Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 73. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 02:32:12 PM
Still 3 days before the end of the token sale. The amount already raise is pretty good, and all unsold token will be burned, so its pretty good. Soma will go on and I think will take a great value, impatient to start using the apps !

The burning will certainly help the value of the token the moment it goes live, and because SOMA is not so mainstream, but enough to finishes successfully, we could expect an increase of price when it hit exchanges.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
November 12, 2017, 02:13:50 PM
Still 3 days before the end of the token sale. The amount already raise is pretty good, and all unsold token will be burned, so its pretty good. Soma will go on and I think will take a great value, impatient to start using the apps !
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 01:37:37 PM
Bounty campaign is very well organized. The number of tokens is also counted. I'm waiting for the transfer of the wallet.
I hope they will not wait too long to pay the bounties. Some projects wait too long in my opinion for example centra. They also lack communication.

that's probably to prevent the dumping of tokens on the market.
The distribution of the tokens must be well planned, otherwise the price will fall.
But well , i agree that the centra bounty distribution is too long.

Share the bounty rewards a week or two after the end of the token sale will be good I guess. So, there's no way for hunters to dump their tokens at the very beginning.
and it's important not to pay the bounty at the same time. If they distribute the tokens over one week the dumps of weak hands will not be that big.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
November 12, 2017, 01:22:18 PM
Bounty campaign is very well organized. The number of tokens is also counted. I'm waiting for the transfer of the wallet.
I hope they will not wait too long to pay the bounties. Some projects wait too long in my opinion for example centra. They also lack communication.

The distribution of the tokens must be well planned, otherwise the price will fall.

Share the bounty rewards a week or two after the end of the token sale will be good I guess. So, there's no way for hunters to dump their tokens at the very beginning.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 12, 2017, 01:19:57 PM

Almost all the supply is in the hands of those angel investors, do you understand that if they won't sell SCT on their platform the liquidity is gonna be so low that a group can buy majority of tokens and start promoting only their products?

Exactly, that why I, for my part, hope  they will keep the 10% liquidity reserve. But they should make a decision now and announce it asap, the ICO is almost over.

Yes, they are already late for making their mind about this issue.

They should make an announcement asap.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 12, 2017, 12:57:52 PM
3 days left till the end of sales. The sales counter is practically not growing. It seems that SOMA will no longer raise money. But if all unsold tokens are burned, the price of the remaining ones will increase. In addition, objectively collected quite a decent amount.

Every project which is not sold out reaches its maximum eventually, for me personally, i am pleased with what they raised and am certain they have enough to continue to develop their project.
Activity: 588
November 12, 2017, 12:55:56 PM
3 days left till the end of sales. The sales counter is practically not growing. It seems that SOMA will no longer raise money. But if all unsold tokens are burned, the price of the remaining ones will increase. In addition, objectively collected quite a decent amount.

you don't really know if, objectively, they've raise enough . each project is different and has different requirements.
Activity: 392
November 12, 2017, 12:48:48 PM
I seen, that they have MVP only in Q 2018? Do they have more detail roadmap? For each month at last?

Well, closed beta must be near, usually it's not very different from the final product, which will just have minor improvements regarding UI and less bugs (if there are any)

Yeah, according to their roadmap we will still see the closed beta in 2017. Hopefully, they can stick to their schedule and there won't be any delays.

It's getting too much time without an update. SOMA guys should update the community about their plans and should answer their questions.
Community support isn't their strength. It's a pity that they extended the ICO without any reason. But I hope they will fix this after the ICO.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
November 12, 2017, 12:10:18 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
November 12, 2017, 12:04:20 PM
I seen, that they have MVP only in Q 2018? Do they have more detail roadmap? For each month at last?

Well, closed beta must be near, usually it's not very different from the final product, which will just have minor improvements regarding UI and less bugs (if there are any)

Yeah, according to their roadmap we will still see the closed beta in 2017. Hopefully, they can stick to their schedule and there won't be any delays.

It's getting too much time without an update. SOMA guys should update the community about their plans and should answer their questions.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 12, 2017, 11:22:18 AM
I also have searched about detailed road map but seem they only show roadmap in quarter, only points without detailed information. Maybe in order to the team more flexible for do development

They planning make more detailed roadmap? Montly  roadmap would be more better
Activity: 294
November 12, 2017, 11:04:48 AM

I agree on that but they could have communicated.

Normally it should be given right at the end of ICOs. You promote a project it's normal you get paid right from the start.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 12, 2017, 11:01:11 AM

Maybe our manager here can ask them if they currently stick with their schedule or if they are behind.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 10:48:33 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 12, 2017, 09:45:04 AM

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
November 12, 2017, 09:16:33 AM

Almost all the supply is in the hands of those angel investors, do you understand that if they won't sell SCT on their platform the liquidity is gonna be so low that a group can buy majority of tokens and start promoting only their products?

Exactly, that why I, for my part, hope  they will keep the 10% liquidity reserve. But they should make a decision now and announce it asap, the ICO is almost over.

I am just eagerly waiting for their demo and hopefully we will see something to motivate all the supporters.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 12, 2017, 08:57:31 AM
Its 3 more days to go before the token sale ends and I hope to hear more good news from the team especially on new product developments. I'm anticipating the release of the beta version of the app.
That would really be good news but they haven't said any date so it seems complicated

At this point, I think its pretty guaranteed that they won't be able to release the anticipated version of the app for us to demo. It's a shame, but I guess its better that they had an ios app than having nothing (eg. just a whitepaper).
With the crazy bitcoin cash pumping that has been happening, I'm not sure whether it will have a good or negative effect on the token sale. One thing I know, is that I'm glad i didn't try to chase the pump.

As for me, the IOS app would suffice alone to prove its proof of concept, and that this project is viable.

Well yes, at least they have an app, even if it would have been better if it was for android. But people can see that this is a real project and how the platform will be like.
Activity: 490
November 12, 2017, 08:19:11 AM

Activity: 350
November 12, 2017, 08:13:52 AM

I agree on that but they could have communicated.
You're right, although distribution delayed but communication is essential in order to participants will not disappointed. But i think they will distribute coin for bounty campaign after this ico ends
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 08:10:27 AM

Pages:
Jump to: