Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 98. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hello, I'm an English student from Beijing and can translate your white paper and website within 3-5days. Pm me if you are interested

Hello, we will be glad to get your offer by e-mail : [email protected]
Will you destroy unsold tokens?

Yes, we will. All unsold tokens will be burnt
Activity: 110
Hello, I'm an English student from Beijing and can translate your white paper and website within 3-5days. Pm me if you are interested
Activity: 84
is there a way to track your funding progression?
On which ICO trackers are you listed?

And what are your ratings on these trackers?
On which ICO trackers are you listed?
Can I pay for tokens using fiat currency?

Tela tokens can only be purchased with Ethereum.

So any fluctuation with ETH rate will change the price in fiat?
My question that has come up, as i am not familiar with exchange projects is:

Does TELA token will be listed in other exchanges or this token will be only traded in your platform?

Sorry, if my question is "silly" but this is my concern

First on our platform ... then on others.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
My question that has come up, as i am not familiar with exchange projects is:

Does TELA token will be listed in other exchanges or this token will be only traded in your platform?

Sorry, if my question is "silly" but this is my concern
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
After seeing the roadmap,this platform is working from August 2017.so what is news the of this roadmap success??give information
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Whats the min purchuase here?0.1 ETH? Or it is fixed in fiat?

Yes it's 0.1 ETH
if minimun purchase is 0.1 Eth then there would a bonus system after purchase?can you give the information of the bonus or any other benefit after purchase
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I have specific question. Has the team any big private investors..?Like investment funds, hedge funds or similar?

Yes it's 0.1 ETH
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
Buyback program will be realesed when?Or no such plans yet?As a matter of fact i think it is only thr reason that could guarantee steady growth

25% of Telluria's marketplace exchange profit will be used every 4 months to buy the Tela token at the existing market price.
Activity: 152
Buyback program will be realesed when?Or no such plans yet?As a matter of fact i think it is only thr reason that could guarantee steady growth
You intend to list the TELLURIA token on your own exchange, then you must hold a large number of tokens on your own to ensure that the price is stable, so that the token will not be too concentrated?
As I understand it, the maximum number of tokens in circulation will not exceed 150k. In the first round, investor's tokens will enter on the market.

There is a maximum number of tokens to be released of 300,000,000.
50% (150,000,000) tokens will be directed to the investment fund of the company. There will be a maximum of 150,000,000 TELA left in circulation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Who is the founder? Could u share his linkid or fb?
Activity: 70
How many tokens your advisors will get?Will that tokens be locked?
Pages:
Jump to: