Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 155. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 01:21:06 PM
I think this projects true valuation with be more than we expect given a time frame of 6 months to a year. This one is for long term hold. Smiley

this is what i thought too. great to have proofen it by a senior member

Q2 2018 MVP release... I don't even think to sell any STU till that period. Team is great. Total supply will not huge. I smell the profits  Smiley

i smell the profits too. so i will follow your advice then  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 24, 2017, 01:00:29 PM
The Soma network could be very interesting for so many people. For exemple for the Independants who wanna sell their own articles directly to the customers ( a point which is quite difficult for people in some part of the world ). This kind of sellers will have the possibility to be paid even if they don't have a bank account. Here we can see why the partnership with Utrust could be very useful to Soma.

For me the marketplace is the most important and not the social part which i dont see the reason why i would use it. I believe some people cant leave without social platforms and this will be perfect for them.

There are many forums with a market section, Soma it's just a blockchain version it (without scammers) with an incentive to involve more people to promote your product
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
October 24, 2017, 12:47:46 PM
I think this projects true valuation with be more than we expect given a time frame of 6 months to a year. This one is for long term hold. Smiley

Q2 2018 MVP release... I don't even think to sell any STU till that period. Team is great. Total supply will not huge. I smell the profits  Smiley
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
October 24, 2017, 12:22:33 PM
that is a very good news already listed on an exchange(etherdelta),just waiting for the announcement of the others 3,i will join telegram channel for latest news...
Activity: 392
October 24, 2017, 12:11:44 PM

They have already announced that once the ICO finishes the token will be listed on 3 exchanges. It is definitely enough for happy trading.  Cheesy Cheesy

Really, where did they announce this? I totally missed it. Can you share link? Well if they are going to be on 3 exchanges, this is very exciting news!
That's the announcement on telegram:

Hello everybody! Would like to announce that SCT is now listed in Etherdelta.
In addition, SCT will be listed on several exchanges after the ICO. We have
already contracted with three exchanges, but Etherdelta is the only one which
we are allowed to name at this point. Rest of the exchanges are revealed after the ICO!

I advice everyone to join them on telegram.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 24, 2017, 12:00:27 PM
The Soma network could be very interesting for so many people. For exemple for the Independants who wanna sell their own articles directly to the customers ( a point which is quite difficult for people in some part of the world ). This kind of sellers will have the possibility to be paid even if they don't have a bank account. Here we can see why the partnership with Utrust could be very useful to Soma.

For me the marketplace is the most important and not the social part which i dont see the reason why i would use it. I believe some people cant leave without social platforms and this will be perfect for them.
Activity: 168
October 24, 2017, 11:23:12 AM
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
October 24, 2017, 11:08:05 AM

They have already announced that once the ICO finishes the token will be listed on 3 exchanges. It is definitely enough for happy trading.  Cheesy Cheesy

Really, where did they announce this? I totally missed it. Can you share link? Well if they are going to be on 3 exchanges, this is very exciting news!
Activity: 154
October 24, 2017, 11:02:36 AM

Activity: 182
October 24, 2017, 10:47:10 AM
I find this project quite poetic, a place where you will be able to learn more about products that are to sold, a place where buyers and sellers car contact them easily, a place where people are rewarded for their actions. A new way to buy Wink Now the team have a huge huge work to make this project a reality. I hope it will be Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
October 24, 2017, 10:36:51 AM
Etherdelta its decentralized exchange. And anyone can add tokens. Even if you not a developer.

Yes, that's correct, but only token supported by developer has some value - the rest of the tokens are just virtual worthless sh1tcoins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 24, 2017, 10:35:10 AM
Hello everybody! We would like to announce that SCT is now listed in Etherdelta. In addition, SCT will be listed on several exchanges after the ICO. We have already contracted with three exchanges, but Etherdelta is the only one which we are allowed to name at this point. Rest of the exchanges are revealed after the ICO.

I don't think that you needed to make an announcement about etherdelta. If it is an ethereum token, etherdelta listing is inevitable.

I hope other exchanges don't take so long time after ico.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 24, 2017, 10:33:24 AM
Etherdelta its decentralized exchange. And anyone can add tokens. Even if you not a developer.
Pepemo.vip
October 24, 2017, 10:30:31 AM
I think it’s good that soma is already listed, even on ether delta, this exchange is not so user friendly but at least it is decentralized. And remember that soma will be listed on other exchanges after the ico.

As i know, every coin based on Ethereum platform is automatically listed on Ether Delta, so this is not something big. Let's wait for other exchanges, because on Etherdelta trading is almost impossible. People keep there only dust Smiley
No that's not true if it's not listed you have to add it as a custom token. You have to scroll down and then click on OTHERS.

But if token is not listed on Etherdelta you can not add it in OTHERS. Even if you can, his position must be supported by token developer. In other way token added by you is worthless.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
October 24, 2017, 10:29:46 AM
Hello everybody! We would like to announce that SCT is now listed in Etherdelta. In addition, SCT will be listed on several exchanges after the ICO. We have already contracted with three exchanges, but Etherdelta is the only one which we are allowed to name at this point. Rest of the exchanges are revealed after the ICO.

For several times i read "contracted" as "contacted", but even better if you really have contracts with them. Things are starting to build up.

Yeah, a small difference in both words but a huge difference in the meaning. To have a written and signed contract is way better. Contacted could also mean they are just in the beginning of their negotiations but in this way, it seems it is all cut and dried and the has dried.

I reeeaaallly hope they'll be listed on other exchanges. ether delta sucks Sad

EtherDelta may not be user friendly, but for the future of cryptocurrencies we have to support decentralized exchanges. Centralized exchanges will be regulated to death if not killed by the owners. Centralized exchanges are a dead end.

Good point, and to me EtherDelta was just messy with a first glance. Now when i am used to it, it makes more sense and it is slowly starting to be my favorite place to trade eth tokens.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 24, 2017, 10:20:43 AM
Only two days left for this ICO!
Really hope more people will buy tokens from this ICO after the snapshot for BTCG.

The money is slowly coming back to altcoins and ICO. Really hope the fork thing is soon over.
SOMA you guys are doing great! Congrats on the token sale!
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
October 24, 2017, 10:14:35 AM
I think it’s good that soma is already listed, even on ether delta, this exchange is not so user friendly but at least it is decentralized. And remember that soma will be listed on other exchanges after the ico.

As i know, every coin based on Ethereum platform is automatically listed on Ether Delta, so this is not something big. Let's wait for other exchanges, because on Etherdelta trading is almost impossible. People keep there only dust Smiley

Also etherdelta not liquid and difficult if access it from smartphone. If the team want this project famous they have to add this coin on big exchange and all people will know this project

In my opinion a big centralized exchange also counts as a middleman. If SOMA is so adamant on cutting out all unnecessary actors then they should focus on more decentralized exchanges. Maybe even contribute to them. On KickStarter there was an unofficial initiative called Kicking It Forward.

Any project creator that puts the KickingItForward.org URL on their Kickstarter project page is agreeing that they will put 5% of their finished product profits back into other Kickstarter projects.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
October 24, 2017, 10:12:36 AM

No they do not. You gotta pay a little fee to get it listed on the site. One can always use the contract address way though but, that' not user friendly at all.
Activity: 392
October 24, 2017, 10:01:02 AM

No that's not true if it's not listed you have to add it as a custom token. You have to scroll down and then click on OTHERS.
Pepemo.vip
October 24, 2017, 08:48:38 AM

Also etherdelta not liquid and difficult if access it from smartphone. If the team want this project famous they have to add this coin on big exchange and all people will know this project

They have already announced that once the ICO finishes the token will be listed on 3 exchanges. It is definitely enough for happy trading.  Cheesy Cheesy
Jump to: