Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 57. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 08:51:34 AM
So ICO is finished but still not statement from SOMA official here? Don't tell me, we have to go to Telegram to get infos about the outcome :/ C'mon guys!
No, this time you can see it here : https://twitter.com/SomaToken  Grin

the ico is over, but no statement on twitter.

Working on their public relations is definitely something they have to improve  Grin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 16, 2017, 08:45:32 AM
Has Soma said something about how much eth their raised all in all with Angel Investors together? I would like to know how much money they got now.

They sold 8208125 SCT, and price 1 ETH = 450 SCT. So, they raised 18 240 eth I think

With all the instability due to forks and parity wallet hack, it's a rather great result for this SOMA project. Congrats!

They raised not so much (around 6 mln usd). But I think its very good amont. Not so big, and not so small. It has good perspective to growing and good pump. So, we can see at last 2-3x from ICO price  Roll Eyes

Don't know where you live but $6 M seems a lot of money to me. They have plenty of them to deliver a top product

I compare this amount with other big overhyped project. But i said, this amount very good as for devs and also for investors. We have good potencial to growing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
November 16, 2017, 08:29:03 AM
So ICO is finished but still not statement from SOMA official here? Don't tell me, we have to go to Telegram to get infos about the outcome :/ C'mon guys!

the ico is over, but no statement on twitter.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 08:24:22 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 16, 2017, 08:11:39 AM
soma is getting an opponent on the same section of social marketplace called "hamster"

read here: https://bitcoinist.com/hamster-marketplace-new-market-unique-gadgets/

but unfortunately for them Smiley they will be 1 year too late to start their ico Smiley, since soma will be the main leader until then.

that's good news for the crypto space. competition is always good for consumers.

Also, it is good for companies I think. With competition, they can be forced to be better. They can't afford to be bad.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 16, 2017, 08:07:25 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 07:57:24 AM
soma is getting an opponent on the same section of social marketplace called "hamster"

read here: https://bitcoinist.com/hamster-marketplace-new-market-unique-gadgets/

but unfortunately for them Smiley they will be 1 year too late to start their ico Smiley, since soma will be the main leader until then.

that's good news for the crypto space. competition is always good for consumers.
Activity: 686
November 16, 2017, 07:57:07 AM
Has Soma said something about how much eth their raised all in all with Angel Investors together? I would like to know how much money they got now.

They sold 8208125 SCT, and price 1 ETH = 450 SCT. So, they raised 18 240 eth I think

thats good perform.
i think, they will reach at least 89% from hard cap so easyly

ICO fiished already. So, no more raising. Now waiting for good exchanges and profit  Roll Eyes
Yep, and actually the hard cap was too high.
But they already raised enough money for this project.

A lot of people seem to expect ICOs to reach the hard-cap and get sold-out. But there are a lot of examples where a project that didn't got all the attention during the ICO can be a better investment than they hyped ICOs.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 16, 2017, 07:49:27 AM

Activity: 252
November 16, 2017, 07:47:48 AM

thats good perform.

ICO fiished already. So, no more raising. Now waiting for good exchanges and profit  Roll Eyes

It's only profit if you are planning to sell them. It will be interesting to see what happens once it gets on the exchanges.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 16, 2017, 07:40:54 AM

With all the instability due to forks and parity wallet hack, it's a rather great result for this SOMA project. Congrats!

They raised not so much (around 6 mln usd). But I think its very good amont. Not so big, and not so small. It has good perspective to growing and good pump. So, we can see at last 2-3x from ICO price  Roll Eyes

Don't know where you live but $6 M seems a lot of money to me. They have plenty of them to deliver a top product
Activity: 490
November 16, 2017, 07:39:21 AM

thats good perform.

Yep, and actually the hard cap was too high.
But they already raised enough money for this project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
November 16, 2017, 07:38:29 AM
User Rewarding System is awesome idea!

That is a revolutionary idea and people will be getting more and more into it as they will be thinking for the reward.
November 16, 2017, 07:26:47 AM

thats good perform.

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 16, 2017, 07:19:40 AM

thats good perform.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 07:18:39 AM
User Rewarding System is awesome idea!
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 16, 2017, 07:15:45 AM

6 million usd is a pretty decent amount! Considering many ICOs can't even raise twice less in the current market situation. Now the team should really concentrate on releasing the open beta version of the app, so they can finally test it and see how the community likes the app. Can't wait!
November 16, 2017, 07:07:44 AM

Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 16, 2017, 06:55:46 AM

Yes, it's a sufficient amount to develop their platform and start their planned marketing campaigns in several regions.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
November 16, 2017, 06:25:18 AM

Pages:
Jump to: