Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 97. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
How much money is needed to start this project 100%? What ideas does the team have? It must be a certain sum so that the project can start on time

This project will start at June 2018 you can be confident in this. It's almost done and our team working hard to finish it as soon as possible.
If you don't collect necessary funds, how will it affect the  development of the project?

The project will run in any case

That sounds dumb af though, like if you dont manage to collect even like say 10 BTC then how are you even going to pay the listing fees

All revenues generated from the ICO company will be spend mainly to the marketing and promotion of the new exchange platform and other concomitant expenditure, we have enough budget to start the project and pay any fees.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
How much money is needed to start this project 100%? What ideas does the team have? It must be a certain sum so that the project can start on time
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
each project has the same reason why a project dev manager wants to own a coin is to use it to develop a closer relationship with our partners by paying them at least partly in coins, which they can use as they wish.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
If you don't collect necessary funds, how will it affect the  development of the project?

That sounds dumb af though, like if you dont manage to collect even like say 10 BTC then how are you even going to pay the listing fees
This project really progressing rapidly.so I think it will very soon get the softcap.if tsoftcap doesn't reach then what will the decision about this project?

We have no soft cap. In any case our project is 95+% completed and will start anyway in june 2018.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
This project really progressing rapidly.so I think it will very soon get the softcap.if tsoftcap doesn't reach then what will the decision about this project?
As for token value increasing, i dont really get it how it s going. Whats the reason for that??Has the team some plan how to increase token value?

The usecase is the main reason for that. If the team delivers everything properly and in time everything will be okay

Surely they will
I even dont care about the schedule as i know project will be done anyway. Give or take some weeks or month..it is like nothing u know

Give or take few month it is nothing for u?? It is huge deley!!Im really hope the team would not let such things to happen. I would be frustrated if so

Our project is ready for 95 +% and our team consists of 26 professionals and we will finish our project before the end of the ICO by 100% for sure. No any delay at all it's almost done.
As for token value increasing, i dont really get it how it s going. Whats the reason for that??Has the team some plan how to increase token value?

The usecase is the main reason for that. If the team delivers everything properly and in time everything will be okay

Surely they will
I even dont care about the schedule as i know project will be done anyway. Give or take some weeks or month..it is like nothing u know

Our team working all day long to make this project succesful it is our main project and we will do our best.
Activity: 152

Surely they will

Give or take few month it is nothing for u?? It is huge deley!!Im really hope the team would not let such things to happen. I would be frustrated if so
Activity: 179
Merit: 2

Surely they will
Activity: 70

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

is there a way to track your funding progression?

You will find everything in our comprehensive annual financial report
On which ICO trackers are you listed?

We´re listed in the most popular ICO trackers
Can I pay for tokens using fiat currency?

Tela tokens can only be purchased with Ethereum.

So any fluctuation with ETH rate will change the price in fiat?

We don´t peg our token to fiat yet
After seeing the roadmap,this platform is working from August 2017.so what is news the of this roadmap success??give information

The planning of this platform began in August 2017. Now the platform is almost ready for use: our ICO starts on May 7th, and the trading platform will be launched in June. In the near future we expect to obtain a PSP license. We will give more information immediately after receiving.
I have specific question. Has the team any big private investors..?Like investment funds, hedge funds or similar?

The founders of the company are investors
How many tokens your advisors will get?Will that tokens be locked?

We don´t have an agreement with advisors to give them TELA tokens
Pages:
Jump to: