Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 154. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
October 24, 2017, 07:03:44 PM
The ICC feature offered by SOMA is brilliant and it will be helpful in determining the items value in the marketplace.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
October 24, 2017, 05:40:57 PM
The Soma network could be very interesting for so many people. For exemple for the Independants who wanna sell their own articles directly to the customers ( a point which is quite difficult for people in some part of the world ). This kind of sellers will have the possibility to be paid even if they don't have a bank account. Here we can see why the partnership with Utrust could be very useful to Soma.

For me the marketplace is the most important and not the social part which i dont see the reason why i would use it. I believe some people cant leave without social platforms and this will be perfect for them.

But the most thing fall and stands with the social part, if you use it or not.
Yes, the larger the community of this project, the more powerful this project is.

the larger the community, the more backup will this project have and the token will be alive on the exchange Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
October 24, 2017, 05:33:53 PM
This OP is showing a -2 trust rating for me. I checked out his feedback page and the only bad thing I could find was....

User   Date   Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments
hackedaccountbuster   2017-07-31   0.00000000      Campaigns he handle generates insane amount of spam including hacked/stolen accounts. Didn't even know how trust system works.

I think that's a load of BS that a brand new account can come in here and F up someone's rating. To make things worse, his only complaint is about the accounts that post in his campaigns and threads. Nobody can control who posts in their threads fool. Take your brand new account and get the hell outta here. I'd be willing to bet that this false negative givers account was created just so he could bash the OP here. What a chickens*** move. If you have a problem with someone, don't hide behind an alt account. Say something like a man.

Keep up the great work OP.

Honestly, I don't even know how this trust system works too. Some feedbacks are taken in to account, some not ...
Basically anyone can create new account and give someone that he doesn't like negative feedback without any reason. I think that this should be changed
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 05:27:04 PM
This OP is showing a -2 trust rating for me. I checked out his feedback page and the only bad thing I could find was....

hackedaccountbuster   2017-07-31   0.00000000      Campaigns he handle generates insane amount of spam including hacked/stolen accounts. Didn't even know how trust system works.

I think that's a load of BS that a brand new account can come in here and F up someone's rating. To make things worse, his only complaint is about the accounts that post in his campaigns and threads. Nobody can control who posts in their threads fool. Take your brand new account and get the hell outta here. I'd be willing to bet that this false negative givers account was created just so he could bash the OP here. What a chickens*** move. If you have a problem with someone, don't hide behind an alt account. Say something like a man.

Honestly, I don't even know how this trust system works too. Some feedbacks are taken in to account, some not ...
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 24, 2017, 04:58:49 PM
Yes with a big community, soma will become a massive platform. And when I see the support behind the project and how fast the community is growing, I’m really confident about the future of soma.
Activity: 490
October 24, 2017, 04:56:35 PM
The Soma network could be very interesting for so many people. For exemple for the Independants who wanna sell their own articles directly to the customers ( a point which is quite difficult for people in some part of the world ). This kind of sellers will have the possibility to be paid even if they don't have a bank account. Here we can see why the partnership with Utrust could be very useful to Soma.

For me the marketplace is the most important and not the social part which i dont see the reason why i would use it. I believe some people cant leave without social platforms and this will be perfect for them.

Yes, the larger the community of this project, the more powerful this project is.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
October 24, 2017, 04:55:24 PM
I think it’s good that soma is already listed, even on ether delta, this exchange is not so user friendly but at least it is decentralized. And remember that soma will be listed on other exchanges after the ico.

As i know, every coin based on Ethereum platform is automatically listed on Ether Delta, so this is not something big. Let's wait for other exchanges, because on Etherdelta trading is almost impossible. People keep there only dust Smiley

Also etherdelta not liquid and difficult if access it from smartphone. If the team want this project famous they have to add this coin on big exchange and all people will know this project

You can just tell that etherdelta is shitty, but by listing every coins right on launch they are making shitloads of money.
Ether delta has very unfriendly interface, whole exchange is slow and very pricey  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 24, 2017, 04:32:20 PM
I think it’s good that soma is already listed, even on ether delta, this exchange is not so user friendly but at least it is decentralized. And remember that soma will be listed on other exchanges after the ico.

As i know, every coin based on Ethereum platform is automatically listed on Ether Delta, so this is not something big. Let's wait for other exchanges, because on Etherdelta trading is almost impossible. People keep there only dust Smiley

Also etherdelta not liquid and difficult if access it from smartphone. If the team want this project famous they have to add this coin on big exchange and all people will know this project

You can just tell that etherdelta is shitty, but by listing every coins right on launch they are making shitloads of money.

Now I am curious. Do you know what the listing fee is on EtherDelta?

In the link below I have only found a 0.3% taker fee.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6hrvwl/how_fees_work/

And this information to be listed:

To appear on the list of official tokens, the token owner/creator should PM me with the following information:
a. Token address (code should be verified on Etherscan)
b. Official Web site (the token address should appear on the official Web site for verification)
c. Paragraph description of the token.

There's no such thing like "listing fee" I guess, you just need to send them point a , b, c to let your token appear in the list, that's why there are so many tokens listed and you can trade every erc 20 by entering contract address, token name and decimals number.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 04:17:05 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
October 24, 2017, 04:04:03 PM

Now I am curious. Do you know what the listing fee is on EtherDelta?

In the link below I have only found a 0.3% taker fee.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6hrvwl/how_fees_work/

And this information to be listed:

To appear on the list of official tokens, the token owner/creator should PM me with the following information:
b. Official Web site (the token address should appear on the official Web site for verification)
Activity: 686
October 24, 2017, 03:56:32 PM

There are many views on EtherDelta, but this is often a good haven, and there are those who have never used ED at some point and was happy, of course there are some difficulties adapting on any platform, but we need to notify and give time for future solutions. Congratulations to the Soma Team for the wise choice of such a quick listing, after all not everyone likes a long wait for profits, and you must please all your investors
Activity: 294
October 24, 2017, 03:43:23 PM

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
October 24, 2017, 02:43:52 PM
cmon community, just 20 more pages left until we hit 100 Smiley lets do this Smiley

soma community is strong and is getting stronger day by day !

I think the soma community is genuinely interested in discussing and growing as a team. Hopefully we will see the results soon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
October 24, 2017, 02:41:14 PM
cmon community, just 20 more pages left until we hit 100 Smiley lets do this Smiley

soma community is strong and is getting stronger day by day !
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 24, 2017, 02:18:09 PM

No doubt that the social part will be very important, to promote your product you need to heavily interact with the community, involving SCT tokens
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 24, 2017, 02:16:21 PM
I think this projects true valuation with be more than we expect given a time frame of 6 months to a year. This one is for long term hold. Smiley

this is what i thought too. great to have proofen it by a senior member

Q2 2018 MVP release... I don't even think to sell any STU till that period. Team is great. Total supply will not huge. I smell the profits  Smiley

Even after that is worth holding since the platform needs to evolve a little and gain some users before we will see full potential of it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 02:00:04 PM

Merit: 263
October 24, 2017, 01:54:07 PM

No that's doesn't seem to be true. There are quite some tokens I hold which are not available 'yet' on EtherDelta.

To get it listed :

How to list a token:
Any Ethereum-based token can be imported as a custom token and start trading on EtherDelta, without permission.
Activity: 392
October 24, 2017, 01:50:39 PM
I think this projects true valuation with be more than we expect given a time frame of 6 months to a year. This one is for long term hold. Smiley

Q2 2018 MVP release... I don't even think to sell any STU till that period. Team is great. Total supply will not huge. I smell the profits  Smiley

i smell the profits too. so i will follow your advice then  Grin Grin Grin

most ICO are like this. you make an initial investment and then wait a long time for it to explode.
Or never rise again. Not every project is worth holding in the long run. But I agree with you SOMA has the potential to explode.
Activity: 588
October 24, 2017, 01:35:36 PM

i smell the profits too. so i will follow your advice then  Grin Grin Grin

most ICO are like this. you make an initial investment and then wait a long time for it to explode.
Jump to: