Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 87. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 11:19:52 AM
Hi,

When the Android version will be available ? I want to see some action regarding this project
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 09, 2017, 11:19:07 AM
The news on BTC fork cancellation I hope, would led to new funds for SOMA's ICO.

During 6 days maybe more people from bitcoin investors will buy this token, so this project has possibility to get more funds. I hope it will happen and this ico will more success

Since value of altcoins, which are already on the market, is going up right now, it would be logical that people will start investing more in ICOs also. I hope Soma will get new flow of investors.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 09, 2017, 11:03:07 AM
Only one week left until the end of ICO. So look at the final result on fees. I hope that will no longer extend the ICO period. Smiley

They said that they won't extend the ico period so one week left is final.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
November 09, 2017, 10:47:42 AM
Only one week left until the end of ICO. So look at the final result on fees. I hope that will no longer extend the ICO period. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 10:44:53 AM
It's strange that sales did not increase, although the fork was canceled yesterday. Yesterday I assumed that the maximum will be sold 9 million tokens. Then came the news about the fork. I thought I would see sales increase today, but for some reason the figure has not changed much ...
Actually, for the greatness of Soma, I expected that there would be an acceleration in this phase of the ICO, but surely there are many people interested in the project, and this will happen, many still in doubt also about cancellation of the fork, the current price of btc reflects that
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
November 09, 2017, 10:41:05 AM
It's strange that sales did not increase, although the fork was canceled yesterday. Yesterday I assumed that the maximum will be sold 9 million tokens. Then came the news about the fork. I thought I would see sales increase today, but for some reason the figure has not changed much ...

Because everyone is still waiting how this will affect to price. It's harder to sell if it will crash if your crypto is locked to some ico. Least that's how see it. And the whole ico season seems to be fading.
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 10:21:29 AM

Do you have the exact numbers about how many tokens were sold since the fork got canceled? I forgot to check the counter yesterday and now I don't know if the announcement had an effect on the Soma ICO.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
November 09, 2017, 10:10:46 AM
Activity: 462
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 09:56:09 AM
where can I check the whitepaper?
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 09:38:29 AM
so now money flowing into Alt, hoping SOMA will get decent fund in token sale in last few days.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 09, 2017, 09:32:28 AM
After fork cancellation or suspension we can see some improvements in the funding process. There is still one week to go, lets hope for the best.

This is very exciting because a lot of people seem not to know what to do next? Invest in BTC or altcoins or ICOs. Good thing that SOMA has still 1 more week

Yes, and they are actually lucky it gets canceled. Because their ico was finishing before hard fork so they will miss the opportunity but now they have one more week for it.

During one week i think people will take profit from bitcoin because the price has increased highly and considering to buy ico coin. So i think this ico have possibility to get more funds

Yes, I believe the chances for SOMA are good to benefit from the fork cancellation and get some more money in the time left until ICO end.
I also see on coinmarketcap that alt coin price start to climbing and bitcoin price down. Maybe bitcoin investors now take profit and buy altcoin, i hope they will also buy Soma coin

I think some of the btc hodlers now who bought some coins especially for the fork are really mad now, as they have to buy back alts now without getting the extra money from the fork.
I agree with you, they are hope that they will received free coin that people called bitcoin gold. Unfortunately segwit2x cancelled, so i think they must buy again altcoin to get profit or they must loss because bitcoin price maybe can down

As I read somewhere, it is still possible for the fork to happen. It's been some fresh air for icos and alts but we'll need some final confirmation before the alt season starts again.
Hard fork still possible to happen because the higher of transaction that weighs on the blockchain. But i hope it will happen for long time and not this year, so altcoin price can increase

Actually yes, it is possible. It is also possible that there will be more and more forks coming up sooner or later.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
November 09, 2017, 09:21:27 AM
Yes i think too that in the following days, people will invest more in alt and ico, so possibly in the last day of soma ico there will be more fund raised.
Activity: 350
November 09, 2017, 09:01:57 AM
The news on BTC fork cancellation I hope, would led to new funds for SOMA's ICO.

During 6 days maybe more people from bitcoin investors will buy this token, so this project has possibility to get more funds. I hope it will happen and this ico will more success
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
November 09, 2017, 08:36:13 AM
Activity: 154
November 09, 2017, 08:25:37 AM
After fork cancellation or suspension we can see some improvements in the funding process. There is still one week to go, lets hope for the best.

This is very exciting because a lot of people seem not to know what to do next? Invest in BTC or altcoins or ICOs. Good thing that SOMA has still 1 more week

Yes, and they are actually lucky it gets canceled. Because their ico was finishing before hard fork so they will miss the opportunity but now they have one more week for it.

During one week i think people will take profit from bitcoin because the price has increased highly and considering to buy ico coin. So i think this ico have possibility to get more funds

Yes, I believe the chances for SOMA are good to benefit from the fork cancellation and get some more money in the time left until ICO end.
I also see on coinmarketcap that alt coin price start to climbing and bitcoin price down. Maybe bitcoin investors now take profit and buy altcoin, i hope they will also buy Soma coin

I think some of the btc hodlers now who bought some coins especially for the fork are really mad now, as they have to buy back alts now without getting the extra money from the fork.
I agree with you, they are hope that they will received free coin that people called bitcoin gold. Unfortunately segwit2x cancelled, so i think they must buy again altcoin to get profit or they must loss because bitcoin price maybe can down

As I read somewhere, it is still possible for the fork to happen. It's been some fresh air for icos and alts but we'll need some final confirmation before the alt season starts again.

luckily I sold my BTC(what little of it was left) before the drop and bought ETH. not regretting it as of yet.

last week it was the exact opposite
November 09, 2017, 08:04:08 AM

Hard fork still possible to happen because the higher of transaction that weighs on the blockchain. But i hope it will happen for long time and not this year, so altcoin price can increase
Activity: 588
November 09, 2017, 08:00:54 AM

luckily I sold my BTC(what little of it was left) before the drop and bought ETH. not regretting it as of yet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 07:53:00 AM

November 09, 2017, 07:23:22 AM

Pages:
Jump to: