Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 59. (Read 92794 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
November 16, 2017, 12:34:35 AM
Every step forward done by SOMA is increasing the chances that big investors will likely to invest, constant update and a beta release will put the project in the front page.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 12:18:31 AM
Where can i find the video, i don't see any link in this thread. Does it look promising anyway?

There was a video some post behind, it looks promising if we consider it to be an alpha, it definitely needs more work, but as it is now, is a perfectly functioning app for second-hand buying in a social interaction, we only need a website and we are set, but that will come a little bit later.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
November 16, 2017, 12:18:27 AM
Where can i find the video, i don't see any link in this thread. Does it look promising anyway?

I haven't see them myself, but they have some videos on their Facebook page, I think those videos are what he refers to.
https://www.facebook.com/socialmarketapp/
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 16, 2017, 12:11:58 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 12:04:31 AM
Is there any link to the demo application where I could install it my device and test it ?

I think you can request a demo but only for apple users. Not for android yet
whether fore there will be a version for android.

There are a lot more android users I think. I hope SOMA will come up with an android version
They are already working on it, just wait.
The video is already posted, watch it to reduce your curiosity
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 15, 2017, 11:45:46 PM
Is there any link to the demo application where I could install it my device and test it ?

There are a lot more android users I think. I hope SOMA will come up with an android version
Activity: 588
November 15, 2017, 10:18:24 PM

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 15, 2017, 09:43:28 PM

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 15, 2017, 08:29:47 PM
ED not bad exchange. But they have small volume. ED good for start, but when token growing- than better biggest exchanges.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 15, 2017, 08:21:17 PM
So pre-sale is over now and I think Soma raised a good amount of money to start with. Now let's see what they will do with it. Next step closed beta in Q4/2017 and then finally an open beta in Q1/2018.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
November 15, 2017, 07:32:22 PM
Why do people keep complaining about EtherDelta? In due time you will realize decentralized exchanges are superior to centralized exchanges. EtherDelta just needs some nicer graphics and a more friendly user interface.

thats what i say, people can loose bare money on centralized exchange, think about mtgox, btc-e and so on. this is decentralized under no control, unless your private key gots leaked Smiley but ppl dont hodl their eth on ED and just send it back to their main wallets for a tiny fee...

I like ED too but people seem to lose money on there too since some new users are constantly making mistakes and buying too high or selling too low.
Activity: 420
November 15, 2017, 07:22:02 PM
Why do people keep complaining about EtherDelta? In due time you will realize decentralized exchanges are superior to centralized exchanges. EtherDelta just needs some nicer graphics and a more friendly user interface.

Yeah, I'm beginning to appreciate the beauty of EtherDelta now even though it lacks some features as compared to traditional exchanges.
I agree, it's not that bad after all but I still prefer centralized exchanges.
In a year the decentralized exchanges can take the leading positions, soon there will be 0x and Cybernetwork.
Activity: 462
November 15, 2017, 06:54:12 PM

Yeah, I'm beginning to appreciate the beauty of EtherDelta now even though it lacks some features as compared to traditional exchanges.
I agree, it's not that bad after all but I still prefer centralized exchanges.
Activity: 294
November 15, 2017, 06:48:39 PM
afaik they should be locked, but later will be also available for trades on etherdelta, just have to find the contract id to find it on etherdelta >< brb

SOMA token is already listed in etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#SCT-ETH
We are waiting for real exchanges.

PLease, don't speak about that exchanges, I feel bad just thinking about it.
Activity: 462
November 15, 2017, 06:31:27 PM
afaik they should be locked, but later will be also available for trades on etherdelta, just have to find the contract id to find it on etherdelta >< brb

Indeed i'm waiting to see how the market reacts to this coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
November 15, 2017, 06:17:07 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
November 15, 2017, 06:15:49 PM

thats what i say, people can loose bare money on centralized exchange, think about mtgox, btc-e and so on. this is decentralized under no control, unless your private key gots leaked Smiley but ppl dont hodl their eth on ED and just send it back to their main wallets for a tiny fee...

Rigorous you said it in your post : Shitty interface and graphics.

There is much better right now in decentralized exchanges like binance and kucoin.

I thought that decentralization of those exchanges are future plan. No idea if they will actually deliver. In the meantime we will have to make do with EtherDelta. And does it not fit Soma, who want to cut out the middlemen?
Activity: 350
November 15, 2017, 06:12:00 PM

I agree, ED needs a better interface, and it works fine without fail,
advantages of decentralization is protection and guarantee that in one day the exchange site will not close
Better interface and simplicity can make new people more easy to using etherdelta. After that the team have to promote etherdelta everywhere, so that all people know about the advantages of etherdelta exchange
Activity: 182
November 15, 2017, 06:09:16 PM
I was convince by this project it is impressive and look unique,i read and study the roadmap and the whitepaper i totally appreciate the User Rewarding System (URS) as a consumer every time i add value to the community i was be rewarded for such an action i made.Pls..correct me if i am wrong,consider me as a starter and want to learn more and more her in the community.
Activity: 294
November 15, 2017, 05:51:54 PM

Rigorous you said it in your post : Shitty interface and graphics.

There is much better right now in decentralized exchanges like binance and kucoin.
Pages:
Jump to: