Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 76. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 07:09:02 PM
Yes the partnership is really a great news, but the soma team announced it some time ago, and they communicate really well about that when the news was released. I’m really impatient to see what that partnership will achieve !
Yes, its already an old news, the thing that we're waiting now is the product/platform.
IIC patent card is a good feature, they should spread more about this.
I also wait soma platform for android, after they release android app maybe a lot of people will interested to try it. But team also have to continue their marketing in order to more people knos about Soma product
Activity: 490
November 11, 2017, 07:00:38 PM
Yes the partnership is really a great news, but the soma team announced it some time ago, and they communicate really well about that when the news was released. I’m really impatient to see what that partnership will achieve !
Yes, its already an old news, the thing that we're waiting now is the product/platform.
IIC patent card is a good feature, they should spread more about this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
November 11, 2017, 06:47:18 PM
It's a circus out there. I am not in BCH or in BTC now... i am in ETH and some alts and icos like Soma. So i really don't even want to know about their drama Smiley

You should still keep an eye on it, it could affect everything in crypto. If Bitcoin Cash does beat Bitcoin, I think the Core developers will take revenge. The resulting chaos and confusion could scare away investors and newcomers, causing a new crypto winter. Maybe Soma will just about make it in time.
i think ETH will take over BTC some point.  investor are getting confuse with all fork

IMO, BCH is highly manipulated. It will just bring some shit moves to the market.

You are not the only one thinking that way. Seems like everyone on my twitter feed thinks that the price is currently being artificially pumped.

But someone must be making a shitload of money right now.

you not make much money now? its not the end of the year now Wink
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
November 11, 2017, 06:45:28 PM
Soma need to talk more about the fact that they partner with Utrust. Of couse, Soma is cool. But Utrust have more investments.
Consequently, investors in the Utrust can invest in Soma. And so maybe they passed Soma.
Quite an interesting and correct idea.
Still interested: What are the conditions of cooperation between Soma and Utrust? What is the partnership?
Activity: 294
November 11, 2017, 06:43:53 PM
It's a circus out there. I am not in BCH or in BTC now... i am in ETH and some alts and icos like Soma. So i really don't even want to know about their drama Smiley

You should still keep an eye on it, it could affect everything in crypto. If Bitcoin Cash does beat Bitcoin, I think the Core developers will take revenge. The resulting chaos and confusion could scare away investors and newcomers, causing a new crypto winter. Maybe Soma will just about make it in time.
i think ETH will take over BTC some point.  investor are getting confuse with all fork

IMO, BCH is highly manipulated. It will just bring some shit moves to the market.

You are not the only one thinking that way. Seems like everyone on my twitter feed thinks that the price is currently being artificially pumped.

But someone must be making a shitload of money right now.
Activity: 350
November 11, 2017, 06:16:20 PM
Was this Medium article posted yet? She describes the use case for Soma from the point of view of an online shopper new to crypto.

https://medium.com/@clonaelliott/the-only-online-social-marketplace-you-need-to-know-about-c2180aeb4d88

nope, i dont think so that it was posted before. thanks for sharing this with us Smiley

nice article and good to read how soma will function later.

Yeah, that's very well done, could attract some new customers. I am sharing that on every social media i've got. Just to get a positive feedback out there
I agree, the article is excellent, the concept is briefly but clearly described. thank you for sharing, I think for those who recently found this theme will be interesting
You're right, if all people know about this article maybe they will decided to invest in soma project. Next i hope will more article about soma and shared on media social so that more people interested to buy soma coin in regular market
Merit: 104
November 11, 2017, 05:57:43 PM
Soma need to talk more about the fact that they partner with Utrust. Of couse, Soma is cool. But Utrust have moreмinvestments.
Consequently, investors in the Utrust can invest in Soma. And so maybe they passed Soma.
I think you're right, both projects look decent - I'm sure that in this projects have lot of common investors. their partnership was mutually beneficial
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
November 11, 2017, 05:49:50 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
November 11, 2017, 05:43:47 PM
Soma need to talk more about the fact that they partner with Utrust. Of couse, Soma is cool. But Utrust have more investments.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
November 11, 2017, 05:32:58 PM

i think ETH will take over BTC some point.  investor are getting confuse with all fork

Merit: 104
November 11, 2017, 05:09:19 PM
Was this Medium article posted yet? She describes the use case for Soma from the point of view of an online shopper new to crypto.

https://medium.com/@clonaelliott/the-only-online-social-marketplace-you-need-to-know-about-c2180aeb4d88

nope, i dont think so that it was posted before. thanks for sharing this with us Smiley

Yeah, that's very well done, could attract some new customers. I am sharing that on every social media i've got. Just to get a positive feedback out there
I agree, the article is excellent, the concept is briefly but clearly described. thank you for sharing, I think for those who recently found this theme will be interesting
Activity: 294
November 11, 2017, 04:46:39 PM

November 11, 2017, 04:18:02 PM

Activity: 46
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 04:16:15 PM
Great concept for a token. U guys have my support. Now to go find me a real soma! Lol good luck guys!
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 04:03:30 PM

This whole theatre with BTC and BCH just shows how far away we are from full decentralization.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 11, 2017, 03:57:28 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
November 11, 2017, 03:44:56 PM

November 11, 2017, 03:28:26 PM
damn bitcoin cash, instead of pumping bitcoin cash, people should pump this soma token to no end Smiley

this is a really chaotic time for all cryptocurrencies...

Sometimes it is best to be on btc. Sometimes it's best to be on full alts.

Now it is best to be on full alts. Btc-bch too much drama.

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 11, 2017, 03:26:57 PM
damn bitcoin cash, instead of pumping bitcoin cash, people should pump this soma token to no end Smiley

this is a really chaotic time for all cryptocurrencies...
Soma is still cant be pumped because its not listed on exchange yet  Grin

i did not mean to pump it like on an exchange, i meant to pump it like, pump your money into the ico token sale of soma Smiley

lets get it on Smiley
Activity: 588
November 11, 2017, 02:45:54 PM

SOMA token sales ends in 5 days, I wonder what they will do if the sales will not increase. Another extension of the ICO ?

i hope they will not extend ICO again. Its useless. People, who wanted, already invested. Now time to developing and exchanges

I agree, ICOs are not everything, after this you need to show your project has a true value, and the market will follow .

if they deliver then the tokens will blow up and they will gain value out of that as well.
Pages:
Jump to: