Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 58. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 16, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
Has Soma said something about how much eth their raised all in all with Angel Investors together? I would like to know how much money they got now.

Yes, would be interesting to know. I guess you can't just divide the total amount of distributed tokens by 450 since there was some bonus?

I think so. It would be nice to know some official numbers from SOMA not just some speculation. You know, someone says something, someone else says it is like this, and that and boom, then we have Chinese Whispers.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 16, 2017, 05:26:49 AM
Now we are waiting for the release of the working application for android and the launch of the social network. The funds collected are quite sufficient for this. Although of course the sales were not very large, but apparently this is due to the specifics of the project.

We have to be patient now, their team is full of adrenaline now since they raised a nice sum of money and i hope their motivation will stay up even when the hype lays down. If they stick to their road map, we dont have anything to worry about.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
November 16, 2017, 05:04:48 AM
Now we are waiting for the release of the working application for android and the launch of the social network. The funds collected are quite sufficient for this. Although of course the sales were not very large, but apparently this is due to the specifics of the project.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 16, 2017, 05:03:04 AM
Has Soma said something about how much eth their raised all in all with Angel Investors together? I would like to know how much money they got now.

They sold 8208125 SCT, and price 1 ETH = 450 SCT. So, they raised 18 240 eth I think
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 16, 2017, 04:53:00 AM

It was about 1M $ invested by a Finnish company if i remember correctly. It was just that.

I think I've seen a bigger number from another angel investor.

Yes, it's higher, see their roadmap for Q1/17: "Soma raised capital from the angel investors with valuation of 1.5 million euros"
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 04:13:46 AM

It was about 1M $ invested by a Finnish company if i remember correctly. It was just that.

I think I've seen a bigger number from another angel investor.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 16, 2017, 03:17:18 AM

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 03:16:53 AM

Yes, would be interesting to know. I guess you can't just divide the total amount of distributed tokens by 450 since there was some bonus?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 16, 2017, 03:02:39 AM
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 16, 2017, 02:58:16 AM
So their ICO officially ended now? I hope they will write how many backer they have since this information is not available on their website.

It probably is.

8208125 SCT final number so there was no last day hype.

I wonder why there was no last day hype, many ICOs have that. Maybe because of the progress bar, because of that it looked like they did not raise much.
Activity: 588
November 16, 2017, 02:51:09 AM
Why do people keep complaining about EtherDelta? In due time you will realize decentralized exchanges are superior to centralized exchanges. EtherDelta just needs some nicer graphics and a more friendly user interface.

Exactly.. Etherdelta has a steep learning curve, but when you know how it works, it's actually pretty easy and straightforward to work with.
I suspect that ED will grow in the future....

EtherDelta needs a way better interface and then I'll use it. now it's a mess.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
November 16, 2017, 02:46:30 AM
Why do people keep complaining about EtherDelta? In due time you will realize decentralized exchanges are superior to centralized exchanges. EtherDelta just needs some nicer graphics and a more friendly user interface.

Exactly.. Etherdelta has a steep learning curve, but when you know how it works, it's actually pretty easy and straightforward to work with.
I suspect that ED will grow in the future....
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
November 16, 2017, 02:19:13 AM
Where can i find the video, i don't see any link in this thread. Does it look promising anyway?

There was a video some post behind, it looks promising if we consider it to be an alpha, it definitely needs more work, but as it is now, is a perfectly functioning app for second-hand buying in a social interaction, we only need a website and we are set, but that will come a little bit later.
yes the alpha is nice, but we need some more updates from week to week.

It is a common thing for every project these days, Investors need to know what they are getting into or how their money is been used.

This would be refreshinng. Devs tend to get quiet after collecting the money on many icos.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
November 16, 2017, 01:55:52 AM
So their ICO officially ended now? I hope they will write how many backer they have since this information is not available on their website.

We need to some updates from someone from the project team. It's been a bit quiet from them.

This is from their slack, I hope it can help ease your worries. Maybe you can join their slack for a better info? They are more active there than on the thread.

Hello everybody! As our ICO ended, we want to thank our contributors and great community. We will work hard to deliver everything on our roadmap in schedule. Currently, our focus is on Web and Android platform to cover most of the devices for the Beta test. We will announce date for the bounty distribution tomorrow. Once again, the unsold tokens will be burnt. Thank you!

Activity: 252
November 16, 2017, 01:34:14 AM

We need to some updates from someone from the project team. It's been a bit quiet from them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 16, 2017, 01:31:27 AM

It probably is.

8208125 SCT final number so there was no last day hype.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 16, 2017, 01:22:12 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 16, 2017, 01:20:07 AM
Saw the video now and agree looks they are going in the right direction at least  Cool
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
November 16, 2017, 12:44:02 AM
Where can i find the video, i don't see any link in this thread. Does it look promising anyway?

There was a video some post behind, it looks promising if we consider it to be an alpha, it definitely needs more work, but as it is now, is a perfectly functioning app for second-hand buying in a social interaction, we only need a website and we are set, but that will come a little bit later.

It is a common thing for every project these days, Investors need to know what they are getting into or how their money is been used.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
November 16, 2017, 12:37:49 AM

Pages:
Jump to: