Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 153. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
October 25, 2017, 05:37:00 AM
which exchange that be planned for soma token beside etherdelta? i think the price on etherdelta is too low.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 05:35:03 AM

I assume, etherdelta is also one of the easiest to get listed to, you don't really need much, that's probably why it's the first. Hope more will follow.

No that's true, anyone can list a token on on etherdelta. But no tokens are available yet to buy/sell so no need for ED or any other exchange.

Etherdelta is fine but I heard more expensive fees, not sure if this is true. Im very excited to see where SOMA tokens will be listed.

"is fine" if by that you mean it's better than nothing. i don't understand that exchange at all. the user interface is all over the place.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
October 25, 2017, 05:26:11 AM

I assume, etherdelta is also one of the easiest to get listed to, you don't really need much, that's probably why it's the first. Hope more will follow.

No that's true, anyone can list a token on on etherdelta. But no tokens are available yet to buy/sell so no need for ED or any other exchange.

Etherdelta is fine but I heard more expensive fees, not sure if this is true. Im very excited to see where SOMA tokens will be listed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 25, 2017, 04:38:24 AM
Any news about the android app? Website says "coming soon", but maybe somebody has more information?

No new s yet but somebody few pages back posted some pictures of the iOS one. From the alpha
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 25, 2017, 04:18:52 AM
Any news about the android app? Website says "coming soon", but maybe somebody has more information?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 25, 2017, 04:02:50 AM
Soma listed to Etherdelta already or not? I cant not find pair.

https://etherdelta.com/#SCT-ETH

Here it is. Of course, there is not a single sell order but you can check buy orders if you like.

Thank you, waiting ICO ends. I hope price will be more than ICO price at last in few times.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 25, 2017, 04:02:35 AM
Yes with a big community, soma will become a massive platform. And when I see the support behind the project and how fast the community is growing, I’m really confident about the future of soma.

I'm also glad to see the mass support from the community for this project.
They are really doing well! A lot of people are backing this project and I'm sure the funds collected will give SOMA a boost.

Some days left Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
October 25, 2017, 03:52:00 AM
I think it’s good that soma is already listed, even on ether delta, this exchange is not so user friendly but at least it is decentralized. And remember that soma will be listed on other exchanges after the ico.

As i know, every coin based on Ethereum platform is automatically listed on Ether Delta, so this is not something big. Let's wait for other exchanges, because on Etherdelta trading is almost impossible. People keep there only dust Smiley

Also etherdelta not liquid and difficult if access it from smartphone. If the team want this project famous they have to add this coin on big exchange and all people will know this project

You can just tell that etherdelta is shitty, but by listing every coins right on launch they are making shitloads of money.

It's really not the best exchange as it produces so much trouble but it's a good starting point and gives value to coins fast.
I just hate their fees, you will lose money if you cancel an order.

Merit: 115
October 25, 2017, 03:42:05 AM
I think it’s good that soma is already listed, even on ether delta, this exchange is not so user friendly but at least it is decentralized. And remember that soma will be listed on other exchanges after the ico.

As i know, every coin based on Ethereum platform is automatically listed on Ether Delta, so this is not something big. Let's wait for other exchanges, because on Etherdelta trading is almost impossible. People keep there only dust Smiley

Also etherdelta not liquid and difficult if access it from smartphone. If the team want this project famous they have to add this coin on big exchange and all people will know this project

You can just tell that etherdelta is shitty, but by listing every coins right on launch they are making shitloads of money.

It's really not the best exchange as it produces so much trouble but it's a good starting point and gives value to coins fast.

Merit: 262
October 25, 2017, 03:41:08 AM

Here it is. Of course, there is not a single sell order but you can check buy orders if you like.

i hope they get on other exchanges soon, ether delta sucks. but it's better than nothing i guess.

This is still better although only etherdelta, so investors and bounty hunter can trade this coin. Also can give opportunity for people who not participate yet during ico period to buy this coin for their investment

Etherdelta is an decentralized exchange, anyone can add a token. I can add one that is called ForumToken, lets hope Soma can arrange some good exchanges to get listed on.

Everything will happen at the right time. Right now they have to focus on the ico. Later the exchanges.
Activity: 154
October 25, 2017, 03:01:15 AM

i hope they get on other exchanges soon, ether delta sucks. but it's better than nothing i guess.

This is still better although only etherdelta, so investors and bounty hunter can trade this coin. Also can give opportunity for people who not participate yet during ico period to buy this coin for their investment

Etherdelta is an decentralized exchange, anyone can add a token. I can add one that is called ForumToken, lets hope Soma can arrange some good exchanges to get listed on.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 25, 2017, 02:44:17 AM
Im planning to stick with this project and hold my tokens, this is just the begin of the journey and we didn't even start to uncover the true potential of what SOMA can achieve.
Activity: 350
October 25, 2017, 01:48:59 AM

Activity: 588
October 25, 2017, 01:36:02 AM

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 25, 2017, 01:25:36 AM

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 25, 2017, 12:33:41 AM
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
October 25, 2017, 12:24:33 AM
The ICC feature offered by SOMA is brilliant and it will be helpful in determining the items value in the marketplace.

The ICC is a very clever idea and it is what makes this project unique. I think in the future it will become a standard, you will probably always know where your product comes from and all of the trading history. I hope SOMA has already a patent for it.
Activity: 490
October 25, 2017, 12:19:46 AM

Activity: 686
October 24, 2017, 09:08:56 PM

It should be seen only as a window to start marketing more affordable. Any project can only use ED. But Soma has the potential for a rapid expansion in exchange platforms, I hope to see this come to fruition
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 24, 2017, 08:54:21 PM

Jump to: