Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 158. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 24, 2017, 01:26:43 AM
is there any other exchange going to list SOMA?

i would prefere an other exchange too i dont really like etherdelta

Probably they will make arrangements for some exchanges but it's hard for them to announce before the ico.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 01:19:55 AM

i would prefere an other exchange too i dont really like etherdelta
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
October 24, 2017, 12:44:45 AM
Just few nes about Finland and blockchain

https://news.bitcoin.com/finland-central-bank-blockchain/
https://cointelegraph.com/news/finland-solves-refugee-identity-with-blockchain-debit-cards

This is small country, but they have great economy and interesting in Blockchain technology... So may be people will also interesting social network like Soma

A lot of people posted articles about Finland and blockchain after my post. Very interesting to see that Finland is revolutionary with blockchain. Thanx for sharing the links. No wonder that SOMA is from Finland! They even implemented debit cards for refugees with blockchain technology!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 23, 2017, 10:06:33 PM
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
October 23, 2017, 10:02:25 PM
There is only 2 days to go to the end of ICO.
What's your next action after this?
when will final product ready? (sorry if this answered)

Minimum viable product in the roadmap in their website is planned for Q2 of 2018. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 23, 2017, 09:30:00 PM
There is only 2 days to go to the end of ICO.
What's your next action after this?
when will final product ready? (sorry if this answered)
Activity: 490
October 23, 2017, 08:26:10 PM
Hello everybody! We would like to announce that SCT is now listed in Etherdelta. In addition, SCT will be listed on several exchanges after the ICO. We have already contracted with three exchanges, but Etherdelta is the only one which we are allowed to name at this point. Rest of the exchanges are revealed after the ICO.

nice. Etherdelta is not bad for start.
Etherdelta is the place for almost all erc20 tokens to get started  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 08:13:56 PM
Hello everybody! We would like to announce that SCT is now listed in Etherdelta. In addition, SCT will be listed on several exchanges after the ICO. We have already contracted with three exchanges, but Etherdelta is the only one which we are allowed to name at this point. Rest of the exchanges are revealed after the ICO.

Nice infos! So in the end all the exchange hunter out there who always ask for exchanges where the tokens get listed should be happy now. Of course ED will be the starting point but already three others to have contracts with is really a nice plus Smiley

good projects always doing right things that we can see soma now listed on etherdalta. that is amazing opportunity to buy tokens from etherdalta.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 23, 2017, 07:40:27 PM

Nice infos! So in the end all the exchange hunter out there who always ask for exchanges where the tokens get listed should be happy now. Of course ED will be the starting point but already three others to have contracts with is really a nice plus Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
October 23, 2017, 07:02:14 PM
Definitely it looks like this is going to happen. Fingers crossed for soma!  Cool
Activity: 686
October 23, 2017, 06:41:53 PM

Don't understimate Etherdelta, first, it's decentralized and in my opinion the future of exchanges is decentralized, second, you can buy/sell any erc-20 basically

Good news, EtherDelta seems to be the starting point of all ERC20 tokens so no surprise there, im am more excited about other exchanges and see how the coin will stick in the community.

In the past (eg. more than a few months ago), being listed on a big exchange used to be a big deal for the price, but from what i see nowadays it doesn't make much of a difference. Sure, the price might even pump up, but i find that the prices soon go back down.

I think after bitcoin hard fork the price possible to increase high, because this project is awesome and alpha version for IOS has created, with real result like that can make investors interested

After the fork, many ICOs will have their place in the sun, and SOMA is certainly one of them, I hope for a good valuation and good investors whales aimed at the project, deserves all possible attention
Activity: 350
October 23, 2017, 06:10:12 PM

Don't understimate Etherdelta, first, it's decentralized and in my opinion the future of exchanges is decentralized, second, you can buy/sell any erc-20 basically

Good news, EtherDelta seems to be the starting point of all ERC20 tokens so no surprise there, im am more excited about other exchanges and see how the coin will stick in the community.

In the past (eg. more than a few months ago), being listed on a big exchange used to be a big deal for the price, but from what i see nowadays it doesn't make much of a difference. Sure, the price might even pump up, but i find that the prices soon go back down.

I think after bitcoin hard fork the price possible to increase high, because this project is awesome and alpha version for IOS has created, with real result like that can make investors interested
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
October 23, 2017, 06:05:38 PM
Saw on there Telegram they will have news about exchanges tomorrow.
Very curious what they have to tell about that Smiley

Join there Telegram to get all the latest updates:
https://t.me/SomaCommunity

Yeah, i am wondering too what those might be, naming exchanges beforehand is kinda risky move. You have to know exchange owner personally to guarantee that.
For everyone who has joined the telegram here is the link of that statement : https://t.me/SomaCommunity/3946

We will announce information about exchanges on Monday

thank you for sharing this information with us Smiley i am eagerly waiting to hear some news today, regarding the exchanges this token will hit.

I hope it won't just be a on ether delta. that exchange is terrible.

The worst is that every coin are available only on this exchange right after the ICOs ...

Maybe because listing on etherdelta exchange more easy than others, but i think etherdelta is only for beginning so we can trade this coin. Moreover usually people can't be patient and always ask about the exchange

I feel like Etherdelta has just gotten worse over the months. So many times I try to move my coins and it just burns my gas but the coins never move. I've stopped using it.

I have experienced the same thing. ED is working mostly fine but sometimes it goes insane l:)
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
October 23, 2017, 05:44:17 PM

Thats great news!
Thanks a lot for this announcement! Great work guys!

Keep this up
Really like this project!
Definitely good news! I'm so hyped for soma ico and now I know that I won't have problem with selling Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 23, 2017, 05:25:01 PM

Thats great news!
Thanks a lot for this announcement! Great work guys!

Keep this up
Really like this project!
Activity: 252
October 23, 2017, 04:55:57 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 23, 2017, 04:49:24 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 23, 2017, 04:49:05 PM
Exchange usually come right after the ico, and for a project like soma I have no worries it will come fast and i think it will be listed on many exchange. Huge potential for soma, I’m impatient to see the value in few mounth.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 23, 2017, 03:51:38 PM
hi everyone, just to reply to a question I've seen regarding courier services, Soma will partner with a major courier service when our platform goes live.
Also we are working on getting our token listed in exchanges and establishing new partnerships.

more details will follow soon.

Please join us on Discord https://discord.gg/NHtHJrk and/or Telegram https://t.me/Somacommunity

I don't get why you need to partner with courier services if it's a community marketplace. If I want to send a guitar to Charlie I just choose my favourite and cheaper courier or there will be doscounts if I send products with courier services you partnered with?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
October 23, 2017, 03:34:47 PM
I still wonder if those angel investors have more information than we do about Soma's business model, or if it is just a speculative play on a potential crypto-eBay.

welcome to crpyto, where everyone wants to believe but the real truth is out there somewhere Smiley

we never know, what kind of stuff is running behind the curtains of each ico and if they are only targeting our money to make themselvs rich Smiley

ico = huge ass gamble, everytime Smiley
Jump to: