Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 98. (Read 13301 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How the referral works? For example, how you track that I suggested your project to someone who makes a loan later and that I get my interest?

Referral is not only stored on child accounts but it will be updated to parent accounts as well. You will be able to pull total lending for the day for each referrals you have.
Activity: 111
How the referral works? For example, how you track that I suggested your project to someone who makes a loan later and that I get my interest?
copper member

It's automated. Our system is created to track up to 5 level of referral. We will also create reports on referral performances once our major milestones have been completed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I follow this project and participate in the Bounty program in social networks facebook and telegrams. For participation you get tokens. I really like that the team came up with the registration through the site in their personal account. This is very convenient, you do not need to constantly link to your posts here on the forum. You just send the report in your account. I like the idea of such a report on the work done.
Activity: 294
With the good concept that PowerLoan have, no doubt why people wants to supports this project. I guess, that this project have a bounty campaign program. That's great because that would make the name of this project spread all over the community of crypto currency attaining a much high possibility of more supporters and serious investors.
Activity: 115
I don't mind supporting your other projects as well, I like the concept.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
thank you dv for the information I will learn your link after that I will join this project☺
copper member
Did you already choose any businesses you want to invest in?

Yes we already have one we want to expand.
Activity: 134
Did you already choose any businesses you want to invest in?
copper member
I never though that renewable energy business can be so profitable that you can earn so much

Renewable energy is rewarding for most large business as they can afford the high capital expenses.

We are targeting consumer grade products which is getting very popular quickly due to affordability as price to manufacture and sell lowers.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
I never though that renewable energy business can be so profitable that you can earn so much
copper member
Why exactly did you chose this theme for investment?

It's not a theme. It's what we want to do and is passionate about.
Activity: 109
Why exactly did you chose this theme for investment?
copper member
Nothing wrong with multiple projects in one, it only adds diversity we all seek in our portfolios

It doesn't make sense to collect million of dollars to run 1 project. Monies collected must be reinvested in order to generate profits.
Activity: 178
Nothing wrong with multiple projects in one, it only adds diversity we all seek in our portfolios
Activity: 616
If the project is popular, there's no point to warry about the coin price, it will be higher over time.
Of course. But, I don't think the project must be popular to increase the coin price. You can just hire a pump and dump group to pump the coin.
Activity: 177
It resembles a Russian Matryoshka, where one doll hides in another one!
copper member
Ok, "tokenized green energy and technology blockchain" is promissing and stuff, but why not doing an openly advertised ICO for that?

We are advertising and we are also getting listed on ICO sites.
Activity: 114
Ok, "tokenized green energy and technology blockchain" is promissing and stuff, but why not doing an openly advertised ICO for that?
copper member
Good thing that you have long term goal to create another project and airdrop it to us, token holders

Yes, we want a win-win for our investors. We get to grow and investors get benefits!
Pages:
Jump to: