Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 90. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 05:25:14 PM
Is this contract affected by the parity issue on ethereum ?
Seem to be reading a lot about it online but it hasn't been fully explained in detail for non solidity experts.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywbqmg/parity-multi-signature-wallet-vulnerability-300-million-hard-fork

I hope not. Without an Ethereum fork the funds in the wallets are locked forever. Or maybe a more accurate analogy would be the lock is gone and the money is stuck in a safe without a door.

Man, this guy made a lot of people miserable in an instant. Its pretty scary how can one mistake deal so much damage in so many wallets.

Well, not the first time there is a big hack in cryptocurrencies.

OMG a newbie developer is poised to explode PARITY! by accidentally tweaking codes in Github.

Yeah, quite a big fail there.

Hard to keep credibility after this.
Activity: 350
November 08, 2017, 05:25:03 PM
segwit got cancelled, now people will sell bitcoin immediately and come back to all ico projects for investment Smiley

soma will get some investors for sure Smiley

yep, btc is going down, and all that money will go to alts and ICOs, I'm surprised is not falling that fast, less people may not know about the cancellation, perhaps later it will be dumped hard, who knows, meanwhile, people will just go back to alts Cheesy.

today was already a harddump from 7.7k to 7k $ of bitcoin. well like you said, i think too that many ppl are not aware of the news, but the next days will be chaotic i think.
Because segwit2x cancelled so bitcoin price down and this is opportunity for altcoin price for increase rapidly. All people who still have bitcoin will taking profit by buying altcoin, that's why a lot coin in the coinmarketcap become green today
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 08, 2017, 05:16:00 PM
segwit got cancelled, now people will sell bitcoin immediately and come back to all ico projects for investment Smiley

yep, btc is going down, and all that money will go to alts and ICOs, I'm surprised is not falling that fast, less people may not know about the cancellation, perhaps later it will be dumped hard, who knows, meanwhile, people will just go back to alts Cheesy.

today was already a harddump from 7.7k to 7k $ of bitcoin. well like you said, i think too that many ppl are not aware of the news, but the next days will be chaotic i think.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
November 08, 2017, 05:05:16 PM

I doubt in that. More realistic is option that they will dump BTC into some ICOs
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 08, 2017, 05:01:36 PM
@FIEX you sent feedback to devs about the airdrop we discussed a lot of pages ago? Was like a tiny airdrop for new registered users on SOMA app (on open beta or full release)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 04:59:20 PM

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 08, 2017, 04:32:34 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
November 08, 2017, 04:00:47 PM
Since there will be no 2X fork (  Cool ) https://www.coindesk.com/2x-called-off-bitcoin-hard-fork-suspended-lack-consensus/, do you think that more people will invest in this ICO?

This is quite a turn and a surprise for most of us. I believe alts will go up soon and ICOs like Somas will get more investors. 
Let's hope it many ICOs for the last time didn't collect much funds. I hope this will change now after segwit 2x got canceled.

Yes will be interesting to see if the funding of Soma can gain momentum again after that news.
I'm sure that people will be much more sure about investing so soma can benefit from this
Activity: 392
November 08, 2017, 03:58:26 PM
Since there will be no 2X fork (  Cool ) https://www.coindesk.com/2x-called-off-bitcoin-hard-fork-suspended-lack-consensus/, do you think that more people will invest in this ICO?

This is quite a turn and a surprise for most of us. I believe alts will go up soon and ICOs like Somas will get more investors. 
Let's hope it many ICOs for the last time didn't collect much funds. I hope this will change now after segwit 2x got canceled.

Yes will be interesting to see if the funding of Soma can gain momentum again after that news.
I think that's highly possible. Many people will search for new rewarding investments after that news.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
November 08, 2017, 03:51:29 PM

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 08, 2017, 03:36:51 PM
So, SOMA has made partnership with Utrust which is a very good sign for both of the projects.
So, utrust will be the sole payment gateway for SOMA?

I think so, we must wait for next year. Obviously when you trade your goods on a marketplace like SOMA it's really good to have a buyer protection (provided buy Utrust)
Activity: 392
November 08, 2017, 02:01:49 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 08, 2017, 01:51:38 PM

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 08, 2017, 01:48:50 PM
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
November 08, 2017, 01:20:46 PM
Yes i think the fund allocation for soma is very good, very professional, with 20% in legal isssues, it’s really useful in case of some trouble with law of some countries.
i think 20% for legal issues is the right percentage to allocate in my opinion,i suppose it be used for lawyers to study the various laws of the countries where it will be launched...
Merit: 115
November 08, 2017, 12:26:53 PM
So, SOMA has made partnership with Utrust which is a very good sign for both of the projects.
So, utrust will be the sole payment gateway for SOMA?

they only announced a partnership with soma, but there are no details out, how the partnership will look Smiley probably utrust would be a payment gateway for somas project.

I doubt it will be the only one since Soma might want to offer payments in fiat and as far as i know, Utrust will only offer crypto as a payment method.
Merit: 262
November 08, 2017, 12:22:03 PM
shipping and returns will be handled by the seller only or SOMA is planning to make partnership with some courier companies?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 08, 2017, 12:06:17 PM
35% Marketing and area launches

I think, they must have more % for marketing, its most important in their product...
Activity: 588
November 08, 2017, 12:04:09 PM
About the SOMA use of funds after ico:

20% Product development and technology
20% Legal issues and patents
15% Operational team
10% Community reward (We’ll reward the ambassadors and marketers of the community)

Why is there 20% needed for legal issues?

It is also very smart to have 35% funds for marketing and area launches. I think a lot of developers are tech minded and underestimate the importance of marketing

it costs a lot of money running a platform where people can sell their stuff. also they need lawyers to ward of the SEC.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 08, 2017, 11:50:04 AM
About the SOMA use of funds after ico:

20% Product development and technology
20% Legal issues and patents
15% Operational team
10% Community reward (We’ll reward the ambassadors and marketers of the community)

Why is there 20% needed for legal issues?

It is also very smart to have 35% funds for marketing and area launches. I think a lot of developers are tech minded and underestimate the importance of marketing
Pages:
Jump to: