Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SwissBorg | The Blockchain Era of Swiss Wealth Management - page 49. (Read 50662 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello, can i reserve russian translation?

Hi! Please pm me.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
While you have hard cap of 50M CHF but nothing mentioned about minimum funds cap what it will be to mark this as successful ICO. The team profile is really impressive with nice names in advisory board I think this will be nice project.
Interesting project, I think it will be success in the future. Many of people like this
Swiss private banking is a great features with basic cryptocurrency.

Thank you for your feedback!
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hi...

May i apply for Indonesia translator ?
Ann thread
Whitepaper

And i will manage the thread everyday..

I hope i can contribute on this project.

Translation did not use google translation. It is a native indonesia language.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
This project looks very promising. I will follow it. And why not, maybe participate in the ICO.
This team has real people. It will be the next best ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
this is simply the best and so real..let in for the bounty and signature campaign
Activity: 742
Merit: 261
Hello, can i reserve russian translation?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
project with very good management and also dev from this project is very famous because every dev this is a project of course will succeed
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Very promising project! Italian translation reserved - PM sent
Spanish translator here, reserved as well Smiley
Activity: 129
Crypto-currencies & Blockchain Consultant
Very promising project! Italian translation reserved - PM sent
I watched the video in your website and it's quite a production.

Also there's a glimpse of the dashboard, which obviously is still under development, and thought "now that's a great banking user interface".
The fact that you will be Switzerland-based, and that the currency of reference is the Swiss franc (recognized amongst the financial world as one of the best currencies to store wealth in due to its stability) makes me seriously consider investing.
Going to watch the progress of this ICO . Goodluck!

Thank you!
Activity: 1093
Merit: 527
Interesting project, I think it will be success in the future. Many of people like this
Swiss private banking is a great features with basic cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I will be getting in this one, looks great to have THE PEOPLE'S BANK in a prestigious location, owned by all of us. I love the idea, bring it on. We don't have to hate the banks, we can OWN them instead lol.  Grin I wanna piece of it that's for sure. I will read more in depth tomorrow, I am so tired now I have to sleep, but am bookmarking this page. This will be one to watch that's for certain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Going to watch the progress of this ICO . Goodluck!
uk1
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
seems interesting .. wait for more information .. hopefully there will be a bounty for this one ..

Bounty program will be announced soon!
I checked your website and your team's LinkedIn accounts and they seem to be real. Every day lots of scam ICOs are published so this is refreshing Cheesy

We work only with bests in the business Smiley You can also check this article, its very helpful https://medium.com/@drgorb/why-icos-suck-4e05d8c82986
Pages:
Jump to: