Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 75. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 04:19:09 AM
ico of the project already running and did not feel was at the end of ico but I see no progress of the extension ico this project run and I hope at the end of ico there are willing to invest large amounts of soma project
The possibility to get more funds still have, maybe at the last day there is whales who buy soma token. Although this is only my imagination, but i think anything can happen and keep optimistic
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 12, 2017, 04:16:07 AM
The reward system is very interesting. SOMA calls it ''P2P marketing'', users can gain SOMA Community Tokens by promoting the items that are listed for sale on the platform. This way the popularity of the Soma Community Token grows, which makes is worth more.

I know some people working online, they do this kind of stuff as a fulltime job. I can see this platform really growing.

Is it kind of affiliate system or they have made some other tracking system to track the sales?

So how will this promotion look like? Will you promote any item you want and if it get sold you will get extra tokens? What exactly you will need to do?

I see now that SOMA has also a technical whitepaper, very detailed. This is what they are saying about the reward system on page 7:

An item owner will have the possibility to involve other community members in promoting their product and, consequently,
increase interest and trust in it.

Users that were chosen by the item owner to engage in its promotion will, after a successful transaction, be rewarded with
SCT by the seller. Please note that SCTs for prizes will come from the owner’s wallet. This means that item owner will need
to have SCT on his account to make his product promotable.

When a seller orders a promotion, his SCT will be transferred to the prize contract, and will remain there until a successful
buying transaction occurs or when the promotion is cancelled. In case the promotion is cancelled, the SCT will return to the
item owner’s wallet, after paying compensation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
November 12, 2017, 03:37:21 AM
ico of the project already running and did not feel was at the end of ico but I see no progress of the extension ico this project run and I hope at the end of ico there are willing to invest large amounts of soma project
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 12, 2017, 03:16:53 AM
I never win this kind of things but i have some hope.

Every 1 ETH contributed equals to one stake in the draw! There will be total of 3 winners who will receive the amount of 5000 SCT directly to their contract address after the token sale ends.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 12, 2017, 03:07:01 AM
yes i will also see a Demo.
Hope soon.

it's gonna be a while unfortunatelly. they missed the release of the android version with the ICO.

It would have been a good chance to release a demo during the ico, but nothing to do about it now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 12, 2017, 02:45:37 AM
Yes the partnership is really a great news, but the soma team announced it some time ago, and they communicate really well about that when the news was released. I’m really impatient to see what that partnership will achieve !
Yes, its already an old news, the thing that we're waiting now is the product/platform.
IIC patent card is a good feature, they should spread more about this.

yes the iic patent card sounds nice,
more infos please Smiley

We still are not sure how good the iic card will perform, is still unclear to us how efficient it will be, its a new idea though, we will see when the platform goes live sometime next year, for now, lets start with the ICO, then the rest will come later.

Yes, after previous discussion here about IIC card I still it's a nice gimmick but not that powerful. But maybe when they develop it further it could get much more attantion.
Activity: 588
November 12, 2017, 02:34:55 AM
Hope soon.

it's gonna be a while unfortunatelly. they missed the release of the android version with the ICO.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
November 12, 2017, 01:51:13 AM
Community Principles sounds nice,
who i finde more infos about that?

I found the info in the whitepaper, you can have a look here https://soma.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Whitepaper-2-compressed.pdf
Page 8

Yes, the community principles are an integral part of any venture, thank you for that Yasemin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
November 12, 2017, 01:48:31 AM
Hope soon.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 12, 2017, 01:44:39 AM
Since there will be no 2X fork (  Cool ) https://www.coindesk.com/2x-called-off-bitcoin-hard-fork-suspended-lack-consensus/, do you think that more people will invest in this ICO?
in my opinion yes now that the fork has been canceled the volume of investment will be much higher, the entire market of the altcoin and soma in particular  is growing again,it was lucky shot...
I agree without the fork people are not going to focus so much into bitcoin and will invest more in ICO's

i agree with you sir. people just want profit when bitcoin going to fork, after fork always people invest on ICOs that amount. now people are moving on ICOs for bright future.
But this moving still not maximum because seem investors still buy BCH, you can see on coinmarketcap that BCH price rise significant. Maybe after BCH moment people will back to buy ico coin

i ever hear info about BCH. BCH has backed by China government, so it can easy to increase.
but, not all ppl do it, cause BCH will fall down after hit some target and ppl will move to join ICO after they profit to keep their profit.
November 12, 2017, 12:47:40 AM
Since there will be no 2X fork (  Cool ) https://www.coindesk.com/2x-called-off-bitcoin-hard-fork-suspended-lack-consensus/, do you think that more people will invest in this ICO?
in my opinion yes now that the fork has been canceled the volume of investment will be much higher, the entire market of the altcoin and soma in particular  is growing again,it was lucky shot...
I agree without the fork people are not going to focus so much into bitcoin and will invest more in ICO's

i agree with you sir. people just want profit when bitcoin going to fork, after fork always people invest on ICOs that amount. now people are moving on ICOs for bright future.
But this moving still not maximum because seem investors still buy BCH, you can see on coinmarketcap that BCH price rise significant. Maybe after BCH moment people will back to buy ico coin
November 12, 2017, 12:30:34 AM

I found the info in the whitepaper, you can have a look here https://soma.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Whitepaper-2-compressed.pdf
Page 8
November 12, 2017, 12:06:51 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 12, 2017, 12:02:16 AM
What is this Interactive Item Cards? This is for storage data about goods?
Here's some old quotes

Cool project,
But I couldn't really understand how does the IIC actually work?

What would be a simple real life example?

I hope I got it right. You buy something on the marketplace and the informations about this will be saved in the IIC. So, if an item will get sold and bought on the marketplace, everytime the information will be saved on the IIC, and can be tracked back to when it first got sold there.

Cool project,

El IIC is a virtual document in the blockchain that will store all the information of an item, including how many times it was bought, it's like a history of the item, so when you buy it inside the platform, you know what the particular item has been through, the downside is that the history starts when the item enters the ecosystem, before that, you will only know the information that the seller fills in, so if it was actually bought 3 times, the first time it may actually say 1, that will depend of the veracity of the seller, of course, if it's found out that the information is false, the seller and item lose credibility, thus reducing the chances of it being bought; its a fantastic feature, and once the platform becomes mainstream, it will become essential.

I'm having a hard time understanding exactly how this if going to work... But I'm definitely curious.

Has never been done before, so till we see a demo we can just speculate. But imo is going to attract a lot of people
November 12, 2017, 12:01:27 AM
The reward system is very interesting. SOMA calls it ''P2P marketing'', users can gain SOMA Community Tokens by promoting the items that are listed for sale on the platform. This way the popularity of the Soma Community Token grows, which makes is worth more.

I know some people working online, they do this kind of stuff as a fulltime job. I can see this platform really growing.

Is it kind of affiliate system or they have made some other tracking system to track the sales?

So how will this promotion look like? Will you promote any item you want and if it get sold you will get extra tokens? What exactly you will need to do?

I looked it up in the whitepaper, but there is no technical explanation yet, this is what I found on page 8

''Rewarding System

Soma utilizes the Ethereum blockchain to create a comprehensive trading platform that leverages social capital and creates
a community that aids social interaction between users. In the Soma, the contribution to the social capital in terms of value
creation is materialized through User Rewarding System (URS).

URS is based on Soma Community Token (SCT), which is an ERC20 Token that is allocated inside the platform in relation
to a user’s contribution individually, thus making Soma a ”perfect meritocracy” – a model which excludes the need for third
parties and provides the most efficient distribution of wealth.

The rewarding system in Soma is by nature two-fold. First, it must be recognized that every time user adds value to the
community it should be rewarded for its actions. Second, the compensation must be attributed in the proportion of the
value created. In Soma, this becomes reality by providing an environment that enables the exchange of social capital to
SCT in the course of a bargaining at the free markets. Thus, Soma provides the ability and incentive for its users to engage
in such conduct and the market mechanism ensures perfect pricing in the community.

SCT will be designed to satisfy both of these underlying ”Community Principles”.''
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 11:34:04 PM

Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 10:06:11 PM
Yes the partnership is really a great news, but the soma team announced it some time ago, and they communicate really well about that when the news was released. I’m really impatient to see what that partnership will achieve !
Yes, its already an old news, the thing that we're waiting now is the product/platform.

more infos please Smiley

We still are not sure how good the iic card will perform, is still unclear to us how efficient it will be, its a new idea though, we will see when the platform goes live sometime next year, for now, lets start with the ICO, then the rest will come later.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
November 11, 2017, 09:00:50 PM
Here's some old quotes

Cool project,

I hope I got it right. You buy something on the marketplace and the informations about this will be saved in the IIC. So, if an item will get sold and bought on the marketplace, everytime the information will be saved on the IIC, and can be tracked back to when it first got sold there.

Cool project,

El IIC is a virtual document in the blockchain that will store all the information of an item, including how many times it was bought, it's like a history of the item, so when you buy it inside the platform, you know what the particular item has been through, the downside is that the history starts when the item enters the ecosystem, before that, you will only know the information that the seller fills in, so if it was actually bought 3 times, the first time it may actually say 1, that will depend of the veracity of the seller, of course, if it's found out that the information is false, the seller and item lose credibility, thus reducing the chances of it being bought; its a fantastic feature, and once the platform becomes mainstream, it will become essential.

I'm having a hard time understanding exactly how this if going to work... But I'm definitely curious.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 11, 2017, 08:25:16 PM
November 11, 2017, 07:32:54 PM

more infos please Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: