Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 116. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The project looking good but need more information to know about this project & join to the project.because gathering more information will help to draw the investors
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
The idea of this venture looking quite an amazing. Does the project have a well rounded team? A balanced team with expertise in multiple business areas is often of great value.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
TELLURIA look like a great project. I hope your project will conquer in future. But I'm not seeing any information about bounty campaign.. What about bounty?? When bounty campaign will start??? 

Thank you for your positive feedback. The bounty campaign will start very soon. Follow the announcement on our official channels.
I like that you are based in EU (Austria, not Germany, if I understand correctly). Are you planing to offer fiat (EUR) markets as well?
The core team works in Germany, but Austrian regulators are more loyal to crypto. Yes, we do plan to offer Euro and other fiats.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I think you are valuating your exchange at too high amount. Let's see, the cheapest price for TELA tokens is 5200 TELA per 1 ETH so if you sell all 150m tokens, you will get 28,846 ETH. And you will probably get more ETH, because not everyone will invest in first week, later the price of TELA will be higher.
28,846 ETH is 19, almost 20 million USD today.
Well, market cap of some other exchange's tokens is even more but you can't compare yourself to Binance or KuCoin at this point. Also, KuCoin gives 50% of trading fees to holders of their KCS token. And you give only discount on trading fee so if I don't trade much, this won't really help me.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I like that you are based in EU (Austria, not Germany, if I understand correctly). Are you planing to offer fiat (EUR) markets as well?
Low trading fees are attractive for day traders, I hope you will get enough volume to cover all costs with fees.

I like the look of your exchange - it's similar to KuCoin and I like that.
Activity: 18
When will the exchange start?
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
Telluria ICO has already STARTED! - 56 % DISCOUNT!

From May 7 to July 2, 2018, after registering on the site you can buy our tokens at a special price - 1 TELA - 0.000192308 ETH

Minimum contribution is 0,1 ETH

The maximum number of purchased tokens - unlimited

Currencies accepted for payment - ETH

ICO stages and token pricing:

Week 1 - 5200 TELA for 1 ETH (bonus 56%)
Week 2 - 4600 TELA for 1 ETH (bonus 28%)
Week 3 - 4100 TELA for 1 ETH (bonus 22%)
Week 4 - 3700 TELA for 1 ETH (bonus 12%)
Week 5-8 - The price will grow by 1% each day.

Token name - TELA

Platform - Ethereum

Standard - ERC-20

Maximum number of tokens to be released - 150.000.000

If you have any questions - we are ready to answer them in 24/7 mode on our website, email or in our telegram chat.

https://telluria.at/

https://t.me/telluriachat

[email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: