Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 99. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Good thing that you have long term goal to create another project and airdrop it to us, token holders
Activity: 131
Wow, opened your WP and realised that it was all displayed on the website too Wink
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Sure, and for a start up without advisers you're very clever, I admire your stamina and willpower!
copper member
Activity: 56
Your referral is very interesting, since it's got special referral interest rates, makes a good option.

Yes, referral is extremely rewarding. This is how we ensure our marketing and hype continues after the ICO and throughout our program.
copper member
How can I join the project now? Any bounty/referral working already?

Everything is working. You can also deposit now for our Pre-ICO.
Activity: 155
Your referral is very interesting, since it's got special referral interest rates, makes a good option.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
How can I join the project now? Any bounty/referral working already?

Hello there. They have already launched there bounty campaigns that will be paid in tokens. You can search the first page I think there is written there about all the bounties like signature campaigns.
Activity: 2
Activity: 161
This is a great investment just because you don't only get the interest stated in the package, but also you earn a lot just because of the coin rate growth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Ok, what's the expected coin price in the future? If I invest POWL and get my return in coins too, I need to make sure it will work for me.

Well there's no expected coin price for any ICO coin after a rough price is set by the ICO sales average. After that it's demand, supply and manipulation
Activity: 114
If the project is popular, there's no point to warry about the coin price, it will be higher over time.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
The project has a future if they offer favorable conditions for their users. Very comfortable mobile version and i like your website, hopefully this project platform can run well.
copper member
Ok, what's the expected coin price in the future? If I invest POWL and get my return in coins too, I need to make sure it will work for me.

I will make any assumptions on coin price but we are doing everything we can in order to make it a holding coin.
Such as conversion of interest to btc and consistent airdrop to owners.

Powerloan is an ownership reward coin
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Activity: 190
Many projects swith to $ prices, you can't predict the rates of BTC/ETH several months in advance, and your team needs the budget to develop everything  planed
copper member
Tell me pls, why the POWL price is $5 now? Why not link it to btc?

During PreICO it is 0.50 and not 5 dollar. On release of lending, loan rate will follow price of powl in internal exchange
Activity: 70
Tell me pls, why the POWL price is $5 now? Why not link it to btc?
copper member
Nice to see professionals working on the project! And I think you have a lot of interesting ideas for upcoming projects as well.

Yes! There's a lot coming for Powerloan and our supporters.
Activity: 260
Nice to see professionals working on the project! And I think you have a lot of interesting ideas for upcoming projects as well.
copper member
No it's the right time for a deposit - exchnage your usd in btc while it's rather low and enjoy your additional profits later!

Anytime is the same time for deposit because the token price is pegged to usd value of btc at $0.50 per token on PreICO
Pages:
Jump to: