Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 77. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 02:32:40 PM

SOMA token sales ends in 5 days, I wonder what they will do if the sales will not increase. Another extension of the ICO ?

i hope they will not extend ICO again. Its useless. People, who wanted, already invested. Now time to developing and exchanges

I agree, ICOs are not everything, after this you need to show your project has a true value, and the market will follow .
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
November 11, 2017, 02:28:53 PM
Great i read that SOMA's official partner Utrust is doing very well on their token sale.  Smiley

Its quite an old news but yet a good partnership, UTRUST did quite well too in its ico

Q1 2018 will be a great time for all the new ICO's and ventures. Hopefully we will see how this partnership will benefit the crypto enthusiasts.
Many projects have partnerships with each other. It's great that the crypto community grows together.
The partnership between Soma and Utrast was a long time ago. I think this will only be an advantage for both companies. Soma is successful. Utrufst almost collected hard cap and of course successful too.

Yes, the UTrust ICO is very successful. I am wondering why Soma isn't using this partnership a bit more for advertisement. Maybe they could convince some investors of UTrust about their project, too?

I think this partnership was very good for Soma as UTRUST invested a lot in marketing, I guess SOMA had a small marketing ride thanks to this partnership.
I'd love to know the detail, but I guess this will be all much clearer in the future.
This is still only the beginning.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 02:20:40 PM
damn bitcoin cash, instead of pumping bitcoin cash, people should pump this soma token to no end Smiley

this is a really chaotic time for all cryptocurrencies...

Sometimes it is best to be on btc. Sometimes it's best to be on full alts.

Now it is best to be on full alts. Btc-bch too much drama.

The BTC BCH battle was started  Grin If bitcoin hegemony will end, altcoin paarty will coming. Very interesting period  Smiley

mmmm, well yeah, if BCC wins, BTC will crash, so for now its not good to be on B TC too much, we need to wait for a good time to know where things are going, anyway, SOMA here its still going, I think it is set to go, it will get some more cash to it by the end of the ICO, but won't be getting the hard cap.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
November 11, 2017, 02:09:47 PM
damn bitcoin cash, instead of pumping bitcoin cash, people should pump this soma token to no end Smiley

The BTC BCH battle was started  Grin If bitcoin hegemony will end, altcoin paarty will coming. Very interesting period  Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 11, 2017, 01:58:08 PM
Was this Medium article posted yet? She describes the use case for Soma from the point of view of an online shopper new to crypto.

https://medium.com/@clonaelliott/the-only-online-social-marketplace-you-need-to-know-about-c2180aeb4d88

nope, i dont think so that it was posted before. thanks for sharing this with us Smiley

nice article and good to read how soma will function later.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
November 11, 2017, 01:51:02 PM
Was this Medium article posted yet? She describes the use case for Soma from the point of view of an online shopper new to crypto.

https://medium.com/@clonaelliott/the-only-online-social-marketplace-you-need-to-know-about-c2180aeb4d88
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 11, 2017, 01:05:25 PM

Activity: 490
November 11, 2017, 01:02:16 PM

Soma is still cant be pumped because its not listed on exchange yet  Grin
Activity: 210
November 11, 2017, 12:37:37 PM
that you do
This is an excellent example of application
in the qualities of a crypto currency for humanity
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 11, 2017, 12:35:17 PM

Before bitcoin price pumped, now bitcoincash price pumped until reached $1300. Moment for pump altcoin only  short time before. I hope it will not long and altcoin price can raise again
I also think so, bitcoin cash is a speculative coin, in a few days it will be forgotten and the price will fall and the altcoins will recover in price.

yeah, its tome to pump altcoin
Activity: 686
November 11, 2017, 12:26:01 PM

Before bitcoin price pumped, now bitcoincash price pumped until reached $1300. Moment for pump altcoin only  short time before. I hope it will not long and altcoin price can raise again
I also think so, bitcoin cash is a speculative coin, in a few days it will be forgotten and the price will fall and the altcoins will recover in price.
May this moment of turmoil and indecisions driven by speculation pass soon, many Icos to be large by 2018, among them Soma, investors need to focus on what will really benefit them.
Activity: 420
November 11, 2017, 11:45:27 AM

November 11, 2017, 11:25:54 AM

Activity: 532
Merit: 297
November 11, 2017, 11:09:44 AM

It is. Crazy time for cryptocurrencies atm. Lets hope for a huge pump for Soma  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
November 11, 2017, 10:52:37 AM
The reward system is very interesting. SOMA calls it ''P2P marketing'', users can gain SOMA Community Tokens by promoting the items that are listed for sale on the platform. This way the popularity of the Soma Community Token grows, which makes is worth more.

I know some people working online, they do this kind of stuff as a fulltime job. I can see this platform really growing.

Is it kind of affiliate system or they have made some other tracking system to track the sales?

So how will this promotion look like? Will you promote any item you want and if it get sold you will get extra tokens? What exactly you will need to do?

Exactly my question. i also want to know more about this because I've worked as an affiliate also. Maybe I can make some bucks with SOMA too.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 11, 2017, 10:50:58 AM

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
November 11, 2017, 10:39:02 AM
Yes the partnership with Utrust is an old news but it’s a great news too, the ico of Utrust go very well, and the soma ico too, both are very good project. Soma will go very high, so much potential and the project will take a lot of benefit from this partnership.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 11, 2017, 10:35:55 AM
Great i read that SOMA's official partner Utrust is doing very well on their token sale.  Smiley

Its quite an old news but yet a good partnership, UTRUST did quite well too in its ico

Q1 2018 will be a great time for all the new ICO's and ventures. Hopefully we will see how this partnership will benefit the crypto enthusiasts.
Many projects have partnerships with each other. It's great that the crypto community grows together.
The partnership between Soma and Utrast was a long time ago. I think this will only be an advantage for both companies. Soma is successful. Utrufst almost collected hard cap and of course successful too.

Yes, the UTrust ICO is very successful. I am wondering why Soma isn't using this partnership a bit more for advertisement. Maybe they could convince some investors of UTrust about their project, too?
I totally agree, and the first step in advertizing is: to be on bitcointalk, the biggest place in crypto, more active.
But many ICO's are less active after or at the end od the ICO.
I know, there is much to do, but to inform potential investors is a part of a business where millions of dollar are involved.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 10:06:28 AM
Great i read that SOMA's official partner Utrust is doing very well on their token sale.  Smiley

November 11, 2017, 10:04:57 AM

I agree with you, by partnership with utrust soma will have positive value because usually if a project partnership with other it mean that's good project. I hope in the future we will see the realized for this partnership
Pages:
Jump to: