Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 163. (Read 46927 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
current working social platform is always nice. Community is already there which is important for social apps. How this token going to add to current platform? is there reward for participation in social media?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Its really rare to already have an app for an ico. SPHERE look very promising, I love the fact to have a decentralized social networks where our data keep private and with a better security level. I think the platform will have sucess really fast.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
After reading the whitepaper, I can say that this project will be a major disruption to current social media practices and this will greatly benefit end users as compared  to today's contemporary social media services. Goodluck.!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hard cap is 1,000,000,000 tokens, this I found in whitepaper but nothing about softcap. Does anyone know?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
I like this idea - token of social activity! In addition, Sphere already has beta version, this highlights them from 80% of the current ICO projects.
As I understand it is not a beta version of the platform. This is a full-fledged network with 200,000 users. This is a very good basis for the creation and development of this project.

The network already is used by 200,000 people? So it's fully working?

200000? where, how, what?  Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello Dev

Interesting project.

Good luck Team
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I like this idea - token of social activity! In addition, Sphere already has beta version, this highlights them from 80% of the current ICO projects.
As I understand it is not a beta version of the platform. This is a full-fledged network with 200,000 users. This is a very good basis for the creation and development of this project.

The network already is used by 200,000 people? So it's fully working?
Activity: 686
Among the features of Sat, of course, what stands out for me most are the privacy we will have on the network and the promised security for our data, unfortunately the commercialization and loss of data is still a problem to be solved, but I see days better ahead, with the emergence of projects like this
Activity: 98
Have just read the OP and skimmed through the thread, can this platform be seen as some kind of mixture between Datum and SOMA?
Ye, it's very vague,
OP needs updating, I couldn't really understand the concept by reading it just now.

I'll check out the website as well, I hope I'll be positively surprised Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
You want to create social network like Facebook... or like what?
Activity: 434
Have just read the OP and skimmed through the thread, can this platform be seen as some kind of mixture between Datum and SOMA?
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I ask a stupid question, but still. How will you collect profit? After all, the social network is free, and to connect to it you do not need to buy tokens. Where can the dividends for the holders of tokens take?

This is a good question! Granted getting users is the hardest part and once you have users you can come up with something. Either way, would be interested to hear what the devs say about it.
Maybe will be unobtrusive advertising in web site, I also think there will be many partners who want to promote their products for modest reward. In fact there is a lot methods of monetization when there is large social network.
The most important thing is that advertising does not jump out the whole screen and spoil the whole impression of the platform. To attract investors and advertisers,  need to conduct a good marketing campaign!
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
A couple of questions about your tokens:
17% will be reserved fornd the social network.
9% will be reserved for the company.

These tokens will be at the disposal of the same persons?

If not all tokens are sold, what will you do with unsold tokens? Will these tokens be burned, or will you distribute them between the holders of the tokens? Or will you collect the tokens for yourself?

I can answer the second part of the question: the unsold tokens will be destroyed, according to the whitepaper.
As for the first part, I don't really know, but I don't think they will belong to the same people.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Sphere is very known ico, lots of people heard of it but why it is not on any ico ratling, listing websites? I checked every website I know but nothing.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
A couple of questions about your tokens:
17% will be reserved fornd the social network.
9% will be reserved for the company.

These tokens will be at the disposal of the same persons?

If not all tokens are sold, what will you do with unsold tokens? Will these tokens be burned, or will you distribute them between the holders of the tokens? Or will you collect the tokens for yourself?
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I ask a stupid question, but still. How will you collect profit? After all, the social network is free, and to connect to it you do not need to buy tokens. Where can the dividends for the holders of tokens take?

This is a good question! Granted getting users is the hardest part and once you have users you can come up with something. Either way, would be interested to hear what the devs say about it.
Maybe will be unobtrusive advertising in web site, I also think there will be many partners who want to promote their products for modest reward. In fact there is a lot methods of monetization when there is large social network.
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Why not partner with Datum and create a bigger campaign

I think having more projects will benefit us.best will win in the end,better product for us users.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I see you have existing apps available in the play store. Are they centralized or decentralized?
Activity: 93
An ICO that ALREADY has a platform and app that is live?!? Yes please!

I was checking out the app for a little bit and I'm liking it already.

What is the ICO needed for? Marketing?
Jump to: