Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 160. (Read 46927 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
When will the platform be launched? What is the maximum cap on ICO?

ICO will start in 30 days . Platform will be complete q4 2018.

From whitepaper:
 At the Initial Coin Offering, 7000 SAT = 1 ETH.
1,000,000,000 tokens will be created.
Should tokens go unsold, they will be destroyed.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
just checked app in playstore, its like a social media platform, right?
and, what the big benefit for user if using sphere?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I like the project it seems pretty awesome and very idealistic campaign,i can't wait to join this kind of project it has a potential be on top of the list of all the successor,i believe this project will more be recognize and tradable in the global market.
Activity: 224
Do you only accept Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin in your pre-sale as cryptocurrencies?

all is accepted and also credit cards  Wink

https://sphere.social/de/checkout/

I saw this too but that's not really answering the question. I was wondering why they don't accept ETH when the token is based on the ERC20 standard.

We do accept ETH and other forms of Altcoins thru Shapeshift. Pick a currency you wish to convert to (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin. Please don't forget to fill in your Sphere username (email). Then click "Place Order." On the next page click on "Pay with Altcoins"

Ohh, thanks for the answer. I didn't went further than the checkout, so I had no idea that you can pay with other Altcoins thru Shapeshift.
And as you have been told above, you can also pay with a credit card, there are many options.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
When will the platform be launched? What is the maximum cap on ICO?
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Do you only accept Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin in your pre-sale as cryptocurrencies?

I saw this too but that's not really answering the question. I was wondering why they don't accept ETH when the token is based on the ERC20 standard.

We do accept ETH and other forms of Altcoins thru Shapeshift. Pick a currency you wish to convert to (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin. Please don't forget to fill in your Sphere username (email). Then click "Place Order." On the next page click on "Pay with Altcoins"

Ohh, thanks for the answer. I didn't went further than the checkout, so I had no idea that you can pay with other Altcoins thru Shapeshift.

https://sphere.social/presale/
Of course there are many facilities to buy the tokens, I have no complaints about it.
Activity: 101

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

all is accepted and also credit cards  Wink

https://sphere.social/presale/
it seems an interesting project a new social network,and app is already released on google play that i will download and try immediately,and there will be also dividends for tokens,and i will also join some bounty campaign,i will follow closely this ico
I agree, the idea looks good and the already have and app so we can test it to know better what the project is about.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
They are using smart contract, so maybe ETH only.
there is big gap between discount on tier 1 and 2. is it on purpose. Very small amount of token in tier 1

what big gap did you mean? which numbers do we speak of?
Activity: 448
there is big gap between discount on tier 1 and 2. is it on purpose. Very small amount of token in tier 1
did you mean perhaps Facebook advertising?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
This week there was a project Datum, is it your competitor?
No Datum is not our competition. Like one of the members have mentioned we are quite opposite from Datum.

If I'm not mistaken, this project will be a direct competition with Facebook, rght? Or can you name other social networking sites this will be competing with?
No Datum is not our competition. Like one of the members have mentioned we are quite opposite from Datum.
Activity: 420
Is this a new project? I think there is another project with same Sphere name, can you confirm this?
This is a new project. We do not know of any other Sphere.
Jump to: