Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 113. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
TELLURIA look like a great project. I hope your project will conquer in future. But I'm not seeing any information about bounty campaign.. What about bounty?? When bounty campaign will start??? 

Thank you for your positive feedback. The bounty campaign will start very soon. Follow the announcement on our official channels.
How many token is allocated for public sell & how many token is allocated for bounty campaign???

5% of RAISED funds will be distributed to this bounty campaign

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-telluria-german-reliability-european-quality-95-ready-product-3396064

So you mean to say even the users participating in the bounty will get some part of the raised funds in a preexisting currency format? Like ETH or BTC in this case?

5% TELA tokens will be distributed to all Bounty participants.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
Thanks for the information provided in the whole thread.so already bounty program launched so what will be the ICO price of your token?
Activity: 4
I read the white paper which quite attractive but you also need to add about your team members,Token allocation,about the ICO price which help your project much more attractive.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
In the front of the page there are shown 4 members of Advisory board but what about other members?

Can you tell me about that more??
Activity: 6
Very valuable investment, I read your white papers, your project has a very advanced technical concept, many aspects are the first, I am very optimistic about you.

It's interesting to see that they have an actual upto date whitepaper instead of what's usually done by the developers where they just buy one ready made using the template format for cheap
Activity: 5
TELLURIA look like a great project. I hope your project will conquer in future. But I'm not seeing any information about bounty campaign.. What about bounty?? When bounty campaign will start??? 

Thank you for your positive feedback. The bounty campaign will start very soon. Follow the announcement on our official channels.
How many token is allocated for public sell & how many token is allocated for bounty campaign???

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-telluria-german-reliability-european-quality-95-ready-product-3396064

So you mean to say even the users participating in the bounty will get some part of the raised funds in a preexisting currency format? Like ETH or BTC in this case?
Very valuable investment, I read your white papers, your project has a very advanced technical concept, many aspects are the first, I am very optimistic about you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review.
TELLURIA looking like a serious project. I hope your project will be conquer. What about token sale??  Have any bonus??

The token sale will start on May 7th.
Token price:
Week 1: 1 ETH = 5200 TELA
Week 2: 1 ETH = 4600 TELA
Week 3: 1 ETH = 4100 TELA
Week 4: 1 ETH = 3700 TELA
From Week 5 the price will increase by 1% every day.

Telluria provides all registered users the ability to receive additional passive income with the referral program. When a new user has registered, you are awarded with 20% of the commission for each transaction made by this user.
oh looking to the week 5 the price will be increase 1%/day.that's wonderful because the progress is really fast & the commission is 20%.so that's why anyone love this project

Thank you! We appreciate the positive feedback.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Telluria project is really progressing & already it is Infront of us.after week 5 this project will add 1% of bonus.so investor will take a chance for this project for sure
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
TELLURIA looking like a serious project. I hope your project will be conquer. What about token sale??  Have any bonus??

The token sale will start on May 7th.
Token price:

Telluria provides all registered users the ability to receive additional passive income with the referral program. When a new user has registered, you are awarded with 20% of the commission for each transaction made by this user.
oh looking to the week 5 the price will be increase 1%/day.that's wonderful because the progress is really fast & the commission is 20%.so that's why anyone love this project
Personally, I liked the project very much. Will roadmap expand further in the future?

We are glad that you like the project
Of course, we aim to develop our roadmap over the years, as we are constantly working on further development in general
copper member
Activity: 123
Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer
I think that TELLURIA is a wonderful project and i strongly believe that, this project will be top on the crypto world.  Good luck team.
I also like the thought of TELLURIA project. But to stay in the top it will be too much tough  & challenging for TELLURIA
Really interesting project, I'll keep an eye out. They already done 95%. It's quite impressive and what's the ICO price??

Thank you for your opinion. The start of ICO is on May 7th.
Token price:

Can you also define the soft cap and the hard cap that is expected to be reached? It would be great to know.
Is the token burn starts by the time you have only reached soft cap or this happens for hard cap as well?
Token burn is a good strategy but it needs very good attention on how to handle it.

thank you for your comment
We don´t have a soft cap, but our hard cap is 150,000,000 TELA, and after depleting the hard cap, the tela tokens purchased by the investors remain in circulation.

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Love the Idea that the manager is so co-operative.he has been replying all the information we need.So thank you & please remain same for the last day of this project

Well in the ideal case scenario the team should always hire a dedicated manager to answer the smaller questions and trivial details but most projects dont
Activity: 112
I think that TELLURIA is a wonderful project and i strongly believe that, this project will be top on the crypto world.  Good luck team.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
TELLURIA is a very good project, because I have seen this project very much and this project is very well promoted and I welcome this project.
I am truly excited for this exchange to launch, hopefully soon.

Based on the marketing material and actual screenshot of the exchange, it looks like it will be very fun and easy to use. The user interface is actually so neat that i would transfer my entire portfolio into Telluria as soon as it comes live.

We are pleased to hear that we can inspire you with our concept and that you may transfer your Portfolio after its release in Telluria.
its seems so potential and promising. and  I am so excited  to join.  I think this project team memebers are best. when the ico?

We are glad that you like this concept. We start with the ICO on May 7, 2018
Jump to: