Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 61. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 15, 2017, 02:53:53 PM
Which other exchanges will be? How about HitBtc? Or may be Kukoin, Binance?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 02:51:18 PM
I have seen that a lot of people are waiting to see something from the upcoming app, and was just considering if it would help that we release some of more UI material to see the graphical framework of Soma?

it's simple and easy to use, but perhaps too simple, it's still a beta, it could get better with each update, so that for now, it's doing its purpose, so after this demo, we could expect a little more investments, I hope at least.

ICO is over now. 8208102 SCT sold.
When will it hit the first exchanges and how is the price on ethadelta?
hi there, soma already get listing on https://yobit.net/en/trade/SOMA/BTC but for now not yet open to trade
just waiting until ICO ends we can start trading soma
As the ICOs has ended I think it will be on yobit soon. If you are interested in trading SOMA you can trade it on etherdelta.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 15, 2017, 02:28:43 PM
Nice video and nice app, you should have released like a couple weeks ago to boost investements not today
Activity: 434
November 15, 2017, 02:28:33 PM
I have seen that a lot of people are waiting to see something from the upcoming app, and was just considering if it would help that we release some of more UI material to see the graphical framework of Soma?

it's simple and easy to use, but perhaps too simple, it's still a beta, it could get better with each update, so that for now, it's doing its purpose, so after this demo, we could expect a little more investments, I hope at least.

hi there, soma already get listing on https://yobit.net/en/trade/SOMA/BTC but for now not yet open to trade
just waiting until ICO ends we can start trading soma
Activity: 392
November 15, 2017, 02:23:33 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 15, 2017, 02:21:08 PM

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 02:03:33 PM

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
November 15, 2017, 01:51:45 PM
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 15, 2017, 01:43:03 PM
Use of the platform (demo)

In this demo you can see how the platform will work.
Still 7 hours for joining this ICO!

It's really late, but it looks good.
You should add audio, I have the feeling there is something missing, while I looked it.
And in the middle its a little bit boring, it needs to long for typing all the stuff, but this is only my opinion, I need it quick and dirty Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 15, 2017, 01:40:45 PM
what is last CAP raised? demo looks nice.
Activity: 476
November 15, 2017, 01:08:15 PM

Wow, even better then i hoped for. Slick, clear, easy to use, and fast. This could actually go viral! Thanks for the video.

nice view and nice update, thanks for sharing.

It seems not bad done. Authorization only through facebook is not enough, I believe, in the future will be added and other local social networks.

very interested video info, i liked. keep it up good work. soma is promising project, i think this project bring revolution in crypto industry. people keep joining soma.
Activity: 588
November 15, 2017, 01:06:58 PM
Is there any link to the demo application where I could install it my device and test it ?

there is an apple demo on the store I believe.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
November 15, 2017, 12:00:28 PM
Is there any link to the demo application where I could install it my device and test it ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 15, 2017, 11:24:12 AM

I think so, if they can consistently follow the roadmap i see a great future. People will start using a market like this in no time

Exactly, a project that is needed and that I will follow closely !

I believe they learned a valuable lesson from their ICO and will follow their road map as much as they can not to get their investors angry. Everyone will be watching their progress now.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 15, 2017, 11:16:54 AM
I watched the video too. The demo looks like its very user friendly. Will there also be an option to bid for products?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 11:13:02 AM
So, if the ICO ends at the current funding, is there an unreached cap left standing, or will the project actually go forward?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
November 15, 2017, 10:53:14 AM

Wow, even better then i hoped for. Slick, clear, easy to use, and fast. This could actually go viral! Thanks for the video.

It seems not bad done. Authorization only through facebook is not enough, I believe, in the future will be added and other local social networks.
Activity: 294
November 15, 2017, 10:35:43 AM

I think so, if they can consistently follow the roadmap i see a great future. People will start using a market like this in no time

Exactly, a project that is needed and that I will follow closely !
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
November 15, 2017, 10:12:33 AM

Nice demonstration! So payments implementation + promotion = and we are ready  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 15, 2017, 10:09:31 AM

Good video, nice and user-friendly platform as it seems. Although they should have published it earlier and not 7 hours before ICO end.
Pages:
Jump to: