Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 152. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
October 25, 2017, 09:55:15 AM
Soma is a platform that will also archive the characteristics of each object of its state, its owner, its history, its price ect .. we can easily consider that this will help you to list objects still unknown at present, this which is exciting.

your sentences sounds like coming from a poet OO" but yes, i believe in this project too and thanks to the acceptance on the businessworld and good partnerships, this token will have a future together with his helping community.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 09:50:24 AM
Soma is a platform that will also archive the characteristics of each object of its state, its owner, its history, its price ect .. we can easily consider that this will help you to list objects still unknown at present, this which is exciting.
October 25, 2017, 09:48:40 AM
Supply for Token sale
54 000 000 SCT

Total tokens distributed
6440649 SCT

it seems to be hard to sell all tokens, because there's only one day left, but all things can happen in the last minute. Good luck dev.

i think the not sold tokens are going to be burned and all caps corrected afterwards. i still believe in this project Smiley
Activity: 686
October 25, 2017, 09:46:21 AM
Supply for Token sale
54 000 000 SCT

Total tokens distributed
6440649 SCT

it seems to be hard to sell all tokens, because there's only one day left, but all things can happen in the last minute. Good luck dev.

There is difficulty in performing Hard Cap, more with the current situation of the crypto and the popularity of Soma, I still believe that there can be a stampede of great whales that would make possible this goal. Hard Fork is a tense moment, but there are gaps
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
October 25, 2017, 09:36:28 AM
Supply for Token sale
54 000 000 SCT

Total tokens distributed
6440649 SCT

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 09:19:47 AM
what was last total raised by SOMA?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 25, 2017, 09:05:12 AM
Etherdelta now works much faster than before fork. Gas can be set at 1 gwei or less. But it's better to wait for the promised exchanges for SOMA.
Seriously? have you tried a transaction with 1 gwei?

Tried 1.3 gwei before and it worked fine, so it's ok Smiley
Activity: 294
October 25, 2017, 09:03:41 AM
This OP is showing a -2 trust rating for me. I checked out his feedback page and the only bad thing I could find was....

User   Date   Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments
hackedaccountbuster   2017-07-31   0.00000000      Campaigns he handle generates insane amount of spam including hacked/stolen accounts. Didn't even know how trust system works.

I think that's a load of BS that a brand new account can come in here and F up someone's rating. To make things worse, his only complaint is about the accounts that post in his campaigns and threads. Nobody can control who posts in their threads fool. Take your brand new account and get the hell outta here. I'd be willing to bet that this false negative givers account was created just so he could bash the OP here. What a chickens*** move. If you have a problem with someone, don't hide behind an alt account. Say something like a man.

Keep up the great work OP.

Honestly, I don't even know how this trust system works too. Some feedbacks are taken in to account, some not ...
Basically anyone can create new account and give someone that he doesn't like negative feedback without any reason. I think that this should be changed

yes, but thoses feedbacks are not accounted if I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
October 25, 2017, 08:05:52 AM
The ICC feature offered by SOMA is brilliant and it will be helpful in determining the items value in the marketplace.

The ICC is a very clever idea and it is what makes this project unique. I think in the future it will become a standard, you will probably always know where your product comes from and all of the trading history. I hope SOMA has already a patent for it.

Correct. This unique feature will safeguard the interest of the buyers in marketplace and will play a key role in determining the item's overall value.
Activity: 490
October 25, 2017, 07:54:26 AM
Etherdelta now works much faster than before fork. Gas can be set at 1 gwei or less. But it's better to wait for the promised exchanges for SOMA.
Seriously? have you tried a transaction with 1 gwei?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 350
October 25, 2017, 07:35:03 AM
Yes they annonce ether delta first, and the team said that they will annonce 3 other exchange after the ico. I’m impatient to see which exchanges will be on the list, I think we will see major exchange who will list soma after the ico.

So fast the team announced about the exchange, i think they work hard for it. So all people can buy this coin for investment if they not yet participation during ico period
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
October 25, 2017, 06:40:22 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 25, 2017, 06:37:51 AM
Yes they annonce ether delta first, and the team said that they will annonce 3 other exchange after the ico. I’m impatient to see which exchanges will be on the list, I think we will see major exchange who will list soma after the ico.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 25, 2017, 06:37:08 AM

I assume, etherdelta is also one of the easiest to get listed to, you don't really need much, that's probably why it's the first. Hope more will follow.

No that's true, anyone can list a token on on etherdelta. But no tokens are available yet to buy/sell so no need for ED or any other exchange.

Etherdelta is fine but I heard more expensive fees, not sure if this is true. Im very excited to see where SOMA tokens will be listed.

etherdelta sucks, you never know if your orders are placed correct and every action needs gas... and the gui sucks too... tooo complicated...

the user interface is something that is beyond me, i think that not even if you tried to do it that bad on purpose you couldn't achieve such result Undecided
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 25, 2017, 06:31:50 AM
which exchange that be planned for soma token beside etherdelta? i think the price on etherdelta is too low.

They said about agreement with other 3 exchanges. But they cant announce beforehand...
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 25, 2017, 06:12:21 AM

I assume, etherdelta is also one of the easiest to get listed to, you don't really need much, that's probably why it's the first. Hope more will follow.

No that's true, anyone can list a token on on etherdelta. But no tokens are available yet to buy/sell so no need for ED or any other exchange.

Etherdelta is fine but I heard more expensive fees, not sure if this is true. Im very excited to see where SOMA tokens will be listed.

etherdelta sucks, you never know if your orders are placed correct and every action needs gas... and the gui sucks too... tooo complicated...

It is good for shitty coins like e tokens we are getting from airdrops. But it's not good for real tokens. Now at least ethereum chain is faster before fork trading with etherdelta was like a torture.
October 25, 2017, 06:02:51 AM

Activity: 350
October 25, 2017, 05:51:48 AM
Soma listed to Etherdelta already or not? I cant not find pair.

https://etherdelta.com/#SCT-ETH

Here it is. Of course, there is not a single sell order but you can check buy orders if you like.

Thank you, waiting ICO ends. I hope price will be more than ICO price at last in few times.  Roll Eyes

After market condition stable, i think this coin price has posibility to increase above the ico price, because the team has launched alpha version for iOS and it will make investor interested to buy this coin
Jump to: