Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 55. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 04:58:23 PM
UPDATE

Distribution Bounty Tokens:
We have started to distribute twitter bounty tokens, but it takes us some time because there are so many participants.
All the other bounties are next!

Exchanges:
At the moment we have Etherdelta and Yobit
But we are negotiating with others, we want to add at least 1 or 2 exchanges more.

Attention:
The smart contract is paused so no one can move there tokens from wallets at the moment!
After we have sent everyone there tokens we will unpause the smart contract. We don’t have exact date, we will keep you guys informed.

Burning:
After the distribution all remaining tokens will be burned!

Thanks a lot for the update.
Great to see some news about this project. Keep this up!
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 19, 2017, 01:55:05 PM
I thought token will not be burn ?
So they're gonna be burn ?

This is great news. The price for the remaining tokens will be more expensive.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
November 19, 2017, 11:30:42 AM
I thought token will not be burn ?
So they're gonna be burn ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 08:44:41 AM
UPDATE

We have started to distribute twitter bounty tokens, but it takes us some time because there are so many participants.

Exchanges:
But we are negotiating with others, we want to add at least 1 or 2 exchanges more.

Attention:
The smart contract is paused so no one can move there tokens from wallets at the moment!
After we have sent everyone there tokens we will unpause the smart contract. We don’t have exact date, we will keep you guys informed.

Burning:

Thank fiex for the update. not that much news but good to hear at least something from Soma.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
November 19, 2017, 07:08:18 AM
UPDATE

Exchanges:

Attention:

Burning:
Activity: 350
November 18, 2017, 06:02:34 PM
soma project is going very successful and i liked. i know soma partnership with UTRUST and others also. that is a big plus point for soma to increase value of soma tokens.
If the development growing big, i believe soma will get more partnership in the future. So not only with Utrust but also others and i hope Soma project will more success in the future
Is there information about exactly what the Soma-Utrust partnership was. What exactly did they do together?
As i know Soma and Utrust will abolish unfair and incorrect trading fees, thus providing a just proportion of profits among its community. This partnership will usher the era of decentralized social wealth and creating a digital marketplace that will rival with the likes of eBay and Amazon
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
November 18, 2017, 05:32:10 PM
soma project is going very successful and i liked. i know soma partnership with UTRUST and others also. that is a big plus point for soma to increase value of soma tokens.
If the development growing big, i believe soma will get more partnership in the future. So not only with Utrust but also others and i hope Soma project will more success in the future
Is there information about exactly what the Soma-Utrust partnership was. What exactly did they do together?
Activity: 476
November 18, 2017, 02:27:21 AM
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
November 18, 2017, 02:22:04 AM
Good evening.
I have several questions:
1) Because of participants of a baunta of the company the coin in the first month very much will lose in price - as you are going to correct this situation?
2) What plans for growth of cost of a coin at developers?

I'm not part of the dev team, but I believe the situation number 1 is inevitable and happened to most coins with bounty. It is actually a good way to measure coin's strength, by looking at their ability to goes back to their initial price after the dump, and usually (if the coin and the project is deemed good enough by the investors) the price will correct themselves as those dumped coin is rightaway be bought by investors and they hold it strongly.

While for situation number 2, I'm not really clear if you mean "what will devs do with their part of coins" or "what is your plan to increase their price" ? For the former, it'll be up to the team to use them as they see fit, while for the later, aren't this info stated in the whitepaper?
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
November 17, 2017, 06:38:50 PM
Good evening.
I have several questions:
1) Because of participants of a baunta of the company the coin in the first month very much will lose in price - as you are going to correct this situation?
2) What plans for growth of cost of a coin at developers?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 17, 2017, 06:24:19 PM
Hello bounty manager
I want to change my eth address in spreadsheet
 twitter 342
Facebook 301
New eth address : 0xdC3CBd12Af79289F36e363af7d2145bD4E627dcD
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
November 17, 2017, 06:09:34 PM
wow Shocked ICO SOMA has end..congrats dev,
Total tokens distributed 8230746 SCT .. it's awesome
450 SCT = 1ETH bounty alocated 700.000 SCT
and now ready to trade in yobit exchange Cheesy https://yobit.net/en/trade/SCT/BTC - rates 0.00000025 BTC  Lips sealed
by the way, i'm interested to test your ios app soon.
and i' waiting for the publish your ios app. when? i think SOMA TOKEN (SCT) can be trade in hitbtc.xom

Activity: 140
November 17, 2017, 12:12:23 PM
I'm also interested with this project, could someone advice me where I can purchase some tokens?

ISO has already been completed. We need to wait for access to the stock exchanges. Previously, everyone as usual will appear on Etherdelta. We are waiting for the bounty.

Bounty hunters already recived tokens. Why they received tokens early?  Huh
i think, devs must hold bounty at last for few weeks such in other campaigns.

Strange that they are already paying the bounty hunters instead of the investors.
Strange strategy. Really hope they know what they are doing.
Activity: 434
November 17, 2017, 11:51:30 AM
I'm also interested with this project, could someone advice me where I can purchase some tokens?

ISO has already been completed. We need to wait for access to the stock exchanges. Previously, everyone as usual will appear on Etherdelta. We are waiting for the bounty.

Really?? Thats strange. What about investors? I think they havent received their tokens.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 17, 2017, 10:31:51 AM

Activity: 154
November 17, 2017, 10:30:27 AM
So in 2018 you will have a beta release? What it is gonna be an app or a web base?
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 17, 2017, 10:21:20 AM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 09:10:39 AM
Activity: 476
November 17, 2017, 09:03:45 AM
Bounty rewards will be distributed within one week (latest on next Thursday).

congratulations for succesfull ICO

i hope the next roadmap is android user app  Grin
Is there any link to the demo application where I could install it my device and test it ?

there is an apple demo on the store I believe.

Well I am an android guy so I have to wait a little longer I guess.

Can we have a feedback from someone with iPhone, i really want to see it in use.

i wanted to do this before, but i cant do it, since i own a buisness iphone and dont have the rights to install new apps ><"

i really would like to see a running version of it on ios. there should be someone who could make a video ><"
I also have been waiting for feed back from iOS users, but i was sad before because the team not developt for android first, so that all of us can try it. I hope soon they can release android app as soon as possible
i want to know this app can trade across country?
I think so, they need to spread as widely as possible

i think soma project have a great potential. this will be use worldwide. there will be available app on google play or IOS. looks very interested and easy to use.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 07:03:13 AM
Great project. Hope for the best
agree
Pages:
Jump to: