Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 156. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 08:40:18 AM
I think it’s good that soma is already listed, even on ether delta, this exchange is not so user friendly but at least it is decentralized. And remember that soma will be listed on other exchanges after the ico.

As i know, every coin based on Ethereum platform is automatically listed on Ether Delta, so this is not something big. Let's wait for other exchanges, because on Etherdelta trading is almost impossible. People keep there only dust Smiley

Also etherdelta not liquid and difficult if access it from smartphone. If the team want this project famous they have to add this coin on big exchange and all people will know this project
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 08:39:55 AM
this is good project for long term. decentralize market place is nice concept.  Other exchange will automatically add anyway.
Activity: 294
October 24, 2017, 08:39:24 AM
is there any other exchange going to list SOMA?

i would prefere an other exchange too i dont really like etherdelta

You should read there announcement.
They already have a contract with 3 other exchanges outside EtherDelta, so after this ICO SOMA will be listed on 4 exchanges Cheesy

Really curious about these exchanges!
Great work team!

Go 3 exchanges after the ICO is very cool. Many projects for months are presented only on one exchange, and SOMA will have three at once!

Yes, I'm happy to not be stucked on EtherDelta  Grin
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
October 24, 2017, 08:33:38 AM
Be careful guys! Scammers create tokens with very similar names and try to sell them. Wait for official confirmation from the developers about supported token name and only then start trading.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
October 24, 2017, 08:27:24 AM
I think it’s good that soma is already listed, even on ether delta, this exchange is not so user friendly but at least it is decentralized. And remember that soma will be listed on other exchanges after the ico.

I try to search SCT trough my blockfolio app and I see the token name already used by scrypttoken. And the token name for soma in etherdelta is Soma C. There are no order yet!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
October 24, 2017, 08:26:51 AM

As i know, every coin based on Ethereum platform is automatically listed on Ether Delta, so this is not something big. Let's wait for other exchanges, because on Etherdelta trading is almost impossible. People keep there only dust Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
October 24, 2017, 08:20:27 AM
I think this projects true valuation with be more than we expect given a time frame of 6 months to a year. This one is for long term hold. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 24, 2017, 08:12:30 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
October 24, 2017, 08:02:58 AM
Hello everybody! We would like to announce that SCT is now listed in Etherdelta. In addition, SCT will be listed on several exchanges after the ICO. We have already contracted with three exchanges, but Etherdelta is the only one which we are allowed to name at this point. Rest of the exchanges are revealed after the ICO.

For several times i read "contracted" as "contacted", but even better if you really have contracts with them. Things are starting to build up.

Yeah, a small difference in both words but a huge difference in the meaning. To have a written and signed contract is way better. Contacted could also mean they are just in the beginning of their negotiations but in this way, it seems it is all cut and dried and the has dried.

I reeeaaallly hope they'll be listed on other exchanges. ether delta sucks Sad

EtherDelta may not be user friendly, but for the future of cryptocurrencies we have to support decentralized exchanges. Centralized exchanges will be regulated to death if not killed by the owners. Centralized exchanges are a dead end.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 24, 2017, 07:41:16 AM
Hello everybody! We would like to announce that SCT is now listed in Etherdelta. In addition, SCT will be listed on several exchanges after the ICO. We have already contracted with three exchanges, but Etherdelta is the only one which we are allowed to name at this point. Rest of the exchanges are revealed after the ICO.

What about other exchanges? Can you name some of them?

I am sure they cannot disclose it as it is part of the contractual agreement with the bigger exchanges. They usually don't want that to be public knowledge until the very moment when the coin gets listed.

Oh.. ok. No problem. Ill wait few days. In anyway 3 exchanges right after ICO its very good  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
October 24, 2017, 06:52:18 AM
Do they really contributed 6438954 / 450 = 14308 ETH? Or this digit is sum contributed on presale + ico?

During ICO they have contributed 675 ETH = 303750 SCT (at the moment). Another 6438954 - 303750 = 6135204 SCT is early investment from an angel investor as I know.

I think so, too. But that would mean that this angel investor holds almost all tokens, that's not good.
Hopefully the launch of their platform will run smoothly and will successfully bring in many customers.
Its still better than sold out on ICO, but the price goes downtrend after that.

I don't think that sold-out or not affecting price after it hit exchanges.

I saw too many projects hit hard cap in seconds but lost value in exchanges and i saw too many projects barely hit the soft cap but after exchanges it got skyrocket.

Its an interesting coloration to study though, need an algorithm to study this for me, who has one?
Activity: 350
October 24, 2017, 06:43:15 AM
is there any other exchange going to list SOMA?

i would prefere an other exchange too i dont really like etherdelta

Etherdelta is not highly respected, but it worked pretty well for me until now. So I dont mind if SOMA will be listed on Etherdelta

Its a decentralized exchange, so it will take some time to develop into what users want. As a user you can add a token yourself, so lets add Soma as soon as ICO is over Smiley

I think no problem if for beginning soma listed on etherdelta, so we can trade this coin as soon as possible and also can give opportunity for people who not buy yet this coin during token sale
Activity: 588
October 24, 2017, 06:42:48 AM

For several times i read "contracted" as "contacted", but even better if you really have contracts with them. Things are starting to build up.

Yeah, a small difference in both words but a huge difference in the meaning. To have a written and signed contract is way better. Contacted could also mean they are just in the beginning of their negotiations but in this way, it seems it is all cut and dried and the has dried.

I reeeaaallly hope they'll be listed on other exchanges. ether delta sucks Sad
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 24, 2017, 06:16:35 AM
Do they really contributed 6438954 / 450 = 14308 ETH? Or this digit is sum contributed on presale + ico?

During ICO they have contributed 675 ETH = 303750 SCT (at the moment). Another 6438954 - 303750 = 6135204 SCT is early investment from an angel investor as I know.

I think so, too. But that would mean that this angel investor holds almost all tokens, that's not good.
Hopefully the launch of their platform will run smoothly and will successfully bring in many customers.

I saw too many projects hit hard cap in seconds but lost value in exchanges and i saw too many projects barely hit the soft cap but after exchanges it got skyrocket.

What will happen its up to the team and how they will shape the project, make connection and partnership mostly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
October 24, 2017, 05:58:29 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
October 24, 2017, 05:47:34 AM

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 24, 2017, 05:46:29 AM

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 05:45:29 AM

really great start, guys) What are ur plans now? Do u have the review of ur WP?
Activity: 490
October 24, 2017, 05:39:48 AM

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
October 24, 2017, 05:29:14 AM
i like this project, the utrust partnership and the growing community, day by day Smiley

hope you guys will invest some eth, too Smiley
Jump to: