Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 94. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 04:57:15 PM
Hey there,
I think this token has a big chance in gaining social media users trust, especially with the reward strategy.

It all depends of adoption by users, this kind of projects need a huge user base to function normally. Soma team will have to invest a lot in marketing campaign to get that user traction.

Yes, in addition to forums and bounties, it will be good to have more targeted local advertising too (eg. universities, youtube stars)
The idea sounds great but i'm not sure if student and youtube user know about crypto. At least in my country don't.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 07, 2017, 04:35:55 PM
Is this contract affected by the parity issue on ethereum ?
Seem to be reading a lot about it online but it hasn't been fully explained in detail for non solidity experts.

I hope not for them, there was already an hack back in july ($30M disappeared), it would be dumb to create a parity's multisig wallet right now. I asked this also on Utrust thread btw.
If you want to learn some more on the parity's multisig wallets issue: https://btc.icymi.email/someone-accidentally-locked-up-300-million-worth-of-other-peoples-ethereum/
Activity: 252
November 07, 2017, 04:34:10 PM
Hey there,
I think this token has a big chance in gaining social media users trust, especially with the reward strategy.

It all depends of adoption by users, this kind of projects need a huge user base to function normally. Soma team will have to invest a lot in marketing campaign to get that user traction.

Yes, in addition to forums and bounties, it will be good to have more targeted local advertising too (eg. universities, youtube stars)
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 07, 2017, 04:20:53 PM
Hey there,

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
November 07, 2017, 04:12:46 PM
When will be demo for android? Im waiting around month and still no results ?
I think it should not be that difficult to make an android app if you already have the iOS one.
As far as I know porting applications from iOS to Android is quite easy  Wink
Merit: 263
November 07, 2017, 03:29:13 PM
Is this contract affected by the parity issue on ethereum ?
Seem to be reading a lot about it online but it hasn't been fully explained in detail for non solidity experts.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 07, 2017, 03:19:12 PM
Why do I think soma and Utrust seems so similar . With slight difference one is payment gateway and another reward system. .I guess I got to go through whitepaper again

I think that they're really different, what have in common a payment gateway and a social markeplace/reward system ? In fact they're collaborating or otherwise they're competitors (if it was only a slighty difference)
Activity: 392
November 07, 2017, 02:58:59 PM
FIEX is there some exciting news coming up? Or anything that could boost up the confidence in the peroject?

Devs are now working real hard with the launc of the Android and Web version of SOMA!
They will try to send me some screenshots really soon so I can share those with you guys.

ICO will not be extended anymore!

Well screenshots are nice, but I would prefere a short video where they move through the App or Web version. That would be really great to see.
Would also show more, how everything works and how smooth everything runs. I hope it will be easy to understand because that's very important for success.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
November 07, 2017, 02:13:57 PM
Why do I think soma and Utrust seems so similar . With slight difference one is payment gateway and another reward system. .I guess I got to go through whitepaper again
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 07, 2017, 01:59:46 PM
afaik, hasnt fiex announced that they are comply with the decision of the community and will burn all tokens, so no 10% reserve? or, am i wrong?

Feedback about the reserve has been given to the devs. They will make an announcement soon.
They havent decided yet, the community was positive about the reserve.

Thx FIEX for the answer, so we're likely gonna see a 10% reserve fund. I just ask to provide an address when this will happen (not a parity's multisig one maybe Cheesy)
Activity: 392
November 07, 2017, 01:47:04 PM
I think it should not be that difficult to make an android app if you already have the iOS one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 01:33:59 PM
Why was ICO selected?

They need the funds for the project, and its based in the blockchain, so they would hardly find some investors just like that, only through an ICO they could have gotten the funds and the advertisement for that, and with a community, they will be better than alone.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
November 07, 2017, 12:41:02 PM
afaik, hasnt fiex announced that they are comply with the decision of the community and will burn all tokens, so no 10% reserve? or, am i wrong?

Feedback about the reserve has been given to the devs. They will make an announcement soon.
They havent decided yet, the community was positive about the reserve.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 07, 2017, 12:31:23 PM
otherwise would be pretty dumb not to burn the tokens... investors want that their tokens have a value and not that they are still hodld by the dev and probably go down on pricing.
Yes it could happen that the price may drop because of that stored token

With all the feedback we gave here, was there already a decision announced if they will keep the 10% liquidity reserve or not?

Wasn't announced yet as far as I have read the posts here. But I am sure we will get an announcement soon.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 12:30:25 PM
Why was ICO selected?
Activity: 462
November 07, 2017, 12:19:05 PM
FIEX is there some exciting news coming up? Or anything that could boost up the confidence in the peroject?

Devs are now working real hard with the launc of the Android and Web version of SOMA!
They will try to send me some screenshots really soon so I can share those with you guys.

ICO will not be extended anymore!

Actually, i don't think their screenshots will be different than ios's and we already sow that.

It would be nice to see the demo before ico finishes but probably we won't.

If there were plans for a demo, I think we should have seen it by now. There is still time tho before the ICO finishes
Could you tell us an approximate date?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 07, 2017, 12:15:43 PM
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 12:00:14 PM
Free Airdrop ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 11:56:49 AM
What is the difference between SOMA and others?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 07, 2017, 11:56:10 AM
which exchange that be planned for listing SCT token beside etherdelta, the price on etherdelta is too low. i hope this token will be listed on the bigger exchange like bittrex and poloniex

I don't think it is possible to get a listing on bittrex or poloniex in this stage. But in future, why not?
Pages:
Jump to: