Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 109. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Can you tell me what is the exchange fee of your trading website??  How much is cost for withdraw & how much is cost for deposit??
Activity: 140
In this project, I can see that the project is very low in fees and many people can do good by this project and hope for good payment.

What's the fee structure for the trading platform? Stuff like bitstamp already has a pretty low fees (around 0.25% or less if you trade more) what about telluria?

More than 500 pairs will be provided at our platform. The commission will be 0.15% of the transaction. If you are the holder of the TELA token, the commission fees will be only 0.075%
TELLURIA look like a great project. I hope your project will conquer in future. But I'm not seeing any information about bounty campaign.. What about bounty?? When bounty campaign will start???  

Thank you for your positive feedback. The bounty campaign will start very soon. Follow the announcement on our official channels.
How many token is allocated for public sell & how many token is allocated for bounty campaign???

5% of RAISED funds will be distributed to this bounty campaign

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-telluria-german-reliability-european-quality-95-ready-product-3396064
Raised fund thats mean you will pay in bounty campaign btc/ETH or TELLURIA token???

In the Bounty campaign, the payout is only possible in Tela Token
I didn't understand yet what do you mean by 5% token of raised fund. If don't raised your fund then what will you do?? I will suggest you to fixed token for bounty campaign then many people will interest more about TELLURIA bounty campaign.

According to the statistics we came to the conclusion that people prefer stakes and not the fixed prices.
Activity: 4
In this project, I can see that the project is very low in fees and many people can do good by this project and hope for good payment.

What's the fee structure for the trading platform? Stuff like bitstamp already has a pretty low fees (around 0.25% or less if you trade more) what about telluria?
German reliability, European quality Huh why do I always have to think about Scam Ico Envion?
Germans are also involved there and people are still waiting for their tokens.  Grin Now you can prove that German can do a lot better . Good Luck with the Project

We will do our best to meet your expectations
Hey give me information about soft cap & hard cap?  How many soft cap & hard cap you have set???

We have a hard cap - 150.000.000 TELA, soft cap doesn't exist because we finished about 95% of work on our exchange platform and our project will start anyway.

Is the Pre sale already running? how many tokens are already sold? because I did not get any information on the website.

The token sale will start on May 7th, 2018

ICO Token price:
Week 1: 1 ETH = 5200 TELA
Week 2: 1 ETH = 4600 TELA
Week 3: 1 ETH = 4100 TELA
Week 4: 1 ETH = 3700 TELA
From Week 5 the price will increase by 1% every day.

Thank you for your opinion, we are glad that you like the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
German reliability, European quality Huh why do I always have to think about Scam Ico Envion?
Germans are also involved there and people are still waiting for their tokens.  Grin Now you can prove that German can do a lot better . Good Luck with the Project
Based from your roadmap, you got your license already from Austria, so you have that doc on your hand I suppose? 95% ready means it's good to go already. If what you are claiming is true, this one might really be a good exchange in the future especially you have low fees.

Pointing this fact, i would like to know more details about this registration in Austria. Is this license about exchanging regulation or certification that the company is reliable?

Telluria GmbH registers in the Austrian jurisdiction in the city of Vienna and has all necessary permissions
All information can be found in public places.
Activity: 234
Hey give me information about soft cap & hard cap?  How many soft cap & hard cap you have set???

We have a hard cap - 150.000.000 TELA, soft cap doesn't exist because we finished about 95% of work on our exchange platform and our project will start anyway.

Is the Pre sale already running? how many tokens are already sold? because I did not get any information on the website.
TELLURIA really a very interesting project. What about coinmarketcap?  When it will be listed in coinmarketcap?

You have to read more and learn and then ask questions  Grin First comes a pre-ico, then an ico and then maybe a listing at exchanges. And then you need a lot of sales to be listed on Coinmarketcap $ 100000 ~~

KYC for all or only from 1000 or 5000 Euro / Dollar  Huh And Bounty KYC ? Yes or No ?
Oww okk then TELLURIA team have to work hard to complet ICO succesfully. How many exchanges TELLURIA will be listed? & whenTELLURIA will be listed in exchanges.

Launch of the Trading Platform / Crypt Change  will start in Juni. After the ICO token TELA is immediately listed on our Trading Platform

What coins does your inhouse trading platform support? I hope/presume it'll include the basic coins like ETH, BTC, and so on so people can trade freely

Telluria opens up trade access to an as broad as possible spectrum of assets. Over 500 various cryptocurrency and ICO tokens are presented on the platform, starting from the most popular ones, and ending with the newest prospective assets. 

Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Based from your roadmap, you got your license already from Austria, so you have that doc on your hand I suppose? 95% ready means it's good to go already. If what you are claiming is true, this one might really be a good exchange in the future especially you have low fees.

Pointing this fact, i would like to know more details about this registration in Austria. Is this license about exchanging regulation or certification that the company is reliable?
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 9
Activity: 3
TELLURIA really a very interesting project. What about coinmarketcap?  When it will be listed in coinmarketcap?

You have to read more and learn and then ask questions  Grin First comes a pre-ico, then an ico and then maybe a listing at exchanges. And then you need a lot of sales to be listed on Coinmarketcap $ 100000 ~~

KYC for all or only from 1000 or 5000 Euro / Dollar  Huh And Bounty KYC ? Yes or No ?
Oww okk then TELLURIA team have to work hard to complet ICO succesfully. How many exchanges TELLURIA will be listed? & whenTELLURIA will be listed in exchanges.

Launch of the Trading Platform / Crypt Change  will start in Juni. After the ICO token TELA is immediately listed on our Trading Platform

What coins does your inhouse trading platform support? I hope/presume it'll include the basic coins like ETH, BTC, and so on so people can trade freely

Activity: 4
Too many Junior Member, Newbies and even Brand New accounts commenting this thread. This is defeating the laws of probabilities, and it means these are all fake comments by sockpuppets of the team or paid comments. Not a very good start for a project that wants to be seen as legit.

Member ranks are literally just the number of posts you have though? Many forum members have made it abundantly clear that ranks dont really matter

You're right in saying that the ranks are not really important, but you should not blame anyone without evidence

I think he's agreeing with you there, Moana was accusing you guys and many others of being paid campaigners just because they were newbies, so he pointed how ranks don't matter.

I had just seen a pattern which I have happened to notice with other ICOs ANNs - Maybe I have a bit to rough in my post, I agree. In fact I didn't want to raise doubts on the legitimacy of the project, which I cannot judge, but just on the "marketing approach".

To be fair 99% of the projects have newbies commenting since like it's newer folks who ask questions, cause people create accounts so they can ask shit. Older members already know the stuff
copper member
Activity: 123
Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer

Jump to: