Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 157. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 05:22:52 AM
is there any other exchange going to list SOMA?

i would prefere an other exchange too i dont really like etherdelta

Etherdelta is not highly respected, but it worked pretty well for me until now. So I dont mind if SOMA will be listed on Etherdelta

Its a decentralized exchange, so it will take some time to develop into what users want. As a user you can add a token yourself, so lets add Soma as soon as ICO is over Smiley
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
October 24, 2017, 05:18:23 AM

Etherdelta is not highly respected, but it worked pretty well for me until now. So I dont mind if SOMA will be listed on Etherdelta
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
October 24, 2017, 05:17:09 AM
Just few nes about Finland and blockchain

https://news.bitcoin.com/finland-central-bank-blockchain/
https://cointelegraph.com/news/finland-solves-refugee-identity-with-blockchain-debit-cards

This is small country, but they have great economy and interesting in Blockchain technology... So may be people will also interesting social network like Soma

A lot of people posted articles about Finland and blockchain after my post. Very interesting to see that Finland is revolutionary with blockchain. Thanx for sharing the links. No wonder that SOMA is from Finland! They even implemented debit cards for refugees with blockchain technology!

Funny that no one in Finland seems to know anything about implementing debit cards for refugees with blockchain technology. Not sure if that's just in a plan phase then.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
October 24, 2017, 04:47:59 AM
Do they really contributed 6438954 / 450 = 14308 ETH? Or this digit is sum contributed on presale + ico?

During ICO they have contributed 675 ETH = 303750 SCT (at the moment). Another 6438954 - 303750 = 6135204 SCT is early investment from an angel investor as I know.

I think so, too. But that would mean that this angel investor holds almost all tokens, that's not good.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
October 24, 2017, 04:34:45 AM
Hello everybody! We would like to announce that SCT is now listed in Etherdelta. In addition, SCT will be listed on several exchanges after the ICO. We have already contracted with three exchanges, but Etherdelta is the only one which we are allowed to name at this point. Rest of the exchanges are revealed after the ICO.

nice. Etherdelta is not bad for start.
Etherdelta is the place for almost all erc20 tokens to get started  Grin

That's true. .. it's a good start, but to get a lot of traction you do need to have your tokens listed on some more reputable exchanges. Good to read that the dev's are already working on this.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2017, 04:34:23 AM
Do they really contributed 6438954 / 450 = 14308 ETH? Or this digit is sum contributed on presale + ico?

During ICO they have contributed 675 ETH = 303750 SCT (at the moment). Another 6438954 - 303750 = 6135204 SCT is early investment from an angel investor as I know.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
October 24, 2017, 04:30:26 AM
the ICO will ends on a few days, how about the progress?? how much soma tokens sold?? is there any plan for listing SCT to another exchange beside etherdelta. i think the price is too low.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
October 24, 2017, 04:12:29 AM

You should read there announcement.
They already have a contract with 3 other exchanges outside EtherDelta, so after this ICO SOMA will be listed on 4 exchanges Cheesy

Really curious about these exchanges!
Great work team!

Go 3 exchanges after the ICO is very cool. Many projects for months are presented only on one exchange, and SOMA will have three at once!
This are huge news! Listing on different exchanges will significantly boost price of these tokens  Cool
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
October 24, 2017, 04:05:02 AM

They already have a contract with 3 other exchanges outside EtherDelta, so after this ICO SOMA will be listed on 4 exchanges Cheesy

Great work team!

Go 3 exchanges after the ICO is very cool. Many projects for months are presented only on one exchange, and SOMA will have three at once!
Activity: 154
October 24, 2017, 04:04:03 AM
There is only 2 days to go to the end of ICO.
What's your next action after this?
when will final product ready? (sorry if this answered)

Two exciting days for the Soma team and the investors. Eager to see what happens post ICO for them
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 24, 2017, 03:43:50 AM
Hello everybody! We would like to announce that SCT is now listed in Etherdelta. In addition, SCT will be listed on several exchanges after the ICO. We have already contracted with three exchanges, but Etherdelta is the only one which we are allowed to name at this point. Rest of the exchanges are revealed after the ICO.

What about other exchanges? Can you name some of them?

Is the question real? I mean, he wrote that he can't tell the names of the other exchanges, right? Some of the big ones don't allow to tell their names until the coins get listed there.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 24, 2017, 03:35:46 AM

Great work team!
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 24, 2017, 03:22:40 AM

According to their roadmap, their next step is to release an open beta in early 2018.

still a couple of months then and we can try the platform then! In the meanwhile, we will get plenty of new information/news about how the project is going and new development.

Looked like they had a lot of work before and during the sale but actually the really hard work for them is just beginning after ICO. I hope they can stick to their road map and we will see beta in early 2018.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 24, 2017, 02:48:16 AM

I am sure they cannot disclose it as it is part of the contractual agreement with the bigger exchanges. They usually don't want that to be public knowledge until the very moment when the coin gets listed.

A news of that kind is usually going to affect the price almost instantly in a good or bad way, and now with the platform still be worked on is just better to wait before go to bigger exchanges
Activity: 364
October 24, 2017, 02:12:18 AM
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
October 24, 2017, 02:08:45 AM

I am sure they cannot disclose it as it is part of the contractual agreement with the bigger exchanges. They usually don't want that to be public knowledge until the very moment when the coin gets listed.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 24, 2017, 02:00:54 AM

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 24, 2017, 01:54:53 AM

According to their roadmap, their next step is to release an open beta in early 2018.

still a couple of months then and we can try the platform then! In the meanwhile, we will get plenty of new information/news about how the project is going and new development.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
October 24, 2017, 01:45:50 AM

Activity: 588
October 24, 2017, 01:43:49 AM

Probably they will make arrangements for some exchanges but it's hard for them to announce before the ico.

Usually dev's make contact with exchanges before the ICO to get ready for their listing. however, it's true, you can't really prepare for that if you don't know the ICO will be successful.
Jump to: