Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 97. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Powerloan will be useful for everyone, and especially for those who need financial assistance,
I wonder how do you guarantee the security of your creditors?
Good point mate I guess decentralized lending through blockchain is a great idea but how can we make sure all our clients information is safe in all levels?
They should apply KYC to this to record the details of every people or clients. It is more safe if we know the person's identity. I hope we will be given an answer to this case.
Good point mate. Having undergo KYC procedure will be a good solution to this kind of problem. They must have to require and be strict in knowing the identities of their clients inorder to avoid this problem. And also, it will even help to attract numerous investors because of this regulations.

Giving loan to end customer complicate things. To make things easier you loan it to PowerLoan, and collectively it will be used for business expansion.

Loaning for good purposes and future savings is a good way to invest for tha project. This is much easier rather than trading to a clients. Powerloan will be successful and more good feedbacks will come.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
I deposited 0.1 BTC yesterday and got my bonus, very smooth! Recommend it!
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Agree, short visual schemes help more then well-written texts in most cases.

Noted
Activity: 115
Agree, short visual schemes help more then well-written texts in most cases.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Crypto projects are only starting to rise, I'm still not sure if they can really protect your data and personal information from government or hackers
Looking as the developer approaches the business, namely protection of the project. Today there is a huge number of systems of protection which cannot simply be cracked, for example of 2FA. That the malefactor could crack such protection, he shall have your mobile phone and plus to it to him your password shall be known. And here as for servers, it is necessary to specify.
Activity: 140
Can you please make a one-pager for a faster reading? Your website is great and stuff, but one pager will be very useful for referrals
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Did you already choose any businesses you want to invest in?

Yes we already have one we want to expand.
Very interesting information when you can tell more about the project. Can you also tell which sectors of the economy are attracting your attention?
copper member
Can you please make a one-pager for a faster reading? Your website is great and stuff, but one pager will be very useful for referrals

Noted. Give us some time. We will try to come out with something.
Activity: 40
Wow, in deed they do 300 tokens bonus! And I love the support, I had some questions and they helped me right away, not like others hm hm Wink
copper member
Powerloan will be useful for everyone, and especially for those who need financial assistance,
Good point mate I guess decentralized lending through blockchain is a great idea but how can we make sure all our clients information is safe in all levels?
They should apply KYC to this to record the details of every people or clients. It is more safe if we know the person's identity. I hope we will be given an answer to this case.
Good point mate. Having undergo KYC procedure will be a good solution to this kind of problem. They must have to require and be strict in knowing the identities of their clients inorder to avoid this problem. And also, it will even help to attract numerous investors because of this regulations.

Giving loan to end customer complicate things. To make things easier you loan it to PowerLoan, and collectively it will be used for business expansion.
Activity: 171
Just wanted to add, that the way this project is designed really makes me proud of being part of it. And the deposit bonus of 300 tokens - it's a pleasant addition!
Activity: 224
Activity: 40
Crypto projects are only starting to rise, I'm still not sure if they can really protect your data and personal information from government or hackers
Activity: 196
Activity: 182
Activity: 109
With that security measures there's no point to hide your real name, mate.
Activity: 574
How the referral works? For example, how you track that I suggested your project to someone who makes a loan later and that I get my interest?

It's automated. Our system is created to track up to 5 level of referral. We will also create reports on referral performances once our major milestones have been completed.
I like your approach to work. You carefully study the questions of each follower and help him in some problems. Continue in the same spirit and the project will be on the moon.
Activity: 135
That's an anonimous project, right? I don't have to put in my real name in the account?
Activity: 118
Maybe there will be a whole ecosystem later. I'm very interested in green energy for not so sunny places, like Nothern Europe and Russia
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Pages:
Jump to: