any tokens after I've received them, but I think even in terms of probability, there are often projects which do not have much potential and hence it would be more profitable to sell the tokens before they go to zero.

Well as long as you believe in the project and think it has a future, holding the tokens makes sense. But bounty hunters often participate in a lot of different campaigns simultaneously and they don't care about the project enough to see if it has potential or not. So they just dump the tokens and move on 
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
November 06, 2017, 06:53:29 PM
Yes i also think that the soma value will be very high in the future, so much potential with a platform like that, people who invest in the ico will earn a lot I think, soma seems to be a token to hold !
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 06:33:20 PM
If I'm not mistaken, I think the progress bar in the token sale page is broke or token sale for past 2 days has low activity?

I have not kept the tally on the total tokens distributed, but it looks like there has been little activity on this deposit address in the past days.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x63b992e6246d88f07fc35a056d2c365e6d441a3d

But maybe they have multiple addresses.

edit: Oh, it is the same address as Fiex posted.

So does this mean, they are still struggling a bit to get new investors on board? They really should have extended the ICO for longer than only 2 weeks, so that it is still open after the bitcoin fork.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
November 06, 2017, 06:29:32 PM
If I'm not mistaken, I think the progress bar in the token sale page is broke or token sale for past 2 days has low activity?

I have not kept the tally on the total tokens distributed, but it looks like there has been little activity on this deposit address in the past days.

But maybe they have multiple addresses.

edit: Oh, it is the same address as Fiex posted.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
November 06, 2017, 06:27:56 PM

You can check everything on Etherscan:

Here you can found the our smart contract.
November 06, 2017, 06:18:59 PM
Bounty hunters can sell tokens for cheap price. But why? They also can wait and sell tokens for good price.

Because they don't care, they just want to cash out their free money. I'll be honest, it's the same thing I do when I join a random campaign that I don't care about

I do not like that type of tradding since you hurt the project, but in the end everyone is free to do what they want with their money.
It's just a normal thing but it's better to do research about a project before you cash you bounty tokens out.
In general most of bounty hunters are greedy (and dumb) so they don't mind to sell huge amounts of tokens for couple bucks  Grin
Yes and projects' believers will buy cheap tokens and be grateful to bounty hunters, that's how it works nowadays

I agree with you, when bounty hunter sell all their coin the price will down but that's the best opportunity to buy cheap coin that have bright future. Sooner or later the price can recovery

if SOMA really developed their program, it will easy to recover value.
and, if you want to get more profit, you can buy some token in the market after it dumped by bounty hunter.
maybe, 40% from value of your investment when you join ICO

I agree with you, that's big opportunity to buy more if bounty hunter dumped this coin, so we can get more discount to buy because the price below ico price. When this coin price start climbing we can get more profits
Merit: 500
November 06, 2017, 06:17:46 PM
why do you guys dont like yobitch? it is easy to handle and works pretty fine Smiley etherdelta will be hard for the most newbies ><"

Did you seriously say that? Grin

Last I tried Yobit it was very slow and filling up my computer's memory. That was not exactly the best experience.

Never had any problem of the kind on yobit.

I don't have a problem with them either, sometimes in the past there has been lack of response from the support, but they seem to have fixed that now. I would have no problem trading Soma in there.

I am not sure what caused the slowdown on Yobit. I suspected a dependency on GPU acceleration on the website because I usually disable hardware acceleration in my browser to maximize mining performance.

Yobit working ok for me in chrome. why not etherdelta. SOMA is listed there also
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
November 06, 2017, 06:05:34 PM
why do you guys dont like yobitch? it is easy to handle and works pretty fine Smiley etherdelta will be hard for the most newbies ><"

Last I tried Yobit it was very slow and filling up my computer's memory. That was not exactly the best experience.

I don't have a problem with them either, sometimes in the past there has been lack of response from the support, but they seem to have fixed that now. I would have no problem trading Soma in there.

I am not sure what caused the slowdown on Yobit. I suspected a dependency on GPU acceleration on the website because I usually disable hardware acceleration in my browser to maximize mining performance.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
November 06, 2017, 06:00:35 PM

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 06, 2017, 05:53:37 PM

In general most of bounty hunters are greedy (and dumb) so they don't mind to sell huge amounts of tokens for couple bucks  Grin
Yes and projects' believers will buy cheap tokens and be grateful to bounty hunters, that's how it works nowadays

I agree with you, when bounty hunter sell all their coin the price will down but that's the best opportunity to buy cheap coin that have bright future. Sooner or later the price can recovery

if SOMA really developed their program, it will easy to recover value.
and, if you want to get more profit, you can buy some token in the market after it dumped by bounty hunter.
maybe, 40% from value of your investment when you join ICO
Pages:
Jump to: