Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 92. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 07:43:10 AM
About the SOMA use of funds after ico:

35% Marketing and area launches
20% Product development and technology
20% Legal issues and patents
15% Operational team
10% Community reward (We’ll reward the ambassadors and marketers of the community)

Why is there 20% needed for legal issues?

Probably because you have to pay attantion to different rules in different countries? I think it's not that easy to work on a legal base in every country, because you can't just go with the same user agreements in every country as there are different regulations.

Yes probably with it. Besides you can never predict what can a lawsuit you will face in future. I can understand that allocation.
Yes its better to prepare for such thing rather than face it all of a sudden.

That for sure. I am not even sure if 20% will be enough in long term view.

Legal could refer to local regulatory accreditation/licenses that need to be applied for and obtained before operations can commence. Some of these things are very expensive due to inefficient and greedy public sector departments.
Activity: 350
November 08, 2017, 07:30:54 AM
I think that by the end of the ICO will sell about 9 million tokens at best. Therefore, they must plan their development on the basis of this amount.
I think team know what must they do if get minimum fund. They will use that fund with efficiency for development which accordance with their roadmap and do the best for their investors
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
November 08, 2017, 07:18:43 AM
I think that by the end of the ICO will sell about 9 million tokens at best. Therefore, they must plan their development on the basis of this amount.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 08, 2017, 06:38:46 AM

15% Operational team
10% Community reward (We’ll reward the ambassadors and marketers of the community)

Probably because you have to pay attantion to different rules in different countries? I think it's not that easy to work on a legal base in every country, because you can't just go with the same user agreements in every country as there are different regulations.

Yes probably with it. Besides you can never predict what can a lawsuit you will face in future. I can understand that allocation.

That for sure. I am not even sure if 20% will be enough in long term view.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 06:21:18 AM

15% Operational team

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 08, 2017, 06:05:44 AM

15% Operational team

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 08, 2017, 05:25:36 AM

15% Operational team

They must have license for trade in goods for example, and also pay other taxes. For first time they will dont have profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 08, 2017, 04:51:16 AM
exactly each country has his own taxation system and percentage for example
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 08, 2017, 04:47:45 AM

15% Operational team

Activity: 154
November 08, 2017, 03:40:20 AM

15% Operational team

Activity: 490
November 08, 2017, 03:00:45 AM
7 more days until the ICO will finish. I don't see any big movement in token sale currently, but that's probably good for the current investors as the token value will raise a lot then.
Maybe big investors still hold bitcoin that's why there is no big movement for the funds. Maybe they will buy this coin on the exchange when hardfork complete. So it can make this coin price start climbing
Maybe yes, so soma needs to have a very good plan about exchange listing.
If during 7 days soma can announcement about planning to list on big exchange maybe investors who still hold bitcoin will consider to buy this coin, because exchange is something that everyone waiting for and can make this coin price grow

Can someone remind me what will happen to the unsold tokens? They will get burned afaik?

yes they'll get burned, it's been confirmed a few pages ago
Yes, here is the confirmation :
Devs made official announce about burning tokens? May be they will burn them. Just wait announce  Roll Eyes

As far as I know, there are no new announcements regarding the burning of unsold tokens. And here we have it again. Communication! The Soma team should try to interact more with the community.

Thats true!
There should be more communication coming from the devs in this thread.

I searched on Telegram and found this:
Mohd:
Just incase the hard cap wasn't reached what will happen to the left tokens?

[16:51:36] Joseph:
@mohdsuwaidi they will be burned

This is coming from:
Joseph al Sharif (Co-Founder)

So let all stop the discussion now Smiley

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 03:00:34 AM
7 more days until the ICO will finish. I don't see any big movement in token sale currently, but that's probably good for the current investors as the token value will raise a lot then.
Maybe big investors still hold bitcoin that's why there is no big movement for the funds. Maybe they will buy this coin on the exchange when hardfork complete. So it can make this coin price start climbing
If during 7 days soma can announcement about planning to list on big exchange maybe investors who still hold bitcoin will consider to buy this coin, because exchange is something that everyone waiting for and can make this coin price grow

Can someone remind me what will happen to the unsold tokens? They will get burned afaik?
unsold token will be burned they already mention it.
Activity: 588
November 08, 2017, 02:47:21 AM

yes they'll get burned, it's been confirmed a few pages ago
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
November 08, 2017, 02:40:38 AM

November 08, 2017, 02:28:35 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 08, 2017, 02:22:08 AM
I also think that soma can touch non crypto user, cause the platform seems to be very users friendly and the concept of soma is really easy to understand but disruptive.
This is quite possible. Their user interface is great and very intuitive and this can attract potential customers  Cheesy
Thats what it should be, if its about community, they need to reach everyone outside of crypto too.
Actually only a few people in this world know crypto.
As long as teams still continue for promotion much people will know about cryptocurrency included Soma project. Facebook and twitter is the best way for promotion, both have a lot of users

Im actually see a lot of ad while browsing the web, i think they are doing a good job on that field.
Activity: 490
November 08, 2017, 02:15:00 AM

1 ETH for the lottery? I will be throwing 1 just to try my luck.  Cry
1 ETH for the lottery? I will be throwing 1 just to try my luck.
Is this a coincidence?  Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 02:06:10 AM
1 ETH for the lottery? I will be throwing 1 just to try my luck.  Cry
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 08, 2017, 02:01:10 AM
I also think that soma can touch non crypto user, cause the platform seems to be very users friendly and the concept of soma is really easy to understand but disruptive.
This is quite possible. Their user interface is great and very intuitive and this can attract potential customers  Cheesy
Thats what it should be, if its about community, they need to reach everyone outside of crypto too.
Actually only a few people in this world know crypto.

If you look at the history of money, it took about 400 years before people got used to paper money and accepted it. Creditcard only exist about 60 years? Not long ago. So we need big projects like SOMA to make more people aware of cryptocurrencies
November 08, 2017, 01:48:03 AM
Pages:
Jump to: