Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 88. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 09, 2017, 07:18:47 AM
After fork cancellation or suspension we can see some improvements in the funding process. There is still one week to go, lets hope for the best.

This is very exciting because a lot of people seem not to know what to do next? Invest in BTC or altcoins or ICOs. Good thing that SOMA has still 1 more week

Yes, and they are actually lucky it gets canceled. Because their ico was finishing before hard fork so they will miss the opportunity but now they have one more week for it.

During one week i think people will take profit from bitcoin because the price has increased highly and considering to buy ico coin. So i think this ico have possibility to get more funds

Yes, I believe the chances for SOMA are good to benefit from the fork cancellation and get some more money in the time left until ICO end.
I also see on coinmarketcap that alt coin price start to climbing and bitcoin price down. Maybe bitcoin investors now take profit and buy altcoin, i hope they will also buy Soma coin

I think some of the btc hodlers now who bought some coins especially for the fork are really mad now, as they have to buy back alts now without getting the extra money from the fork.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 07:11:09 AM
After fork cancellation or suspension we can see some improvements in the funding process. There is still one week to go, lets hope for the best.

This is very exciting because a lot of people seem not to know what to do next? Invest in BTC or altcoins or ICOs. Good thing that SOMA has still 1 more week

Yes, and they are actually lucky it gets canceled. Because their ico was finishing before hard fork so they will miss the opportunity but now they have one more week for it.

During one week i think people will take profit from bitcoin because the price has increased highly and considering to buy ico coin. So i think this ico have possibility to get more funds

Yes, I believe the chances for SOMA are good to benefit from the fork cancellation and get some more money in the time left until ICO end.
I also see on coinmarketcap that alt coin price start to climbing and bitcoin price down. Maybe bitcoin investors now take profit and buy altcoin, i hope they will also buy Soma coin
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 09, 2017, 06:49:47 AM

yes, its time to invest in altcoin and ICO. and, SOMA should be your priority for invest
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 09, 2017, 06:16:06 AM

Activity: 350
November 09, 2017, 05:44:38 AM

Activity: 490
November 09, 2017, 05:39:40 AM

BTC dominance has been 80-88% for years untill the alt rally in march/april. That alt rally was caused by the hardfork debate that is finally over!

I would not say it is over, the fork is suspended right? That means for now it is cancelled but it could come back?
We could say it will come back if there is an exact date, but for now there is still no exact date.

hope it will not come back again , my altcoin in wallet is crying everyday when btc pump and pump .
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 05:24:59 AM

BTC dominance has been 80-88% for years untill the alt rally in march/april. That alt rally was caused by the hardfork debate that is finally over!

I would not say it is over, the fork is suspended right? That means for now it is cancelled but it could come back?
We could say it will come back if there is an exact date, but for now there is still no exact date.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 09, 2017, 05:23:40 AM

Activity: 294
November 09, 2017, 05:23:21 AM
Yes i also think investors will come back to alt and ico, it’s a pretty good news for soma, more investors will come I think. Soma deserve to go far, the project has really a great potential.

It is more likely to happen and with 6 days more to go before the sale ends, I think SOMA can generate lots of funds within the time frame.

We will see in the days to come. Market is waking up.

A lot of coin on coinmarketcap in green area, it mean that people now start to buy altcoin because segwit2x got cancelled, so no reason now to hold bitcoin and better to buy altcoin because the price is cheap

Yes, but we are far to recover what was lost in the last months.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 09, 2017, 04:55:27 AM

This is still completely confusing. Does anyone have a  reliable answer for me in regards to unsold tokens? Will the be burned or offered for sale after the ICO?

Even though we have now a new community manager, I will answer as I understood it, FIEX should correct me if I am wrong:

First of all, unsold tokens will be burned. But if the ICO won't reach the hard cap (which will most likely be the case) they will keep a 10% liquidity reserve out of the unsold token. From this reserve, they will offer SCT on their platform after the ICO.

Ok and that money flows into the development fund or what is the liquidity reserve supposed to be used for?

I think it will go toward the platform development/expansions as the fund they are now collecting, FIEX probably can give a more exhaustive answer.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 09, 2017, 04:55:01 AM

Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 09, 2017, 04:50:28 AM
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
November 09, 2017, 04:29:35 AM

This is still completely confusing. Does anyone have a  reliable answer for me in regards to unsold tokens? Will the be burned or offered for sale after the ICO?

Even though we have now a new community manager, I will answer as I understood it, FIEX should correct me if I am wrong:

First of all, unsold tokens will be burned. But if the ICO won't reach the hard cap (which will most likely be the case) they will keep a 10% liquidity reserve out of the unsold token. From this reserve, they will offer SCT on their platform after the ICO.

Ok and that money flows into the development fund or what is the liquidity reserve supposed to be used for?
Activity: 154
November 09, 2017, 04:24:54 AM
Did any plan from the team changed at this point? Now that the situation should stabilize.

I don't think that change of plans is a good thing now. It reflects how unorganized the team is.

i think so too - changes on the last point are always a little suspicious
legendary
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 09, 2017, 03:51:04 AM
How is this project ? Did you collect some money ? It's weird to have so many pages with no hype
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 09, 2017, 03:47:10 AM

Activity: 154
November 09, 2017, 03:30:41 AM
Since there will be no 2X fork (  Cool ) https://www.coindesk.com/2x-called-off-bitcoin-hard-fork-suspended-lack-consensus/, do you think that more people will invest in this ICO?

This is quite a turn and a surprise for most of us. I believe alts will go up soon and ICOs like Somas will get more investors.  
Let's hope it many ICOs for the last time didn't collect much funds. I hope this will change now after segwit 2x got canceled.

I think people need a few days to recover from the segwit2x fork cancellation. And maybe than the money will flow back from bitcoin to altcoins and ICO's

I think the money will flow back to altcoin or ico. For now no reason to hold bitcoin because segwit2x cancellation and bitcoin price has increased. So this is time to taking profit and buy altcoin or invest in ico project

I would assume also that the money is flowing back into altcoins, in fact we have seen an raise in altcoins in the last days. But there is no correction for bitcoin so far, instead it raises more and more with each day. I am not sure if this is healthy currently.
Well, the BTC dominance is still around 59%, whereas it was about 40% before.

Activity: 490
November 09, 2017, 03:13:02 AM
Since there will be no 2X fork (  Cool ) https://www.coindesk.com/2x-called-off-bitcoin-hard-fork-suspended-lack-consensus/, do you think that more people will invest in this ICO?

This is quite a turn and a surprise for most of us. I believe alts will go up soon and ICOs like Somas will get more investors.  
Let's hope it many ICOs for the last time didn't collect much funds. I hope this will change now after segwit 2x got canceled.

I think people need a few days to recover from the segwit2x fork cancellation. And maybe than the money will flow back from bitcoin to altcoins and ICO's

I think the money will flow back to altcoin or ico. For now no reason to hold bitcoin because segwit2x cancellation and bitcoin price has increased. So this is time to taking profit and buy altcoin or invest in ico project

I would assume also that the money is flowing back into altcoins, in fact we have seen an raise in altcoins in the last days. But there is no correction for bitcoin so far, instead it raises more and more with each day. I am not sure if this is healthy currently.
Well, the BTC dominance is still around 59%, whereas it was about 40% before.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 09, 2017, 02:45:45 AM
Since there will be no 2X fork (  Cool ) https://www.coindesk.com/2x-called-off-bitcoin-hard-fork-suspended-lack-consensus/, do you think that more people will invest in this ICO?

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
November 09, 2017, 02:44:23 AM
Yes i also think investors will come back to alt and ico, it’s a pretty good news for soma, more investors will come I think. Soma deserve to go far, the project has really a great potential.

It is more likely to happen and with 6 days more to go before the sale ends, I think SOMA can generate lots of funds within the time frame.

We will see in the days to come. Market is waking up.

A lot of coin on coinmarketcap in green area, it mean that people now start to buy altcoin because segwit2x got cancelled, so no reason now to hold bitcoin and better to buy altcoin because the price is cheap

Yeah. Market correction is happening and this is a good news for alt coins in general. Smiley
Hope that at christmas we can sleep calmly again ...

I don't think Crypto will every 'calm' down Smiley
It's the nature of the game for the moment. When and if everything will be regulated it might change a bit, but for now it's extreme volatility
Pages:
Jump to: