Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SwissBorg | The Blockchain Era of Swiss Wealth Management - page 50. (Read 50664 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
seems interesting .. wait for more information .. hopefully there will be a bounty for this one ..
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I checked your website and your team's LinkedIn accounts and they seem to be real. Every day lots of scam ICOs are published so this is refreshing Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I had a look at your site but didn't find any information on the minimum investment. Is there any?

If you are asking about the minimal ICO contribution amount, information will be announced close to the date.
Understandable. Are you planning to hold a bounty program?

Of course! Will be announced very soon Smiley
I had a look at your site but didn't find any information on the minimum investment. Is there any?

If you are asking about the minimal ICO contribution amount, information will be announced close to the date.
Understandable. Are you planning to hold a bounty program?

Thank you! You can follow our Slack and Twitter for the updates, but I will be posting them here too.
I am very interested on this project. Best of luck!

What is the best way to start updated on the latest news on SwissBorg? Or are you going to post them here?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Pages:
Jump to: