Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 122. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 04:15:14 AM
Why devs no active here? Where is they active??  Huh

Why should they communicate here? Everything has already been discussed 10 times. So it is clear: the social market. Nothing has been started and is not ready yet. Only tokens are ready. They will collect money, then they will work. Or they will not. So far, they collected a decent amount, but wanted more. And maybe they are so satisfied.  Cheesy

I would like to know how they will adapt they budgeting, since the hard cap doesn't seems to be able to be reached.
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 01, 2017, 03:28:30 AM
Does anyone know how much SOMA raised so far? They had this information on they website but now it's removed  Huh
Click "ICO sale" on their website, or you can go to this link : https://soma.co/ico1/

It's 8181417 SCT out of 54 mil so far.

So almost the same as last week. Told ya, unless they show some more , like alpha app for android or closed beta or new parntnerships, ICO extension is useless

Yes, they lack something to attract more investors, I hoped for an android alpha app but they haven't announced anything yet. Moreover, their communication here isn't really good, I mean during an ICO devs should be present in all channels to answer questions and keep the community informed.

Total tokens distributed
8193917 SCT

Its increasing but very very slowly and I just hope devs will do something about attracting more investors.
If this continues the delay of the ICO was without any sense. Let's hope they will get more funds after bitcoin's bullish trend stops.
Bullish trend of bitcoin will never stop. In long term it will be much more expensive than it is right now

This is true. Especially the upcoming Segwit 2x fork. So people will want to capitalize on that opportunity to have some more free coins. So I think if this trend continues this is a good thing for SOMA especially if they ramp up their promotions and marketing. After all this is Social Market right?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
November 01, 2017, 03:06:23 AM

Why should they communicate here? Everything has already been discussed 10 times. So it is clear: the social market. Nothing has been started and is not ready yet. Only tokens are ready. They will collect money, then they will work. Or they will not. So far, they collected a decent amount, but wanted more. And maybe they are so satisfied.  Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 01, 2017, 02:50:27 AM
They need to have their own forum like some other project

For now the team still concentrate in this ico and working hard to make this ico success. Soon after this ico finished they will create forum for soma community. So be patient and everything will need time

So they work to make this ICO a success? Then they should start working for real and communicate with their community ... HERE! Because here, in this forum is the chance to get new people into the project, to get new potential investors, not on Telegram, not on another forum where people from their community already have decided to join them. In telegram or another forum, just for Soma, they will not get much more new people into the project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 01, 2017, 02:41:20 AM
Im little surprise there are no news coming on how the sale is going or comments  Huh O would expect to see more action especially during the ico.

I was having a look and found out the team may be more active in telegram and in the slack. Twitter has as well old news :/

I think im going to join the slack or telegram and ask few questions, so we can have some fresh news, hopefully about some demo app coming out or something even better
Activity: 143
November 01, 2017, 02:09:50 AM
maybe now the team and dev from the soma project are still busy with ico project that is running and i see there are 2 markets to sell token from project ie in etherdelta and yobit good luck it is soma token
Activity: 350
November 01, 2017, 02:07:27 AM

For now the team still concentrate in this ico and working hard to make this ico success. Soon after this ico finished they will create forum for soma community. So be patient and everything will need time
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 01, 2017, 01:50:26 AM

This article is about SOMA. This article has a catchy title; Can blockchains replace retail giants like Amazon and eBay?
https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/08/29/can-blockchains-replace-retail-giants-like-amazon-ebay/#.tnw_JXj6256w

So guys what do you think? Can blockchains replace retail giants in the future?

Dont think they can be replaced but those retail giants will use blockchain for sure in the future!
The first big retail giant who will use blockchain will be a step futher then the competition and will have more market value!

Some people are only just starting to use eBay and similar sites and its pretty new concept for them, thats why I cant see everyone moving to blockchain just yet.
Its certainty exciting idea for everyone who is trying to follow new technologies but it will take some time to get adopted.

Yes, Bitcoin is 9 years old and there are still a lot of people who have no idea what it is. These projects are very long term projects. It can take another 10 years before people will start using the SOMA platform
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
November 01, 2017, 12:00:25 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 10:57:41 PM
You know, it would be fine announced something absolutely spectacular and they extended the sale because of that. Oh well, we can look forward to the beta.

I am still waiting for that spectacular announcement and I still hope that the devs will be more active here and answer our question. That would also help.

Maybe the DEVS are very busy developing the beta version, but it would still be nice if they can be more active here.

They were more active before, at the beginning, but now that there is a small community, and that there is a lot of information already on the web, whitepapers, and social media, they should be doing less here, and just announce news.

Can't agree here :/ I think the devs should communicate with their community, not just about news. I can understand that they are probably busy to develop etc. but in the end the community is the thing what will make Soma great... or maybe not because they haven't communicated with them.

We are certainly the base that will leverage each time more and support them at every step of the journey. For such a determined Team you really need to set aside time for investors and supporters. Not everyone adapts to Telegran and Slack.
Sooner or later they will adapt, and actually they have to.
Its easier to communicate there.
Activity: 686
October 31, 2017, 10:33:02 PM
You know, it would be fine announced something absolutely spectacular and they extended the sale because of that. Oh well, we can look forward to the beta.

I am still waiting for that spectacular announcement and I still hope that the devs will be more active here and answer our question. That would also help.

Maybe the DEVS are very busy developing the beta version, but it would still be nice if they can be more active here.

They were more active before, at the beginning, but now that there is a small community, and that there is a lot of information already on the web, whitepapers, and social media, they should be doing less here, and just announce news.

Can't agree here :/ I think the devs should communicate with their community, not just about news. I can understand that they are probably busy to develop etc. but in the end the community is the thing what will make Soma great... or maybe not because they haven't communicated with them.

We are certainly the base that will leverage each time more and support them at every step of the journey. For such a determined Team you really need to set aside time for investors and supporters. Not everyone adapts to Telegran and Slack.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 31, 2017, 09:48:27 PM

Activity: 658
October 31, 2017, 09:46:57 PM
So what ARE they doing? Besides extending the sale? Maybe they could try getting a famous advisor on board, worked wonders for other ICOs.
I would like to know why they are extending this over and over again... I'm hoping that they know what they are doing

I would like to know too. I guess they don't sell as much as expected and they are trying to collect more money. But this can't last forever...
I agree with you, maybe they still not satisfied with the fund raised because hardfork before, so they extend this ico period. They hope with extending ico period they will collect more money
But extending again the period potential investors could doubt the potential of the ICO. As you say for sure they will collect more money. I'm just wondering the consecuences of this.
They've already got enough funds to develop this platform so raising more isn't exactly necessary Undecided
If they get more funds, they will expand to more region.
A new region for every 1500 ETH.

Ya, i think they dont have any community manager for this thread and the first page hasnt been updated for a long time.
Activity: 350
October 31, 2017, 09:41:34 PM

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 31, 2017, 08:50:27 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 08:13:16 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
October 31, 2017, 07:42:04 PM
So what ARE they doing? Besides extending the sale? Maybe they could try getting a famous advisor on board, worked wonders for other ICOs.
I would like to know why they are extending this over and over again... I'm hoping that they know what they are doing

I would like to know too. I guess they don't sell as much as expected and they are trying to collect more money. But this can't last forever...
I agree with you, maybe they still not satisfied with the fund raised because hardfork before, so they extend this ico period. They hope with extending ico period they will collect more money
But extending again the period potential investors could doubt the potential of the ICO. As you say for sure they will collect more money. I'm just wondering the consecuences of this.
They've already got enough funds to develop this platform so raising more isn't exactly necessary Undecided
Activity: 462
October 31, 2017, 07:05:25 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
October 31, 2017, 06:58:30 PM
If you say so. Let us hope for the best then. Maybe they will use the extra time to develop something to show us. How about that patent for the IIC, is it still pending?
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 31, 2017, 06:42:42 PM

We just have to deal with what the devs have agreed on.
This will be good! SOMA is a great project and I'm sure they will get the funding they need.

Keep it up guys!
Jump to: